BODY WRAP TODAY

So Im back from my body contour wrap...

Here is what the craic is...

1. You take all your clothes off except for pants and get measured chest, boobs, rib cage, waist, tummy, hips, thighs, mid thighs, knee, calf, ankle, upper arm, mid arm and wrist.

2. Whilst standing you get mummified... like just bandages of this warm clay stuff wrapped from ankles to chest. Its dead tight and feels weird.

3. You put on a big like waterproof camping suit thing.

4. You lie down for an hour.

5. Bandages are removed and you get re-measured.

quote]

Got any pics of the session?

So Im back from my body contour wrap...

Here is what the craic is...

1. You take all your clothes off except for pants and get measured chest, boobs, rib cage, waist, tummy, hips, thighs, mid thighs, knee, calf, ankle, upper arm, mid arm and wrist.

2. Whilst standing you get mummified... like just bandages of this warm clay stuff wrapped from ankles to chest. Its dead tight and feels weird.

3. You put on a big like waterproof camping suit thing.

4. You lie down for an hour.

5. Bandages are removed and you get re-measured.

quote]

Got any pics of the session?

Hey... having had this done last year, I'm sure Julz will confirm it's not a good look !!!:D:D:D:D

lol very unsexy scaz i have to say lol

Hi, I've just watched the video on Buy Cosmetics, looks easy enough to do at home. It costs £35 for 8 treatments, I'll watch for next postings before buying.

Hey just want to let you know that my skin is so super soft today.... The wrap has definitely made my skin look and feel better.

oooo this sounds like just my sort of thing!! xx

Back