Body Magic question

lovetosew

Hi all :D

I have been doing my body magic for a couple of weeks now and am just thinking forward to next week when I can get my award for it. I have been doing 3 or 4 45 minute sessions a week so that qualifies for the silver award....do I skip bronze or do I get bronze next week then carry on doing the same thing and get silver in another 4 weeks? what does everyone think? xx

Skip it, it won't mean much to you if you know you were qualified for another award.
I jumped from bronze>gold and I was always cross with myself for being stuck on bronze when I was doing ten times the necessary exercise.

I liked getting the stickers and certificates so I preferred to do each stage.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've been doing gold/platinum level since I started working towards my body magic but I wanted to get all 4 so started on bronze. Now working towards gold.

I'm yet to start body magic but i think i'd do as above and collect all 4!

mm, I hadn't thought about that....I am a bit anal when it comes to things being complete so maybe it will be more satisfying to get my bronze first then silver etc, that way it is more stickers :D thanks for all the replies. very apt that I was off doing some body magic while the replies came in! xx

lovetosew said:
mm, I hadn't thought about that....I am a bit anal when it comes to things being complete so maybe it will be more satisfying to get my bronze first then silver etc, that way it is more stickers :D thanks for all the replies. very apt that I was off doing some body magic while the replies came in! xx

Yes, me too. And I love stickers! Hehe:)

I'm really enjoying body magic, especially the feeling of achievement from the gym.

I gt given all my stickers at once :-( much as i appreciated having 4 stickers to put on at the the time i regret it now :-(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

When I started I was already doing silver level body magic but I wanted ALL the stickers. So I did 4 weeks of body magic and claimed bronze even though I could have used the same 4 forms for silver. I've since got my silver and I'm working up to earn my gold.

Back