Boo hoo

BRUNTY

Hi All

It was my week 2 weigh in yesterday on EE and i put on 2lb, although after a 10lb loss the first week i suppose it isnt all bad.
I stayed away with work for one night and had a 3 course meal which again isnt really to plan however i have made fairly good choices all week and not nibbled at rubbish at our meetings.

Hope to get back on track today
x

sometimes food is just outside our control, no matter how well we plan things like working away just mess it all up. I'm at a conference next week, just for one night & I just hope there is something to eat which is almost SW friendly.

Well done with the weight loss so far you've done brill :D

Yeah

Thanks for your comments, i hope the conference goes ok i have been to 3 day conferences and you just get what you are given which isnt the best on SW
x

Hiya

I lost 8lb in my first week back in May 2008 and then put 2 on in my second week.

This time I lost 5.5lb in my first week and put one on in my second week.

It can be a little demoralising when it happens but put it behind you and move on. You are doing marvellously xx

Hya
Yeah i felt a bit pants really as i wanted to loose 2lbs and keep the momentum but fresh day today i have been down to Asda to stock up on meat and nice free syn things to nibble on and i am making a big Pasta carbonara for lunch which i will also eat/nibble at when it is cold
x

Don't worry about it too much. You've done really well. X

Back