• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Boing-a-roo's Battle of the Bulge MKII

Boing-a-roo

After a long time of not posting on here and a long time of only half heartedly following Slimming World I've decided to have a fresh start. I've rejoined at a new group which is near work with a lunchtime class on a Friday, so there's no excuse not to go when it's cold and dark and rainy in the evenings! I've plonked over half a stone back on since I stopped rigidly following the plan so enough is enough! I have to get back on track or I'll never be happy with myself.

I have something to aim for now, my best friend is getting married in August and I'm going on holiday that month too so I REALLY want to look and feel better by then.

I had my first weigh in yesterday and I thought that I would start a fresh diary on here too, as posting every day really helped me last time.

Anyway, here goes...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Boing-a-roo

Epic diary fail over the weekend. :sign0007:

Here's today...

Breakfast:

2 x Weetabix (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)

Lunch:

Pasta with a homemade sauce made from Cherry tomatoes, Red peppers, Garlic, Oregano, Paprika, Cumin, S and P

shape 0% fat strawberry yoghurt

Apple slices

Dinner:

Vegetable stew with carrot, potato, swede, celery, parsnip, leek, onion, dried soup pulse mix, pearl barley and stock.

Pudding:

Strawberries in Hartley SF Strawberry Jelly (1.5 syns per sachet - had just over half a sachet - other not quite half a sachet will be part of tomorrows lunch but I'll count the syns today)

Snacks:

Apple slices
Satsuma

Healthy Extra A: SS Milk (For Weetabix and tea)

Healthy Extra B: Weetabix

Syns - 1.5

Boing-a-roo

Yesterday :D

Breakfast:

2 x Weetabix (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)

Lunch:

Pasta with a homemade sauce made from Cherry tomatoes, Red peppers, Garlic, Oregano, Paprika, Cumin, S and P

shape 0% fat raspberry yoghurt

remainder of strawberries with jelly

Dinner:

Veggie Paella made with Onions, mushrooms, garlic, peppers colerante, s&p and chicken stock

Pudding:

Shape 0% Mango Yoghurt

Snacks:

Apple slices
Satsuma
12 Maltesters (6 syns)

Healthy Extra A: SS Milk (For Weetabix and tea)

Healthy Extra B: Weetabix

Syns - 6