Boing-a-roo's Battle of the Bulgey Bits

Boing-a-roo said:
Thanks hun :) xXx

Unfortunately not true though, just got back from weigh in and I've only lost half a pound :cry:

As of tomorrow I am going at it flat out, I want a good loss next weeeek!

Just remember, 1/2lb is still a loss! X

Just remember, 1/2lb is still a loss! X

You're right, at least it's going in the right direction I suppose! Thinking I might start exercising again this week. Just deciding if I dare brave the swimming pool! xXx

Brave it hun... you'll feel better for it once you have... just taking that initial step :D

Well done on the loss... like said above... any loss is a loss!! & yur positive attitude your defo in for a good loss next week too :D

Got Weigh in tonight... not optimistic but long as not more than a lb gain thats normal at this time of pregnancy i'll be feeling ok about it i suppose!! hehe xxxx

Brave it hun... you'll feel better for it once you have... just taking that initial step :D

Well done on the loss... like said above... any loss is a loss!! & yur positive attitude your defo in for a good loss next week too :D

Got Weigh in tonight... not optimistic but long as not more than a lb gain thats normal at this time of pregnancy i'll be feeling ok about it i suppose!! hehe xxxx

Thanks hun and good luck for tonight, let us know how you get on!

You are doing amazingly well! Especially considering you are pregnant, I don't know how you are restraining yourself from stuffing your face! I was a right piglet when I was pregnant with my little boy! xXx

Just a 1lb this week but hey a loss is a loss.... I was a HOG whilst pregnant with Lillie (my 9 month old) and put on 5 stone... lost around 2 in the 5 short week break...but way i look at it is less lbs to lose once my little boys here... just getting harder towards the end to avoid the goodies!! lol xxx

Just a 1lb this week but hey a loss is a loss.... I was a HOG whilst pregnant with Lillie (my 9 month old) and put on 5 stone... lost around 2 in the 5 short week break...but way i look at it is less lbs to lose once my little boys here... just getting harder towards the end to avoid the goodies!! lol xxx

1lb is amazing! Well Done :D You have MUCH more willpower than me! xXx

Breakfast:

I had good intentions and packed a mullerlight but forgot all about it until lunch lol

Lunch

Chicken
Cherry Toms
Mullerlight
Blueberries
Banana

Dinner

Lean Lamb
New Pots
The world of Tenderstem Broccoli
Carrots

Mullerlight
Blueberries

Snacks

French Fries (4.5 syns)
Rainbow Drops (4 syns)

HEXA - Milk for tea and coffee
HEXB - none
Syns - 9.5

Breakfast:

2 x Alpen Light Bars

Lunch

Lean slices of Chicken and Ham
Mullerlight
Blackberries

Dinner

Chunky Beef and Tomato Chilli
Basmati Rice
Mullerlight
Blackberries

Snacks

13 Mini Eggs (9.75 syns)

HEXB - 2 x Alpen Light Bar

Syns - 9.75

Breakfast:

Banana

Lunch

Savoury Rice

Dinner

Shepherds Pie
Carrots
Broccoli
Peas

Snacks

Light Rich Tea (2 syns)
Light Choc Bic (4 syns)
6 x Mini eggs (4.5 syns)

HEXA - Milk for tea and in Shepherds Pie
HEXB - none
Syns - 10.5

Breakfast

None

Lunch

None

Dinner

Lamb
New Potatoes
Carrots
Broccoli
Sprouts

Snack

French Fries (4 syns)
Cupcake (not sure, just won't have any more syns today)
Grapes

HEXA - SS MIlk
HEXB - None

Syns - Unsure.

Breakfast:

Fruit (Kiwi, Pomegranate, Melon, Grape, Blueberry and Blackberry) salad
Mullerlight

Lunch

Ham and Onion Omlette

Dinner

Steak and Chips (made in Actifry woop woop!) 2 syns)

Snacks

French Fries (4 syns)
Cadburys creme egg (9 Syns)

HEXB - none
Syns - 16 - oops :(

Ooo have you brought an actifry hun?? any good? i really want one but unsure what can be cooked in and if worth the pennies! xxx

I have indeed! I've only done chips in it so far but they are ace, taste more like chips than SW ones do :D
From the looks of the free recipe book that comes with it you can cool alsorts in it, chilli, chicken and pineapple, Thai spiced Chicken and courgettes, Madegascan Beef, roast veg and fruity puddings are some of the things listed.

Everywhere I looked has them for £160 at the moment but I got mine for just over £100 from Best Buy online and it was delivered in 2 days so that's worth doing if you can :) xXx

Oooo thanks i think i'll get ordering one next month... tyring to save as much pennies as poss this month just to cover everything down to having baby hehe!! But Thanks for the tip :D

Weigh in tonight for you isn't it?? Good Luck xxx

Thanks hun :D xXx

Yesterday!

Breakfast:

None

Lunch:

Spicy Cous Cous and Peppers

Fruit Salad

Dinner

Lamb and Vegetable (Potato, Parsnip, Onion, Leek, Swede, Carrot) Casserole

Snack

Mini bag of Mini Eggs (7.5 syns)
Mullerlight with Blackberries and Blueberries

HEXA - Milk
HEXB - None

Syns - 7.5

Just got back from weigh in and I have lost 2lbs :)

Well done hun :) bet your chuffed!! Xx

I am! Thank you!

I've set myself a mini goal of losing 2 stones in total by the time I go to Bruges at the end of March so only three quarters of a stone to go! :D xXx

Yesterday:

Breakfast - None (must try not to run so late!)

Lunch:

Ham
Mullerlight
Blackberries
Blueberries

Dinner:

Chicken Jalfrezi
Rice
Bombay Aloo

Snack:

Cadburys Creme Egg (9 syns)

HEXA - Milk
HEXB - None
Syns - 9
Syns: 9 Syns

Breakfast:

2 x Weetabix with milk (HEX A +B)

Lunch:

Cous Cous and Peppers
Mullerlight
Blueberries
Blackberries

Dinner:

Syn free Chilli with Actifry Frylight chips

Pudding:

Mini Eggs (15 syns)

Healthy Extra A: SS Milk
Healthy Extra B: Weetabix
Syns - 15

Off out drinking tonight so gonna have to try and save today's syns for that eek!

Back