Boing-a-roo's Battle of the Bulge MKII

Boing-a-roo

After a long time of not posting on here and a long time of only half heartedly following Slimming World I've decided to have a fresh start. I've rejoined at a new group which is near work with a lunchtime class on a Friday, so there's no excuse not to go when it's cold and dark and rainy in the evenings! I've plonked over half a stone back on since I stopped rigidly following the plan so enough is enough! I have to get back on track or I'll never be happy with myself.

I have something to aim for now, my best friend is getting married in August and I'm going on holiday that month too so I REALLY want to look and feel better by then.

I had my first weigh in yesterday and I thought that I would start a fresh diary on here too, as posting every day really helped me last time.

Anyway, here goes...

Epic diary fail over the weekend. :sign0007:

Here's today...

Breakfast:

2 x Weetabix (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)

Lunch:

Pasta with a homemade sauce made from Cherry tomatoes, Red peppers, Garlic, Oregano, Paprika, Cumin, S and P

shape 0% fat strawberry yoghurt

Apple slices

Dinner:

Vegetable stew with carrot, potato, swede, celery, parsnip, leek, onion, dried soup pulse mix, pearl barley and stock.

Pudding:

Strawberries in Hartley SF Strawberry Jelly (1.5 syns per sachet - had just over half a sachet - other not quite half a sachet will be part of tomorrows lunch but I'll count the syns today)

Snacks:

Apple slices
Satsuma

Healthy Extra A: SS Milk (For Weetabix and tea)

Healthy Extra B: Weetabix

Syns - 1.5

Yesterday :D

Breakfast:

2 x Weetabix (HEXB)
Milk (HEXA)

Lunch:

Pasta with a homemade sauce made from Cherry tomatoes, Red peppers, Garlic, Oregano, Paprika, Cumin, S and P

shape 0% fat raspberry yoghurt

remainder of strawberries with jelly

Dinner:

Veggie Paella made with Onions, mushrooms, garlic, peppers colerante, s&p and chicken stock

Pudding:

Shape 0% Mango Yoghurt

Snacks:

Apple slices
Satsuma
12 Maltesters (6 syns)

Healthy Extra A: SS Milk (For Weetabix and tea)

Healthy Extra B: Weetabix

Syns - 6

Back