Body Magic

LittleBottle

Where's Skinny Minnie?
Has anybody done their Body Magic? Our consultant doesn't spend any time talking about it at all and I want to get my awards but looking at it the units I'm doing are more geared towards gold than bronze (pending maintaining for 8 weeks of course lol). Do you have to do each award in order?

Just ask your consultant for the awards. If you raise it with her it might prompt her to discuss it more with the group

I'll try and prod her again next WI, asked her this week and she said "the sheets are over there on the table" - not a great help. We did have several new starters though so maybe this week when she's not so distracted....

The exercise side of Slimming World, you get awards for doing so much exercise and maintaining that level of activity for a number of weeks :)

That sounds great!

Exercise really helps with toning up and it would be nice to get little rewards for your efforts.:) as it would help keep the motivation going!

Love Mini xxx

Hello there - what is body magic - first time i heard that expression.

Gl on your w/l journey xx - julie x

has anybody done their body magic? Our consultant doesn't spend any time talking about it at all and i want to get my awards but looking at it the units i'm doing are more geared towards gold than bronze (pending maintaining for 8 weeks of course lol). Do you have to do each award in order?

You should have a blue booklet with your start pack called "Body Magic", there's a chart in there of how much exercise you need to be doing to get the awards and your consultant will be able to provide Fit Logs for you to complete. I think it's something like 15 minutes 5 times a week for 4 weeks for Bronze up to 30 minutes 5 times a week for 8 weeks for Gold. Haven't got the book to hand so don't quote me on the figures but that's the recollection I have.
It's on Lifeline Online too if you're interested in reading more.

I've been walking 5 times a week since the middle of December so realy want to start collecting these awards. Our consultant doesn't really spend any time talking about it though so I'm going to have to push for it I think lol.

I lost quite a bit of weight before and my tummy is not the best so I'm really conscious of toning while losing as I want to avoid requiring an apronectomy if possible. Walking seems cheaper and less painful.
Plus I totally agree about the motivation side of it Mini, when I feel healthful and revitalised I make better food choices than if I'm slouching in front of the tv craving smarties. Just 45 mins to an hour a day has really boosted me.

Back