Body Magic Question

Trijian

Asking on behalf of someone else, but basically they read in the Body Magic book words to the effect of "You can select which standard to work towards..." so have taken to doing 30+ mins of walking every evening, looking to work towards Silver, as they thought Bronze wasn't enough of a challenge.

Spoke to Consultant the other day about this, and was told by the C that she has to start at Bronze and can't skip it.

Who is right in this? Given the wording in the books, and I'm sure I've seen it on the members site too that you can choose where to jump in, I think the C is wrong, but just wanted to double check first.

Can't really remember but surely common sense should prevail - if anyone attains Silver status, they've surpassed the Bronze so should simply be awarded both certificates on the same night! I recall a couple of members of my group got more than one certificate but don't know if that was just because of a log-jam with the C's ordering system.

One of the newer ladies in my group got her platinum and all the ones before it on the same day a few weeks ago. If she is already doing the enough for silver it sounds a bit strange by trying to slow her down. She just needs to be doing it for at least 4 weeks (I think)

I went straight to gold as I didn't find the others challenging, and that was fine, I then went on to platinum :)

At my old class I went straight in at silver so I was then awarded both my bronze & silver certificates when I'd done it the stipulated time.

Back