BMI!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by foreverhope, 29 February 2008 Social URL.

1. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well I am nearly overweight! Can anyone tell me which figure is overweight is it 30 or 29 as websites vary! I am over 30 still so i know i'm still classed as obese. I'm am worried about stuff at the moment so kinda using all this as a distraction and just want to say thank you for all the posts I get to read really gives me something else!! thanks Lipotrimmers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    well the ticker thing your using is very accurate..ive looked on another couple websites and they all say the same so id go with that :)

h x

4. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Yep from 26 - 30 you are classed as overweight, so Hope you've not got far to go. My ticker bmi says I'm now overweight, the my pharmacy says I'm still obese; think I'll go with my ticker bmi lol

5. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I would lol xx

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Bloody Meaningless Info.
    I'm not convinced by it

7. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    im with you fattothin everyone is structurally different so how can they put us all in the same bmi(im big boned) lol

8. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    I too am big boned:D:D:D:Dx

9. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    lol yeah yeah

10. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I actually really like using my BMi. Im 5ft 9 so never going to be really light, all my friends are quite small so all about 8st ish!! Its hard not to feel really overweight next to them but if we compare BMI we are usually similar (ok before i was 15st!!) x

11. SkinkWitch

SkinkWitch I've got the power

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I don't think much of BMI either, apparently according to the standard BMI, Brad Pitt is overweight and George Clooney is obese!

I heard that the overweight and obese levels on BMI have been made lower to scare people in recent years!

12. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    it's just a guide. easy to obssess over i know, but its how you look that matters.
    doctors use many factors, not just height and weight. apparantly i would be unhealthy if i was a normal weight according my doc. but according to ww i wont be good enough till i'm a normal bmi.
    its all just designed to add even more woes if you ask me.

13. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.