Boo Hoo....Hello

Daisy_Duke13

To all those that remember me- hellllloooooo again!
To those newbies that do not, just hello!

Im back. Yes ladies, i am hanging my head in shame. I am officially the exact weight that I was back in 2008 before i lost the three stone on cambridge! What a joke I am!

After a lot of failed attempts (a lot a lot) I am going to try again. If i fail this time, well, i want to say ill never try again but im sure I probably would!

I have the support of a lovely lady I met on here (you know who you are lady lol) but i cant hassle her all day everyday haha, and to be honest I think constantly taking my mind off this hunger is the ONLY way ill get through!

I would like to lose 3 and a half stone, by May Day......so heres to hoping. Any support, stories, jokes etc will be more than welcome, and i shall look forward to learning about other peoples stories!

Me- losing weight- its about getting a life back. I turn into a recluse when i put on weight!

xxxx

hi, dont worry, i lost 4 stone for my wedding in 2008 but put it all back on again, so am now on day 3 of a restart. its so easily done, you just have to learn from your mistakes, and make sure that make changes so it doesnt happen again. good luck!

Yes. It was verrrryyyyyy easily done! A lot harder to undo! Lol...trying again now though.

xxx

Thanking you blingbabe, feels like ill need more than luck! x

All the best Daisy, hope you can stick to it

Daisy yooo hooo... only 1 text yesterday, i hope you are ok!
I am here!!!!! Hope you are coping well on day 2 x

Back