Boo is stepping up to the mark - My diary

Good thanks, made a SW quiche today, turned out quite well. My little boy has started teething so he is keeping me busy but I managed to go for a run tonight which was really good especially after quitting smoking, so much easier!! Hopefully you are having a nice treat tonight!! After weigh in I always have a treat like a takeaway or dinner out, a bit of fat does no harm and you have a week to burn it off.

Good thanks, made a SW quiche today, turned out quite well. My little boy has started teething so he is keeping me busy but I managed to go for a run tonight which was really good especially after quitting smoking, so much easier!! Hopefully you are having a nice treat tonight!! After weigh in I always have a treat like a takeaway or dinner out, a bit of fat does no harm and you have a week to burn it off.

Sorry I haven't replied sooner, had a really busy day yesterday and by the time I sat down I was ready for bed lol! I love SW quiche but haven't had it for ages will have to cook it again soon, I didn't have a treat as Mr Boo needs to loads of weight and because of his disability it comes off really slowly so I'm having to be super good for him as I need him to lose as much weight as he can for health reasons, but, I could really eat a takeaway lol Boo xx

Hi Boo well done on losing 6lbs, hope you don't mind if I follow your diary. Hope you have a good week x

Hi Boo well done on losing 6lbs, hope you don't mind if I follow your diary. Hope you have a good week x

Hiya Claire and thank you, it was a surprise for me, a nice one! :)

You can follow my diary, I've been a bit lax lately with it as there's been loads going on, will try and update later as I'm in work at the minute, hope your ok and that your day is going well Boo xx

Just a pop in as I've got a raging headache. Just come back from class I've lost another 3 pounds and Mr Boo lost 4 1/2 and got slimmer of the week wooo.hoo! Hope everyone is having a good evening. I'm off to bed. Boo xxxx

Just a pop in as I've got a raging headache. Just come back from class I've lost another 3 pounds and Mr Boo lost 4 1/2 and got slimmer of the week wooo.hoo! Hope everyone is having a good evening. I'm off to bed. Boo xxxx

Well done!! Brilliant for Mr B as well he is obviously loving it again!!! X

Day 20 - Sunday 8 July 2012

Wow its been a while since I've been here, lots of things going on as well as me not being very well with sinusitis.

Apart from this the plan is going well, Mr Boo is doing great too and we give each other motivation to keep going when we feel like giving up.

Last night was a night off of the plan as we had a dinner and dance on a boat trip up the Thames, it was lovely and took some nice photo's, so not expecting to lose this week and hoping not to have a gain but hey we don't go out that often so there is no guilt about coming off plan.

I'm still having more green days than anything and Mr Boo goes between extra easy and red days, my fav dinner at the minute is lenil and mushroom curry, nom nom :D

Not feeling too great at the minute and not feeling hungry but will cook something as I do realise I have to eat to lose, but what to have, hmmmm Linda MacCartney syn free sausages and veg me thinks

Anyhoo hope everyone is having a lovely day, can't believe the day is going so fast, back to work tomorrow :( Boo xxx

Day 23 - Wednesday 11 July 2012

Morning boo how ya doin?

Hiya Emma I'm not too bad although I've not been well and have had an upset stomach too :( hence I've put on 1/2 pound this week due to not eating humph!!

Never mind its not put me off I know thats only a blip although I'm away at my daughters at the weekend so have to be good!

Mr Boo lost another 1 1/2 lb and got his half stone sticker wooo hooo! So pleased for him! :D

I'm having trouble getting on a pc and this one at work sometimes doesn't let me post so hence not posting every day plus the fact of not feeling good. Boo xxx

It's been awhile since I've posted yet again but we are both still on plan. We've just got back from class. I've lost 2.1/2 pounds and Mr Boo lost 1 so all is good.

Still nit feeling 100% and we've had some really horrible days with things going on and finances being stretched to the limits really need to win the lottery lol. And I'm not joking!! Boo xxxxx

Day 30 - Wednesday 18 July 2012

This my first proper diary entry in ages (I've hijacked Mr Boo's laptop as mine is going a bit funny!)

The plan is still going well and Mr Boo is really dedicated and keeps me on track, also I have to say that the club we go to is brilliant, especially Dianne our consultant.

Mr Boo sticks to extra easy with a few red days thrown in and I stick to green which I love and to be honest its the only plan that I do.

I've also started walking to work to save petrol and to get me healthy,although if I'm really honest I have to push myself to do it especially when I go out and its raining and the car is sitting on the drive, meh!

Anyhoo, blimey I've got the means to type this now and I can't think of anything else to say! I could go into how our days are going not plan related but to be honest I could go on for hours and hours and bore everyone to pieces, surfice to say we are having money worries, proper worries but I don't really want to think about them now, it could make me really depressed!! So on that happy note, I'm signing off to have a look round Minimins, hope everyone is having a super duper evening Boo xxx

Day 33 - Saturday 21 July 2012

I must admit I'm feeling guilty for not writing in my diary more often but, my laptop isn't working and my work pc is not much better so having to jump in on Mr Boo's laptop when he's not using it.

Right, we are still on plan and its going ok, we've been invited over to my mums for a curry tomorrow (sw friendly) and I've decided to drive because I don't want to waste my syns on drink. The week is going really quickly and I can't believe it won't be long before we are back at class again.

I had a sneaky peak at the scales this week at home and my weight hasn't budged, serves me right for peeking lol, but I do feel slimmer so something must be working.

I'm still on the green plan and Mr Boo alternates between extra easy and red and he likes that. I've just remembered that I measured myself over a month ago, I might get Mr Boo to do another measurement see how I'm getting on.

Right I'm off to watch a film with Mr Boo hope you are all having a great day Boo xxx

Today has been a good day i actually said no to a krispy kreme doughnnut woo hoo lol

Weigh in tomorrow but feeling bloated so who knows if I've lost anything. The main thing is that Mr Boo is still really focused so that makes me happy as he needs to be because losing weight will help his health

So its been a good day and the sun is shining so what more could u ask for. Hope everyone is having a good evening. Boo xxx

emma_partington27 said:
Hey boo :) glad ur still plodding along and mr boo is doin ok :)

Hiya Emma thanks how's u? Boo xxx

Back