'Boob's and Bra's......

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I know I'm losing weight off my boob's now, every time I reach up to peg washing on the line, my boob's drop out of my bra......:eek:

So 'YIPPEE' I need new 'Smaller' sized bra's.....:bliss:

Oop's!!! Sorry, I got a bit carried away there, but, it's the first positive step I've found that my body is actually starting to get smaller. :greenapple:

Hurrah! Well done! And make sure you get measured properly, and they're drop dead sexy! :D

I've gone from a 38FF to a DD, i'm glad as my back isnt hurting half as much,but the OH is starting to worry ha ha
:8855:

Alyce x

I bet the neighbours look forward to you hanging out the washing lol.

Mine have never been the same since breast feeding my son. I'm not expecting much change with weight loss. They'd be non-existent! lol xxx

Man....I really hope mine get smaller soon!! Im a 38H at the moment, and quite frankley.....getting rather annoyed! lol. I'm not sure if they will though, coz even as a teenager of average weight, they were always rather large!

Tbh, the main reasons for me doing slimming world are:

a). so my boobs will either shrink, or I can be in a healthy weight to be considered for a reduction....either or, I'm not fussed, as long as they get smaller!

b). So my chest does not prevent me from going on theme park rides, as I am at the larger end of the chest restriction, and I can hardly breathe often when the ride things come down. ha ha.

c). So I can do another skydive....I'm currently over the weight to do another one.

d). To change my diet, as I have been eating rubbish for the last few years!

Yay! Only started SW just over a week ago, but very optimistic about it! :D

It's a lovely feeling when clothes start to slip off, isn't it? Even if it means your trousers falling down in the frozen foods aisle in Asda. Pardon me while I cringe in remembered shame! Many congrats, Donnie, hope you treat yourself to something nice on www.figleaves.co.uk as a reward!

Lulu - 38H? By heck, those are landmarks! Just a note on surgery - my great aunt was a 42J and had a reduction, and within a year they had grown back. Kind of like a Stephen King novel, isn't it? The indestructible boobs of doom!

ha ha!! Indestructable boobs of doom?? Yeah I guess you could call them that! lol

Back