Boo is stepping up to the mark - My diary

emma_partington27 said:
Yeah im gud hun im proper on it at the min took up kettlebells n im gyming it weneva possible looking for a gud loss this week lost 2.5lbs last thursday xx

Wow that's good wots. Kettle bells like to use xx

Tuesday 31 July 2012 - Day 43

Oh boy I'm seriously neglecting my diary, I guess it doesn't help that my laptop has died and I'm having trouble getting on here at regular intervals, but I shall carrying on posting but not as much as I would like to at the minute.

Ok, here's my news...... I lost 4lb tonight at group and have got my 1 stone award, horrrrahhhhh!!!! :D:D:D

Really, really pleased and Mr Boo has lost 12lb and I'm soooo proud of him because the tablets he's on can make him gain weight so for him to lose as much as he has in the time we have been on plan is amazing!

Ok, Mr Boo wants his laptop back so I've gotta go, hope everyone is having a good evening, I'll catch up soon Boo xxx

emma_partington27 said:
Hey boo well dun on the loss :)

Thanks Emma how's u? Xx

emma_partington27 said:
Yeah im ok i suppose just abot down about work theres alot going on n its not looking to gud :( maybe redundancies!

Sorry to hear that we are having the same thing too where I work and its so depressing could do with winning the lottery. Seriously tho hope things stay ok your end. Boo xxx

emma_partington27 said:
Haha win the lottery defo :) been off plan for about 4 days now just cant seem to find my way :( hope u n mr boo r doing ok :)

Hiya Emma i know that it must be hard for you at the min things here are not great financial wise here too but in a strange way we have got used to it. Im sure once u r more settled then u will jump straight back on plan.

We are both still on plan with weigh in tonight we had a blip on Saturday night with a Chinese which was lovely. Its my birthday tomorrow and going out again tomorrow evening but apart from that things are going well plan wise.

Take care. Boo xxxx

Gud luck for tonight :) and for if i forget happy birthday for tomoz :) x

Thanks Emma :) well I've lost another 1lb this week and i'm feeling good about that as I didn't think I would lose anyhting. Mr Boo lost 1.1/2 lb and we are both pleased.

Tonight we are off out and I'm not thinking too much about the plan tonight as we rarely go out now so this is a right treat for us. Today I'm going to do absolutely nothing at all, bliss! Boo xxx

Friday 10 August 2012

OMG what a day I've had! I'm still on leave but doing some estra work delivering forms today I have delivered to over 600 homes and I'm now stiff as a board!!! My muscles are protesting so much that my hip is making it difficult to walk properly, what am I like! I feel about 90 at the minute plus on top of that I've got 2 huge blisters on my heels, not a happy bunny! :eek:

Mr Boo had a hospital appointment this morning and took the last of the change to get a cup of coffee when he got there so I had no money to get some water so I was trudging the streets hot and thirsty, am making up for it now, I think this is the 3rd pint of water I've had since I got home.

Anyhoo apart from that the plan is going ok although Wednesday (my birthday) was a day off of plan the rest has been fine. I am tempted to jump on the scales to see the damaged I have done but I'm not going to at the minute. I dont know about anyone else but if I come of plan even a little bit the pounds pile on :(

I'm still having trouble with my laptop and can't afford to get it fixed at the minute so I'm not on here as much as I would like to be, anyhoo I'm off to have a look to see if I can grab some ideas from here. Signing off for now, tired and ouchy! Boo xxx

Day 53 - Saturday 11 August 2012

Yay its Saturday!! :):) Its lovely and sunny and I'm not doing much today so its all good! :)

I'm still aching from yesterday but managed to get round Asda ok today because I held onto the trolly most of the way! What am I like! (I do feel like a 90 year old woman to be honest lol)

Anyhoo plan is ok and am debating whether to have an extra easy day today, I've not had one for ages as I tend to stick to either red or green at the minute, its soooo hard to give up that extra a and b and I don't like it lol

On my scales it looks like i've put on 2lb since having a day off on Wednesday for my birthday wish it was 2lb off but it will come off eventually.

Hmmm actually there was a lady at work who I haven't seen for ages she started slimming world about 18 months ago and was fed up because she only lost between 1\2lb and 1lb a week, well I saw her the other day and she is sooo slim, she told me she stuck with it and thats how she got there, its really spurned me on to keep going.

Right the sun is shining and the dogs are looking at me as if to say come on mum lets play, so for now I'm signing off, hope everyone is having a lovely day Boo xxx

Just had a nice soak in the bath pure bliss, its so nice to pamper yourself sometimes and today is my turn, loving the body shop satsuma body butter now that is seriously lovely :D now to put my feet up and relax Boo xxx

Day 54 - Sunday 12 August 2012

It's Sunday and the day before I'm back to work, booooo!!! :p

We are off round my mums for a bbq today and I'm really looking forward to it and I'm going to have a drink as this is the last of my birthday celebrations.

I'm not looking for a loss this week and am expecting a gain but I will be ok because I know that it will come off eventually if I stick to plan, which I intend to do.

So for the bbq today I've got veggie sausages and burgers, salad but it will be the drink that will be bad, hmmm oh well :eek: Right I'm off to get ready, hope everyone is having a good day and I hope the sun is shining wherever you are Boo xxx

Day 55 - Monday 13 August 2012

My first day back at work and its been a strange day. Mr Boo is not very well and his epilepsy is playing up again so we both had a restless night then what with me going back to work - so its been a strain today, Mr Boo has a temperature so I'm guessing he's coming down with a virus, this temperature has most probably triggered a seizure so I'll have to keep an eye on him.

We had a good time yesterday and I did drink more than I thought I would but hey ho its done now and I'm not expecting a loss tomorrow, maybe a gain, but I will get it off. The only gripe I have with the plan is that if I come off it just a little bit the scales are unforgiving and that gets to me a bit, especially if I was on any other diet that wouldn't have happened as much, but I guess thats the down side of it. Mr Boo loves the plan and I guess I do too, I just get annoyed with myself bahhh what am I like. :eek::eek:

Now we have had dinner (spicy chicken salad) and when I've finished typing this I have to do the washing up...... think I'm putting it off a little bit lol :) Boo xxx

RosieKat said:
Hope Mr Boo is better soon and well done both of you on your losses so far. :)

Thanks RosieKat xxx

Day 57 - Wednesday 15 August 2012

I'm half way through my first week back at work and I'm feeling tired, think I'm coming down with Mr Boo's virus :( we didn't end up going to class last night as Mr Boo wasn't well enough and we didn't want him having a seizure in the car (that would have been real bad for both of us!). I've got back to doing green days as I feel more comfortable doing these (love them!) Mr Boo made a recipe from one of our sw books chicken and cous cous so I had a bowl full of cous cous which was packed full of veg and was seriously yum!

I must admit if it wasn't for Mr Boo I would have come off of the plan a while ago as I find if i come off plan just a little bit the scales are unforgiving to me, but strangely not to Mr Boo (sneaky bit jealous about that lol). Mr Boo has a few health issues and needs to lose weight to help some of them so we are hand in hand in losing weight on the plan, anyhoo I've lost 15lb so thats good isn't it!

Right guess I'm rambling a bit, I could seriously rabbit on for ages if left to my own devices! I've got a couple of things to do so I guess I will sign off for now, hope everyone is having a good evening and staying on plan! Boo xxx

Back