Boo's Dusting off the Cob Webs - My Diary

Morning Boo, well done on the work trousers being looser that's fantastic! Also I don't blame you for not making it to the gym after work, you work hard really hard by the sounds of things and if your food is on plan you will still lose weight :)

Best of luck for WI tonight! X

Thanks Becky will post the result of my weigh in later, fingers crossed its a loss! Boo xx

:wavey: Morning Boo well done sticking to plan :D and fab work trousers already more comfy :D xxxxxx

Hiya Jackie, thanks :D I think the reason with the trousers was that just before Christmas they was really tight so munching all over Christmas I was expecting not to get them on, but I was pleasantly surprised lol Hope your day is going well, catch up with you soon Boo xxxx

Day 5 - Thursday 5 January 2012

Oh dear had to really think what the date was then :eek:

Still 100% on plan, this morning I had scrambled eggs on toast, yum! For lunch I've had crackers with low low cheese spread with pickles and chillis, yes a strange combination but I love it! :D

Weather is still bad this end, was going to walk to work but decided not to get drenched and took the car instead, a much better idea I think.

Weigh-in tonight, not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not, haven't done the whole 7 days so we will see, I feel different anyhoo so that must count for something I guess.

I'm so pleased to be back on plan, as usual life around me is either hetic or stressful or a mixture of both. Mr Boo is no longer working so money is tight to say the least and the car has got a major service booked, yikes I am not looking forward to that! :cool: But I shall plod on, I guess I should right down my 3 positives for today and guys, I'm having to dig deep here!

1. My black blouse isn't so tight around my tum as I thought it would be :D
2. Overtime coming up so more money coming in! :flirt2:
3. Weigh-in tonight (yes I know I'm pushing that one but really can't think of anything else :p)

God that was a push today, never mind maybe tomorrow I will feel different. What I really need is to win the lottery, now that would be something! :D

Hope everyone is having another spiffing day, hopefully I'll pop back later but don't quote me on that! :p Boo xx

:bighug: huni it will get better I am sure it will :bighug:

Its hard with just one wage coming in :( any way you could move to a cheaper area now that Mr Boo is not working ? or this a total no go? xxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Jackie, thanks but it isn't an option, its just getting used to the new financial situation as this isn't going to change in the foreseeable future because of his epilepsy, but thanks anyways, hope you are ok, catch up soon Boo xxx

Day 6 - Friday 6th January 2012

Hiya everyone, just a quick look in as I'm at work but just had to say, drum roll please....... I lost 7lb this week! :eek::D:D:eek: Couldn't believe it! Right, I'll be back later, hope everyone has a lovely day Boo xxx

Waaaahhhh.... BOO!!!!! You're back, fab to see you again hun, have missed you xxx

Wow Boo, 7lb off that's fantastic! Well done :) What a great start!

Hope you're having a great weekend,

Becky X

Morning Boo, I hope the week has started well for you :)

Becky X

Day 11 - Wednesday 11 January 2012

Sorry for not updating sooner but work and life has been so hetic that I haven't really had time to update :eek:

Thank you girlies for visiting my diary and will promise to visit yours asap, hopefully after this post lol :D

Well I have to admit that the weekend went out the window plan wise from Saturday night and all day Sunday :sigh: but back on plan now and weigh-in day is tomorrow so I'm not expecting a loss for the above reason and because my star week is due tomorrow too! :( To make up for this I've walked to work everyday this week which is about an hour there and back so that must count for something (I hope!).

This weekend is going to be manic as I've got some overtime from work which will be very physical so hopefully will burn something off other than the bottom of my trainers lol :p

I'm rambling but its good to get everything down. I've come to realise that I'm going off eating meat and would say that green days are by far my fav at the minute, I've found it easier than I thought it would and have come to love it. I've even made a few soups which have been great.

Right I'm off to visit my minimin friends, hope you are well and having a fabby night, catch up with you soon Boo xxx

Hi Boo, don't worry about going off plan you are only human! I had a slip up too this week but the most important thing is you got back on it!

Best of luck for your weigh in later X

Day 12 - Thursday 12 January 2012

Just a quick pop in as I am mega tired and ready for my bed. I lost 1lb this week which I am happy with and to my shock got slimmer of the week so wooo hoo!

Thanks Becky for your post, yes you are right, hope your ok will try and post in your diary at some point.

Right I'm off to bed, catch up soon Boo xxx

Fab well done! 1lb off an still enjoyed some nice food and it's start week, that's brilliant!

Well done on SotW as well :D x

Fab well done! 1lb off an still enjoyed some nice food and it's start week, that's brilliant!

Well done on SotW as well :D x

Thanks Becky :D Hope you're ok, will try and find you in a min lol Boo xx

1lb off is good Boo :) hows it going. Is Mr Boo going to join you? xxxxxxxxx

Hiya Jackie, thanks yes I was quite pleased with the 1lb, Mr Boo isn't starting I think you have to get in the right mind set so when he's ready he'll join me. Hope you are keeping well Jackie, I'll pop along to your diary soon Boo xxx

Day 15 - Sunday 15 January 2012

Evening everyone, omg what a busy weekend i've had work wise. I've been delivering to houses by foot and now I'm completely shattered lol, well its good on the body magic but you try telling my legs that! I'm hobbling round like a good 'un'!

Anyhoo apart from that the plan has been ok, apart from Friday night when I went a bit awol but back on track now, its definately harder without Mr Boo being on plan too but not impossible.

Green days are my fav which has surprised me seeing as I've always been either a red or extra easy plan girlie and its cheaper too! I've made quite a few soups out of all sorts of veg always with a pinch of dried chillis and and they have been delish!

Back to the office tomorrow, I'm hoping to walk so I might have to walk through the pain barrier if my legs stiffen up and I've even thought about going to the gym after work tomorrow but we'll see.

Right even though I've had a sleep this afternoon I am still very tired so an early night is in order, I'm going to pop round to see some diaries, have a quick shifty around minimins and then I'm off to bed.

Hope everyone is having a spiffing weekend, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Day 16 - Monday 16 January 2012

Hiya everyone, well today has been busy in the office so the day has gone fast, but I am really stiff from all that walking on Saturday and Sunday so when I got home tonight I had a lovely soak in the bath :D

I did walk to work and walk home again but my legs have not eased up, I've realised how unfit I am :eek: but too physically tired to go down the gym, I will have to push myself to go this week.

Finances are really tight this month yet again so juggling everything has become the norm here, would love to have some of this stress taken from my shoulders but can't see that happening at all, never mind I shall plod on :)

I would like to say that although I'm feelilng a bit tired and stressed I'm right on plan and feeling 'a' ok with it so thats good! :D

Right I'm off to have a look round minimins, hope everyone is having a good evening, catch up with you later Boo xxx

Evening Boo! Well done on all that body magic at the weekend, I'm sure the pain will all be worth it when you are rewarded on the scales!

It's difficult dieting when things are tight (says the forever student lol) but green days are your friend. Soups are fab as well for packing in superfree and speed food as well as keeping you warm in this cold weather!

Have a lovely evening X

Back