Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by jrabbit81, 28 May 2009 Social URL.

1. jrabbit81

jrabbit81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diet chef
    Really fed up, weight not shifting anymore, been exercising, its like my body is saying actually I am happy at this weight but I hate it, my stomach is still massive and i look pregnant is most of my clothes. Been stuck at 12 something for 9 weeks!!! Really disheartened.

Sorry needed to moan! Also work is stressing me out, got a hen night on Saturday and I don't actually want to go anymore, just wanted to feel nice for once.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    just from experience sometimes u need to have a real binge to start it off again, i only mean a couple of days but it has worked for me in the past

nikki xx
  4. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

If you look at your record you have lost most weeks and recently you have been losing - it may be small amounts but you are losing.

Have you started the exercise you were planning?

I'd agreed with Nikki - sometimes a bit of a splurge can help get things moving, perhaps the hen night can serve that purpose :)

Be chuffed with your successes - you've come so far in such a short space of time *hugs*
  5. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I agree with the 'bit of a splurge' school of thought - as long as it doesn't go on too long obviously!

There are diets designed around this principle aren't there? The Johnson up a day down a day (something like that) is one. Then there's the wendi plan which spreads out WW points in a way which gives you more one day than the next etc. I did this once when I plateaued @ WW and lost 4.5lbs the 1st week.

So go on - have a bit of what you fancy ..... then have something to eat ;)

You never know.

Whatever you do don't let this 'blip' put you off! If you do it'll be a smacked bum for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.