Bolero and Hannata's challenge thread 3:3

Brilliant losses both of you. I'm a calorie counter & have never found anything so effective & I've tried most of them!!!!! Onwards & downwards x

Big well done to you both on your losses, keep it up! x

I've not long got off my scales, and it's 1.25lb off for me this week...which I'm happy with. :)
With 43 weigh ins now for my before Xmas, and me weighing in at 281.25lb...and my target was 14stone 4lb (or a nice round 200lb), so 81.25lb to go. That comes to 1.9lb per week. Basically two then, as I'm not fussing about with ounces. :p

Really hope your braces calms down soon Han. Know that a brace can be one of the worst pains. *hugs*

Well done on your loss Bolero :D

Han, brace paints are horrible :( I feel your pain! But they are so worth it, it was such a great feeling when I had mine taken off and my teeth looked so much better.

woo go team girls :p

Got some wax stuff on the back ends of my braces, they started cutting me to shreds last night.... my ortho has fitted me in to get the wee ends off that are annoying me :) and the tooth pain is ever so slowly starting to ease off which is nice... I dont mind the tooth pain or the pulling, its just the ulcers and the cuts im getting arg!

I've not had the slightest bit of problem sticking to my diet this week which is kinda awesome! Getting these braces may be the best thing I ever did diet wise hahaa. And yeah having nice teeth will be great :p

Thanks for the replies diva support is most welcome. Still settling in with braces, not able to eat anything bitey at all still lol. Missing crunchy baguettes a little bit!

I had a weigh in this morning and i'm 1.5 down yay!

week 2 of 45 -1.5

87lbs to go 43 weigh ins = 2.0 lbs pw

Last edited:
Back