body optimise v lifeline online

Gemma D

All
I have just joined slimming world and have logged into lifeline which is useful but not as powerful as I would have hoped. I was wondering if any of you have tried body optimise - the online slimming world membership. If so is the online access different from lifeline online. I would like as much online support as possible in addition to me weekly meeting.
Many Thanks

In which way is it not as powerful as you would like? Have you looked at all the sections? I do find lifeline online a really good tool, lots of recipes and inspiration on there, if you look a the site map you will see exactly what is on there. It may help you a bit.

body optimise is the online version of SW groups so as well as going to group you would have to pay for this too. I wouldn't have thought it would help any more than lifeline online tbh.

Hope this helps, and welcome!

If youre going to classes, using the site and here I cant see the online version being any more support. Its also quite expensive... about £60 for 3 months. I dont think there would be anything there that youre not getting at class.

Back