Boo is stepping up to the mark - My diary

Hey boo how u doin?

Hey Emma sorry its been a while since I've been on here, things are still going good, I have lost 1st 4lb so far and I'm really pleased with that, how are you doing? Boo xx

Day 78 - Wednesday 5 September 2012

Ooh its been a while since I've posted I suppose because of the lack of a decent lap top :eek: and being so darn tired from work. Both me and Mr Boo are still going strong and we are both feeling great.

I've gone down a dress size wooo hoo! And you can visibly see that Mr Boo is losing. Can't really add anything else tonight as I'm struggling to keep awake (work is really busy) hope everyone is going strong, I'll be back soon Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Hey Emma sorry its been a while since I've been on here, things are still going good, I have lost 1st 4lb so far and I'm really pleased with that, how are you doing? Boo xx

Hey boo :) ive just got back off my hols with a big gain so tryin to get back on the wagon then i can shift it n try n get in those 11's lol

Hey boo :) ive just got back off my hols with a big gain so tryin to get back on the wagon then i can shift it n try n get in those 11's lol

Hi Emma you'll lose that gain, you've been really good at losing weight so hopefully you are back on the wagon now, good luck for those 11's, can't wait till i'm near that but a long way to go yet Boo xx

Day 80 - Friday 7 September 2012

What a day its been today, work has been so hetic this week and today has taken the biscuit! (not literally tho lol) I am absolutely exhausted and its been so hot in the office, its been a real struggle today :eek:

Anyhoo, I'm back on green now and looking for some simple but tasty recipes especially for packed lunches and evening meals, heck for any meal really.

Mr Boo is doing well on the plan and we have settled down nicely into the swing of things although Mr Boo hardly ever does green so it means making 2 different meals each night.

Right I'm off to track down some recipes, or if you are reading this and have a recipe you think I might like, please post it here. Have a good weekend everyone Boo xxx

Serves 2
Extra Easy - 1 syn and 1 HEa per serving
Green - 1 syn and 1 HEa per serving
Ingredients
150g of penne pasta (I used the tri-coloured stuff)
1 small onion
1 small courgette
clove of garlic crushed
1 cup of passata
1 cup of chicken stock
2 teaspoons of brown sugar (2 syns) or using sweetener if you prefer
splash of balsamic vinegar
chilli flakes (optional if you like a bit of heat)
3/4 cup of frozen veg (sweetcorn, carrot, pea and green bean mix)
fresh basil, chopped (or dried if you havent got fresh)
1 medium sized tomato, sliced
84g of mozzarella cheese (2xHEa)
Pam Spray or Frylight
Salt and Pepper
Method
Preheat oven to 190c or 380f
Spray a frying pan with Frylight or Pam spray, add the onion, garlic and courgette and cook until softened over a medium heat.
Add the passata, chicken stock, basil, balsamic vinegar, sugar and sprinkling of chilli flakes. Bring to the boil and then simmer for approx 10 mins. Add a little more water if needed, if the sauce reduces too much.
In the meantime, add your pasta to a saucepan of hot water and cook till Al Dente (avoid overcooking, you want the pasta to still have a bite to it).
Add the pasta to the sauce, along with the 3/4 cup of frozen veg.
Transfer pasta mix to a oven proof dish.
Top with the slices of tomatoes and mozzarella cheese and season with salt and pepper.
Bake in the oven till cheese has melted and is golden.
Enjoy!!!

And just add a chicken breast on the side of mr boo's portion :) i love this meal :)

Day 81 - Saturday 8 September 2012

It's Saturday evening and i'm sitting here at home with my feet up and relaxing, its pure bliss and if it makes me sound old I don't care lol :p

I've had a really strange week and I've really struggled both emotionally and physically this week and I don't know why. I guess there are a number of reasons why it might not really be one thing but a bit of everything if that makes sense.

One of the reasons why I'm feeling so tired is I've given up taking the car to work I now walk there and back, this mainly through money reasons (parking permit is costing me money!) but a by product of that is that it's exercise and that can't be bad can it?

Also at the begining of the week and up to nearly the end of the working week I've not been really eating that much lunch and I think that is affecting me too, lordy knows why I didn't, might be because I had a big breakfast and I wasn't hungry, but I have rectified that now.

I'm also a bit stressed and worrying about things and I guess that is making me more tired, so all these things put together make for a tired Boo :cool:

I need more sleep, less stress and more money!!!! Hahahah good luck with that Boo :rolleyes:

Anyhoo on a lighter note, the plan is gone well today and would really like to get into the next stone bracket by time weigh in comes round on Tuesday night, not long for my club 10.

So my aim now is to focus ahead and keep going whatever life decides to throw at me, and honestly its thrown some c@@p at me in the past.

So signing off for now, a slightly depressed but determined Boo xxx

Day 82 - Sunday 9 September 2012

Its Sunday afternoon and I've done most of what I wanted to do today so now I'm putting my feet up again! I'm savouring this because come tomorrow its back to work again and there'll be no time for putting up any feet lol

Yesterday I was feeling down but I'm feeling much better now, funny how things change from day to day, who knows what tomorrow brings! Wow that was a little deep lol. :p

Anyhoo the plan is going 'a' ok, as usual I'm on a green day, so breakfast was sunnybix with blueberries and milk, lunch was cheese omlette with salad, snack was 2 riveta crunch 'b' with choccy philly 4 syns. This folks is a seriously nommy snack and is one of my favs, not sure what's for dinner tonight, think I might have tofu and something, I will decide later.

Right I'm off to watch a film and to surf on here, hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday afternoon Boo xx

Hey boo how u getting on hun?

Hiya Emma I'm fine how are you? Sorry I haven't been on much my laptop has broke and I'm on Mr Boo's note book, which is cr@p to be honest lol. Anyhoo good news I got my 1.1/2 stone sticker tonight I'm really pleased Boo xxx

boo68 said:
Hiya Emma I'm fine how are you? Sorry I haven't been on much my laptop has broke and I'm on Mr Boo's note book, which is cr@p to be honest lol. Anyhoo good news I got my 1.1/2 stone sticker tonight I'm really pleased Boo xxx

Well dun hun thats brill :) im gud ta decided go it alone as i cant afford group anymore! Been ok so far :)

Back