Boobs!!!!!!!

Noo!! Your boobs can never be too big..but if you'd like to share..send some my waaayy! :D

Aww..I'm a D ..I'll take a size off you. Lol :p

I'm a C, possibly B now :( so I'll defo take a size or two off your hands! :D

That's good news.. Hopefully mine wont shrink either. Lol.

when i started (18 stone) i was a ff/g cup. now i'm about an E so i havent really lost much from them. Its rubbish because it means i cant fit my boobs in to a size 14 even though the rest of me would :(

Ive always done quite a fair bit of exercise, especially strength training on my shoulders and arms and back and it has really improved the condition of my boobs...they sit really high and firm now. So I suggest next time you go to the gym go on the pectoral machine, that will sort you right out! :D

I went from size 24 to a 10,and now closer to 12........ anyway started off at 38 B and am now 32AA - eeekkkk! Bought bras in the m&s sale a while back and only realised after that they said 'my first bra' on them!!! Hee hee it does annoy me but at the end of the day I LLOOOVVVEEEEEEEEE being slim, its easier to pad them up than to pad down the rest of me lol. That said, if I could afford it, I reckon I would make them bigger....

Ive always done quite a fair bit of exercise, especially strength training on my shoulders and arms and back and it has really improved the condition of my boobs...they sit really high and firm now. So I suggest next time you go to the gym go on the pectoral machine, that will sort you right out! :D

I should definitely do this. I'm tired of shopping for shirts and blouses that would have looked good on me and fit the rest of me if only I could pull them over my boobs.

I went from size 24 to a 10,and now closer to 12........ anyway started off at 38 B and am now 32AA - eeekkkk! Bought bras in the m&s sale a while back and only realised after that they said 'my first bra' on them!!! Hee hee it does annoy me but at the end of the day I LLOOOVVVEEEEEEEEE being slim, its easier to pad them up than to pad down the rest of me lol. That said, if I could afford it, I reckon I would make them bigger....

i went down to same bra size as you did :( i dont like being so small, but i find tops fit better, buttons dont need to be left open at the boobs anymore and i dont need to wear a vest top under it to stop myself from exposing!

I really want smaller boobs a few years ago I lost 4 stone and they stayed at 36g. Hoping this time around that they will go back to 34c like they use to be.

Can I have lots of lovely free cosmetic surgery please...I honestly deserve it *bats eyelashes*

I got measured earlier as i felt i wasnt wearing the right size. Turns out im a 32F! means i've only gone down 1 cup size with 6 stone weight loss! Gone down 3 back sizes though :)

Back