Bob Harper - The Skinny Rules

sammyzip50 said:
That's great. I don't think we can always follow Bob but I guess as much as possible most of the time?

Anyway have a great weekend everyone! I'm going to Bintan in Indonesia for the weekend as it is my wedding anniversary tomorrow. Catch up in the week!

Hope you have a great time!!!!

sammyzip50 said:
That's great. I don't think we can always follow Bob but I guess as much as possible most of the time?

Anyway have a great weekend everyone! I'm going to Bintan in Indonesia for the weekend as it is my wedding anniversary tomorrow. Catch up in the week!

Have a great hol xxx

Just made some peanut butter and protein cookies.... Disgusting :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Donzy84: think I will be avoiding them then, thanks for the tip off.

After a very unhealthy w/e I am back for some more skinny rules. :)

Anyone know whether I can have chickpea patties for tea as my meatless day? Not sure with the carbs? X

Mmmnn....... Not great.

Another Monday morning another new start..!!

Lol me too! Big hen weekend went off the rails on thursday!!!!!

How was ur hols? X

Pleased I'm not the only one, lol

Omg... Let's not talk about trying to follow "The Skinny Rules" when hanging out in a hospital room 6 times zones west in the land of fast food and other evils. Sigh!

MinnieMel said:
Omg... Let's not talk about trying to follow "The Skinny Rules" when hanging out in a hospital room 6 times zones west in the land of fast food and other evils. Sigh!

Yeah that sounds quite hard! Hope everything is ok. :)

Shazzabir said:
Yeah that sounds quite hard! Hope everything is ok. :)

Thanks... Hanging with my daddy. He is doing well.

Had a somewhat Skinny Rules day... A little low on water and real coffee after noon... But I doubt it'll keep me from sleeping.

Donzy84: think I will be avoiding them then, thanks for the tip off.

After a very unhealthy w/e I am back for some more skinny rules. :)

Mmmnn....... Not great.

At least we keep trying. Apparently it's all part of the process :)

Another Monday morning another new start..!!

How was yesterday?

Lol me too! Big hen weekend went off the rails on thursday!!!!!

How was ur hols? X

Weekend away was nice but to be honest it knocked me off track a bit and I didn't really eat and drink anything out of the ordinary! Back on track?

Have got through my first day, hopefully back on track!! Weight loss here we come!! :)

Hi Shazz :) how is maintenance going? Just curious as to how many calories you're consuming now that you're at goal? Cause you were on 1200 daily while following bob won't you? X

Gotta get back on the Skinny Rules -- they were keeping me stable if nothing else.

laurenmay said:
Hi Shazz :) how is maintenance going? Just curious as to how many calories you're consuming now that you're at goal? Cause you were on 1200 daily while following bob won't you? X

Hi Lauren, I found allowing myself the full 1550 calories made me eat crappy food, as I was trying to eat all the cals. Now I aim for 1300, but don't count my vegetables and find my food is much healthier. I am sticking to 1300 whilst following Skinny rules this time.
How are you doing?

MinnieMel said:
Gotta get back on the Skinny Rules -- they were keeping me stable if nothing else.

Yeah I find Skinny rules great while your on it, but it's hard to get back on if you stop!!

Been busy all week and had no time to stop and post though I have been reading all of yours :) Anyway weight STS despite doing all I need to do but this might be explained by biochemistry now. Hoping in a couple of weeks that things will start moving forward with some changes. Still eating and exercising well. Sorted my wardrobe out and chucked a few things out. Did measurements and photo and a physical assessment this week. I will be trying out TRX for the first time on Tuesday.

Have a good week ahead.

Sounds like your doing well Sammy :)

I am once again back on it. I think only doing it half hearted makes me give in to temptation to easily. I am going to follow religiously this week and see if it makes a difference. I know once on the plan I feel brilliant. Day 1 again today...!!!!

Shazzabir said:
Sounds like your doing well Sammy :)

I am once again back on it. I think only doing it half hearted makes me give in to temptation to easily. I am going to follow religiously this week and see if it makes a difference. I know once on the plan I feel brilliant. Day 1 again today...!!!!

I'll be back at it faithfully by next week.

Back