boobies, kept them? lost them? or gained them?

i found mine looked bigger
they had definetly shrunk some but due to my belly getting flatter they actually looked bigger as they seem to stick out more
i have always been big chested so dont think i`ll go down much but it`s nice to lose all the over hang that was over my bra lol

well i didn thave much to begin with really :(

at my biggest i was a size 24 wearing a 42C, one of the motivating factors for me to lose weight was that i hated the way my belly stuck out further than my boobs!

im now a size 14 and wearing a 36b. well, i say b, but the last bra i bought was a 36a from m&s and it fits perfectly :eek:

i seem alot more in proportion now tho so i dont mind.... too much lol

One thing I did notice when I was on the diet before is that they went kind of wrinkly and droopy, but they soon perked up again when I started eating.

Thats what's happening to my once 36F prized assets :( Don't want to lose too much from my boobs, and just hope they do perk up again when I start eating.........still its a small price to pay for finally shifting the weight that has been a curse to me for as long as I can remember. Good old CD!! :clap:

My back size has gone down but the cup is going up.
Gone from a 40C to a 36 DD

Im soo jealous of you big boobied ladies, at my heaviest i was only a b cup (obviously at back of que when giving them out|) all through 6 pregnancies they never altered (to hubbys dismay) and now i am in such a heavly padded bra which is a b cup but really should be in a trainer one lol

Hubby says i should be done by trading standards as to look at me you think i have a half decent chest and then when padded bra comes off im flat so what im advertising isnt correct lol
Going to have boob job hopefully this year as i am very flat chested now and lost over 10 inches from my chest.

julesrush
cdc norwich

This sounds terrible but I am already thinking of having my boobs pulled back up the way once I have lost all my weight. But would I need to have implants or can they just lift them up

peachy

My back size has gone down but the cup is going up.
Gone from a 40C to a 36 DD

Me too! Still got a way to go, but have done from 36DD to 34E.

When I told my fiance he thought Christmas had come early! It gets expensive buying new bras doesn't it??

not sure what i want from mine, had boobs since i was 7 ( yes i was the wee girl being hit on by teens )
when i got preggers i was a DD but with being attached to a machine like daisy the dairy cow ( wee one couldnt feed, no sucking reflex ) they shot up to a J cup

i was a 44 J when i started 8 weeks ago but now im a 40 HH thou at TOTM they go back up to a J so looks like they plan on staying

I would love to keep what ive got but knowing all too well the amount i have to lose they will certainly shrink more than i would like.

Oh what an interesting thread!!

I somehow squeezed myself into a 40F bra at my biggest (16 stone 4lbs) and since losing weight and 15 inches off my boobs i'm now a 32HH. Or in other words 32 Horribly Huge!!!!

Would like a reduction but am too scared of surgery!

My cup size went up to a G in pregnancy and has stayed around an F or big E, I fed for two years (I know I know) so I knew they would look like a pair of spaniels ears when I lost the weight, I'm using firming cream and they're not doing too bad so far, I want another baby then will hit my husband for a pair of nice firm ones, not too bothered about size, just like to have them slightly above my waist hee hee xx

Can i just be totally immature here and say:

BOOBIES! hahahaha, what a brilliant word.

BAPPAGE! My favourite word of the moment!

I was a 42G at nearly 19st, then a 36E at my lowest weight of 13.5st. In proportion, but very saggy. I too would love an uplift.

I have a friend who always says that you know when you're loosing weight as you're boobs go from feeling like bags of sand to feeling like bags of water! I think she's spot on!

Soooo interesting! I have gone from a 34 gg to a 32 F and let me tell you the cost of new bra's ain't cheap!!
Still, finally in proportion :)
S xxx

I was a 42DD but now a 32/34 C - while overweight my boobies were possibly the only part of my body I did like.

It would have been nice not to have lost quite so much volume in the bappage department but I much prefer slimdom to a big bust ;).

C for "can't complain" lol.

heres a bra size joke i heard once

A = almost boobs
B = barley there
C = cant complain
D = damn!
DD = double damn!
E = enourmous
F = flippin heck
G = get a reduction
H = help ive fallen and i cant get up

mine also look awful :( was a 44dd now 36d but hang like spaniels ears :cry: