books

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by stacey, 21 August 2008 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey

i'm joining a slimming world class tonight and was wondering which books you guys would recommend as the best for me to buy, i tend to prefer sweet things so maybe a dessert one and a main course one or sumthin? also will i get let diary sheets so i can write down everythin i eat etc or should i buy one?

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vix78

Vix78 Member

You'll get the food and exercise sheets as part of your pack. As for books I am no help, there are two books I bought and then have never used!

I know they do a dessert one, I haven't got it as I'm more savoury than sweet.

4. Tina T

Tina T Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(30.49%)
    Diet:
    sw
    I bought the 100 Green recipes, 100 free original recipes, and delicious desserts. Have not used the green one as I find Original works better for me. There are some really nice desserts. xx

5. zenabob2105

zenabob2105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(27.42%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    maybe you would be better with four season's cookbook, one pot wonders or 100 comforts foods, will have recipes for starters, mains and desserts for both plans.....

6. fitforuni

fitforuni Lucy :)

Diet:
    Slimfast
    a realllllly good book i have is a little one called 100 delicious food optimising days it has 100 days with all 3 meals planned to fit... 50 green 50 original breakfast lunch and dinner on each page. it's super!

7. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

thanks everyone

and lucy that one sounds fab i shall have a look tonight :D

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.