books

NumNumPigsBum

"The Stig" Pig
What books do you get when you join a class? Also what other books are available to buy at class? At the moment I have the 100 extra easy meals and the Free food guide. I have scanned copies of other books, but not all pages and not sure which books or the age of them so I would like up to date ones.

Fankoo

When you join, you get a book describing all 3 plans, including a basic list of syn values etc. You also get 4 food diaries they ask you to fill for the first 4 weeks, and a book of ideas to get you through those first few weeks, as well as a book on body magic, so far as I remember.

In group, they tend to sell food directories (though most members I know just use lifeline online) and various recipe books, some for each plan.

That said, with the books you've got, unless the recipes contain things that used to be free but aren't now (e.g. Quorn and corned beef) they should be fine. If they have the syn values for original/green plans, the lower one would be the one to take for EE, though you may have to bulk on veggies/fruits to get your 1/3 superfree :)

Hope this helps!

Thanks, I dont have all the pages of the other books. My friend only gave me the ones pertaining to EE and not a lot of them. I'm dabbling in red and green now and dont really know what Im doing :giggle:

theres loads of recipe books you can buy at class,
curry heaven
EE in minutes,
summer recipes,
desserts
one pot wonders,
they're currently changing the red and green recipe books to 50 recipes in each,
you can also get a best ever recipe book
and theres a one where its just free recipes.
saucy secrets (sauce recipes)

do you go to group or are you contemplating joining or do you just want to know so you can buy them on ebay or amazon?

Im contemplating being a cheeky monkey and joining so I can get the books I want without paying stupid prices on ebay for them. It's basically the background info I'm after in paper form for red and green days. I'm pretty much all set for EE and have done well over the last few months, but want the option of switching it up a bit. I get confused as what's allowed as a HEXA and HEXB on the different plans etc. If I had a book to look at I think I'd be able to get my head around it much easier :)

I would suggest you join, but not all Cs have a stock of books, most order them and they arrive the week after. Why not join up for a 6 week CD and then that gives you 5 extra weeks to ask any questions as well as get books and meet others in your area doing SW & what not. :)

I would suggest you join, but not all Cs have a stock of books, most order them and they arrive the week after. Why not join up for a 6 week CD and then that gives you 5 extra weeks to ask any questions as well as get books and meet others in your area doing SW & what not. :)

My husband works shifts so has different days off every week so I can't commit to a certain group. I have 3 kids who are 4, 3 and 6 months too so life revolves around them.

Thanks anyway :)

You don't need to commit to one group, your membership is valid at all groups! I sometimes go to a different one, esp when stuggling I go to my old consultant (who changed days to Thursdays at a different place)

oh i didnt know that. I thought you had to stick to the one group. You learn something new every day!!

and most groups are ok with you taking your kids as long as they can behave nicely and be quiet, a lot of people at my group take kids and given them quiet toys to play with x

Back