Body Magic Challenges

Mick1892

Just found the Body Magic Challenges online, I love this idea.
I've been going on my Stationary bike everyday and I love that I can now put that towards a goal, so started my journey from London to Brighton this morning, I'm now 50mins and 26.4km into my journey. Already wanting to get more done today now instead of waiting till tomorrow so already motivating me. :cool:

I find the challenges quite motivational as well...... I'm on the Peru Trail at the moment :)

i think my first challnge was walking the London Marathon..... then I decided to go somewhere nore exotic....... so Peru it was

These sound fantastic. I really upped my exercise a couple of months ago but in the last month, I've not bothered at all. I have an entire gym at home so was thinking of using it although, I have hardly used it at all since I've had it, but this sounds just like the motivation which I need.

I've tried googling it but couldn't find it. Would someone be able to point me in the right direction, please? Thank you.x

These sound fantastic. I really upped my exercise a couple of months ago but in the last month, I've not bothered at all. I have an entire gym at home so was thinking of using it although, I have hardly used it at all since I've had it, but this sounds just like the motivation which I need.

I've tried googling it but couldn't find it. Would someone be able to point me in the right direction, please? Thank you.x

Hi Curly it is on the Slimming World website under body magic, under my weight loss tools. Hope this helps

I'm not signed up to the Slimming world website any more, but that sounds fun! I might have to set myself my own challenges, me and my pedometer lol. Barbados anyone? :D

Well finished off my trip to Brighton then cycled round Central Park.

Barbados sounds good Clair, ill dig out my shorts it may be a hot one lol

I lived there for a while :)

And yes it's definitely hot!

Brighton and New York in one day! well done!

Thank you :D
On days like today I wish I lived in Barbados the wind up here is ridiculous< and its blue bin day so there stuff blowing all over street!!!

Windy down here in Wiltshire too but I bet you've got it worse. My green bin and two of my garden chairs got blown over last night, and my cat wasn't impressed at all lol

Green bin I can cope with as most things are in bags so you don't have to hear cans rattling up and down all night long lol

Haha very true :D

This sounds like a bit of fun can we run and walk it??

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I have done Peru and one mile off finishing the London Marathon (walking though not running lol.) I am fancying cycling around New York Central Park next...if it's nice, I might not come back. :) x

Ok getting a bit obsessed now lol 62.3km done in two 1 hour sessions on bike, going for a lie down now for a nanna nap :)

Back