Body Magic Awards

Elz

Every time I mention the bronze award or hand in my Body Magic FIT records I get told they are just for my use only...and I get really miffed... :rolleyes: I have really tried hard to do extra walking for it and have had some fun along the way. I thought you would get a sticker, (bless...:eek:) to show you had made a commitment to the SW plan. Anyone else got an experience? Cheers, Elz x

Ive just started doing the body magic-thought I might aswell! But I was lead to believe you got a certificate........ or maybe I just thought that in my head! Well Im not filling it in and stuff if I dont get anything! x

I remember getting stickers - not too sure about certificates though.....

You do get stickers. You don't have to hand in proof of what you have done, just tell your consultant that you are due for a body magic award

My consultant sometimes mentions Body Magic, but doesn't really say anything about it, and has never offered any awards as far as I can see. I gave up recording exercise when I realised I wouldn't get any stickers (how sad!)

I might tell her Im due a gold award then!!!! LOL. I obviously made it up bout the certificate.... sometimes you believe things if you want them to be true dont ya! XXX (Like I believe Im actually a size 10 - then hopefully I will be!!) x

My consultant sometimes mentions Body Magic, but doesn't really say anything about it, and has never offered any awards as far as I can see. I gave up recording exercise when I realised I wouldn't get any stickers (how sad!)
All the awards are a great incentive but the REAL incentive should be the new you that you are striving towards. Get back to that gym and exercise again. You will feel so much better for it. BTW, welcome to the forum x

Thanks cos I thought I was the only one! :wave_cry:How much do I do to tell her I want the bronze award...which I think is by now rightfully mine!!! LOL :cool:

All the awards are a great incentive but the REAL incentive should be the new you that you are striving towards. Get back to that gym and exercise again. You will feel so much better for it. BTW, welcome to the forum x
thanks, it seems like a nice place, think I might stick around! Hope I can contribute something.

Yes but everyone loves a sticker! I loved getting mine for each half a stone or Slimmer of the Week.

I have always exercised a lot, I just drank more wine than I could make up for! lol :eek:

Well shall we all ask for the Bronze award (if we think we deserve it, lol:cool:) cos I am not going to be getting Slimmer of the Week with the good folks in my class loosing half a stone each time... :eek: and I do feel better for all the walking!

I've already got my bronze silver and gold award, just have to get my platinum one now which I am about due for

Well done Taz! How much activity do you do a week? I am going to start swimming next.

When I went to group they never really spoke about Body Magic, which I thought was pretty important. So I never recorded it, but I get out and about quite a lot so I wasn't too bothered.

When you mentioned all those people losing half a stone, I know what you mean, I got slimmer of the week after working really hard and losing 3lb, but most of the time it was the same people week after week, so I kind of lost my motivation a bit.

Angela, well done for being a slimmer of the week! I can only dream of achieving that... doubt i will be getting it this week, lol. I will just have to wait for all the ones at my group to slow up a little and then its my chance to swoop in with a half stone off!!!!!

Elz, was definitely just a fluke, was a low loss week, as sotw I lost 2 1/2 lb, wish it had been more!!
that was quite some time ago, and I have gained everything back, plus more, so hence I am starting again!
fingers crossed this time.

Our SW leader never even mentioned the body magic awards!! I just read anout it in the books. Do you think that the extra exercise really speeds up your weight loss??

Back