BOGOF HiFi Bars at Group

MissNix

Gold Member
Picked up one pack of Choc Orange HiFi bars tonight and the lady said they were BOGOF when I went to pay, so got 2 packs (6 bars) for £1.45! Bargain! :D Am sure it was only meant to be the Cherry Bakewell ones... but she was adamant it was all varieties!

Just cherry bakewell on bogof at my group. X

Yup, just berry bakewell at our group too. In fact, I'm sure that's the only one that was advertised on the SW facebook page too. I am wondering if she's made a mistake? Good for you though, I love the chocolate & orange bars :D

It's a mistake I'm loving! Haven't had the choc orange bars in years but remember loving them! :D

Ooh silly lady, only berry bakewell as the golden tickets need to be found as only 7 out of 50 have been so far! Lol. I'm also loving stocking up on these, I'm going to buy 8 packs ( pay for 4) when I get paid as I want a good supply before the offer ends =D

Ooh silly lady, only berry bakewell as the golden tickets need to be found as only 7 out of 50 have been so far! Lol. I'm also loving stocking up on these, I'm going to buy 8 packs ( pay for 4) when I get paid as I want a good supply before the offer ends =D

I bought 4 packs last week and now I can't find them. I know i brought them home. It's my Alzheimers kicking in :(

Back