Boobies

Stephielou87

Can anyone help me.....I want to lose weight from my boobs. I have been breastfeeding my son for almost a year and my boobs are a size 36G I would like to be maybe a 34D maybe C. Does anyone know of any good tips for this? I am on a diet to lose 2 stone anyway but it mainly comes for my tummy. I know lots of people want bigger boobs but I hate them. Thanks xx

Unfortunately you can't pick where it comes from! As you lose weight some will most likely come from your boobs. When you stop breastfeeding they'll reduce in size as well. Whether you'll reach a C or D cup, I don't know. If you really hate them that much then I would suggest maybe seeing the doctor. If you can prove that they're a real issue, they may consider a reduction on the NHS.

Big boobs have always been the bane of my life. Ive now lost 7st and I STILL have big boobs! I think it must be the hardest area to lose from because there is practically no muscle to tone. However, I actually dont mind so much now. Ive gone from a massive 46GG to 34E so cup size has come down, but not as much as I would have liked. A C or D cup would be the ideal size for me. Also being a larger cu size means that size wise I have to buy clothes for the top half of me 1 or 2 sizes larger than the bottom half. Im size 10 in jeans, but size 14 on top because my boobs are big. Thats ok for buying seperates but when it comes to actually buying a dress I have to choose between really loose round my waist and hips or really tight round the top.

I think that in all honesty, surgery is the only way you or I will get the boobs we really want. For me personally Ill live with big boobs, as surgery is just too drastic an option. Also, you say you have been breastfeeding, so you may have a get out card there. Lose the 2 stone you need to lose and once you stop breastfeeding you may find that your body will adjust your boob size down too. Fingers crossed for you!

Last edited:
i suppose each person is diffrent. i went from a 34b to a 34f after having baby... i always wanted big boobs, now i'm carefull what i wish for! i prefered my wee 34b boobies! since loosing weight i have gone down from a 34f to a 34dd, i still miss my small boobs! :-(

shazza87 said:
i suppose each person is diffrent. i went from a 34b to a 34f after having baby... i always wanted big boobs, now i'm carefull what i wish for! i prefered my wee 34b boobies! since loosing weight i have gone down from a 34f to a 34dd, i still miss my small boobs! :-(

I had 34d before my baby so I'm used to having big boobs. But now they are huge. I won't fit into any of my old clothes and I have to by 18 tops. I used to be 14 on top and 12 bottom. I want to be back into my old clothes :-(

I know how this feels

I lost 5.5 stone and went from 38ff to a 32f/e

It was only in the last 5lbs that I lost any size on my boobs at all. I went for awhile as a 32FF which is very difficult to find closthes that fit, I found it easier when I was bigger.

The biggest issue I had was finding a swimming costume that fits properly but doesn't cost £50+. I'm a size 10 now and it was so hard to find a costume that fits everywhere perfectly including my boobs. I don't want a bikini as I still have some lose skin on my tummy so don't want to show that off. They have them online but they were so expensive, I had to get one in the end though as I'm off next week.

I will just have to lose the weight and see. When I was younger I got a job and was walking there and back 5mile round trip I did lose weight on my upper body but I was also sweating out in the kitchen washing up. I'll start walking again see if that can help

You can always send some extra to me, I'm a C cup and wouldn't mind a little more! :D

Feel free!! Honestly I have no idea why you'd want bigger boobs. Bras cost more you can't buy those cute little matching sets for like £3 my current bra cost me £30 :-(

Well I'm more like B/C. Too big for B but don't quite properly fill some C cup bras. I don't want ones that much bigger, a full C or D. I think the bra I'm wearing cost about that too! I do know what you mean though, I think it's always a case of the grass is greener. I think though that once I've lost weight, a C cup would look more in proportion to my body!

Soz it can't be done , I lost 8.5 stone to get married 3 years a go I went to the gym to do it and my boobs went up a size, I'm now at slimming world as I had a baby and I need to loose 3 stone I've put on (1stone gone 2 left Togo) and I've been a size ten right up to a twenty two but boobs are a 36 E just have to put up with them unless you want to go under the knife , my auntie did to reduce hers but she dose not recommend it x sorry

Back