Boo's Diary - My Story

boo68

One day at a time
Hi everyone, well I've been here a few times and ashamed to say have not lost the weight that I wanted to lose. But, thats not to say that I'm not going to lose it this time.... Certain things have happened in my life to realise that I need to get a grip with my eating and get on with eating healthy and losing the weight and really to get where I want to be, happy with myself :)

I've rejoined my old group this week where I had a great welcome back and on a plus side Mr Boo is rejoining on Tuesday so that will help me keep on track, well keep us both on track.

My goal is to lose 4st+ with a mini goal to be 2st lighter by the summer. This is my 2nd day on plan and have so far been 100% (which has been easier than I thought it would be!).

Anyhoo I'm hoping to write in my diary every day if possible, all visitors are welcome :), i'm really hoping to bump into some old friends if possible and catch up with them.

Ending my first entry now, hugs and love Boo xx Determined and positive xx

Day 3 - Friday 22 February 2013

Hi everyone :) well today has gone really well again, I so want to lose weight and feel healthier again.

It was a bit strange at work today one of my colleagues kept offering me some of her food (which has never happened before!) and wouldn't take no for an answer, I had to be really strong and said to her later, "would you have done that if I wasn't on a diet?" and she said "well I was only testing to see how strong you are" what a bloomin cheek! Then someone brought cakes round as it was her birthday which I said no ta to and the same colleague kept going on about what a misery I was, what's all that about, I really don't know :sigh:

Well apart from that today has been good, breakfast was porridge with blueberries, lunch was rice and veg and dinner was chicken, potatoes and veg, nom nom :D

Tomorrow I'm food shopping and I'm looking for some low syn treats, so if anyone has got any ideas please let me know, they don't have to be choccy ones either.

Right I've run out of things to say now so sending love and hugs Boo xx

Day 5 - Sunday 24 February 2013

Evening everyone :D wow can't believe I'm on day 5 already with weigh in coming round fast (Tuesday evening). Its been a good weekend although I did stray off plan last night as I went out for a meal with my mum. Ended up having a drink but choose the more healthier options on the menu so hoping it won't affect my weight loss too much.

I've decided not to weigh myself during the week, only at class. This is what I done last year when I lost a lot, but nearer the end I started weighing myself at home and thats when everything went to pot.

Mr Boo is joining on Tuesday evening and I'm really hoping he gets back into the swing of things like he did before as it was great support for both of us.

Its my daughters 21st birthday tomorrow, can't believe where the time has gone to! She lives in Torquay and is down next weekend to celebrate, so there will be another meal out, but it doesn't bother me, I'll just choose the healthier option.

Back to work tomorrow too :( hate having this Sunday night feeling, its like going back to school lol, hmmm just trying to think what else I've done this weekend apart from shopping and the house work.... nothing, zilch! lol just the way I like it :D Right signing off for now, love and hugs Boo xx

Hi Boo, I'm sure that this time it's going to work for you, love the idea of a daily entry and I will read it and hope it goes well for you along the way mate :)

Hi Boo, I'm sure that this time it's going to work for you, love the idea of a daily entry and I will read it and hope it goes well for you along the way mate :)

Hiya! :D Thank you, yes I do feel like I will be ok this time and its a good feeling, your welcome here anytime and wow look at you with your weight loss so far, excellent you must be really pleased with yourself cos I know I would be :D Keep in touch as I would love to know how you are getting on Boo xx

Hi boo!

I totally agree with the weighing yourself all the time thing making it go to pot! I'm doing sw from home and am really trying to weigh in only once a week but its so hard not to check every morning when the scales are just there....and then I get so frustrated with myself when it doesn't go down as fast as I'd like it to!!!

Enjoy your Sunday night before dreaded Monday morning!! Xxx

Hi boo!

I totally agree with the weighing yourself all the time thing making it go to pot! I'm doing sw from home and am really trying to weigh in only once a week but its so hard not to check every morning when the scales are just there....and then I get so frustrated with myself when it doesn't go down as fast as I'd like it to!!!

Enjoy your Sunday night before dreaded Monday morning!! Xxx

Hiya gingaling, yes I think weighing yourself several times a week is a recipe for disaster although I agree its really tempting to step on those scales, which I have often done in the past and got upset at the lack / speed of how my weight was coming off then gone on a binge because of it. I think your really good doing the plan at home, I really need the structure of a group to keep me on track. Anyhoo please feel free to pop in here any time you want for a chat or support, I'll mainly be on here in the evenings as alas my boss doesn't think its right I should be on the internet while I'm at work, don't know why lol. Speak soon Boo xx

Day 6 - Monday 25 February 2013

Hiya everyone, well its day 6 on plan and its also my daughters 21st Birthday today, yay!!! :D:D

Can't wait to see her on Thursday, she lives in Torquay with her boyfriend so we don't see her as much as I would like because she is hundreds of miles away, so will be giving her a big, well biggest cuddle ever when I see her this week.

Right, back to the plan, I've been 100% today, Mr Boo made me carrot and corriander soup with our new soup maker we bought this month. It tasted lovely and there was no syns, so horrrrahhhh! :D

Dinner was lovely too, prawn curry with rice, nom nom :D Ooooh weigh day tomorrow, I wonder if I've lost anything, I've not weighed myself at home so when I go to class I won't have a clue but I guess I will be upset if I haven't lost anything.

I'm trying to write this diary entry with my dog Dale on my lap and it isn't easy, so on that note I'm signing off, hope you are all having a good evening where ever you all are, love and hugs Boo xxx

Day 7 - Tuesday 26 February 2013

OMG people, I've lost 7lb this week!! Whooooo hooooo!! :bunnydance: So, so pleased with that and got my half stone sticker, go me lol

Can't believe that, but just proves if you stick to the plan anything can happen. Right now I've got that out of my system I can write about what has happened to me today.

Its been a weird sort of day to be honest, the weather has been gloomy and also when I got into work this morning I was told that one of my colleagues at work had died suddenly the night before, out of the blue, no illness no warning, so everybody has been in a very sedated mood today.

In the afternoon someone brought cakes in because it was their birthday the day before, I must admit they where very nice and expensive looking cakes but i had them constantly offered to me by at least two of my colleagues because one wouldn't hurt really got to me after a while because I know they want me to break my diet - well its not going to happen for awhile because I soooooo want to lose this weight and be lighter for the summer. Right I'm soooo tired so I'm off to bed night, night everyone, love and hugs Boo xx

Last edited:
Back