Body magic - what have you done today?

Hi

Thought I'd start a thread where we could shout about our Body Magic achievements.

Today I've taken my dogs out for a long walk round a nearby forest.

:)

I haven't done anything, i am recovering from Flu and think i have a chest infection. Hopefully i will feel better soon as i did plan to start walking more. x

Razzle Dazzle said:
I haven't done anything, i am recovering from Flu and think i have a chest infection. Hopefully i will feel better soon as i did plan to start walking more. x

Aw the flu is horrible. Hope you feel better and can start walking soon.

i have taken my dog ben for a hour long walk round our local harbour.

julie

Have you seen the new body magic stuff on slimming world online? You can log your miles done from swimming / running / walking etc, cover distance challenges and it updates a fit log for you too :) It looks fab - I've not really done much body magic, but I'm more likely to do it now to watch my little woman walk around Central Park. Aiming to half my bronze in 4 weeks (did it once, but C never sorted the sticker etc and I gaveup. New c is more enthusiastic with that stuff!)

Have you seen the new body magic stuff on slimming world online? You can log your miles done from swimming / running / walking etc, cover distance challenges and it updates a fit log for you too :) It looks fab - I've not really done much body magic, but I'm more likely to do it now to watch my little woman walk around Central Park. Aiming to half my bronze in 4 weeks (did it once, but C never sorted the sticker etc and I gaveup. New c is more enthusiastic with that stuff!)

Sounds great, I've not SW online as I'm going it alone but that sounds right up my street. When I was a member the C's never seemed that fussed about Body Magic either, I think it's a real shame, good to hear your new one is more into it.

Between dropping my son to school, dropping my baby girl at preschool and doing the rounds - paying bills, doing the food shop - I've walked about 4-5km today. I still bring my little one in her stroller, as it's cold and wet and miserable, and a long way away (her preschool is about 3km away) and I get to walk faster if I have her in the stroller...and let me tell you, pushing her around is a workout in itself haha

The toilets on our floor at work are out of order so I keep having to run downstairs and use theirs, and then back upstairs. Does that count? :giggle:

I did a quick walk up to the supermarket this morning to get in some essential day 1 supplies. I've got a Spinning class this afternoon though so that will make up for the morning at my desk!

I did one of Gillian Michaels dvd's, that woman is ruthless, I ache so much! lol

Trudged round darlington for a couple of hours shopping etc lol then 30 min walk with my pooches. Tomorrow will be a walk with the pups again and then my 3 mile walk without doggies (can't get a good pace up when I've got the dogs, its stop and start while they cock their legs up at every post!)

Back