ProPoints Boo's (Emma's) WW journey to losing 10 stone

All up to date now! :)

Its been a busy week & I've been taken out to lunch twice this week by suppliers so I think I've done quite well with my PPs.

3 zumba classes completed so far too. One more tomorrow night.

WI on Saturday morning & hoping to get my 10% goal. Fingers crossed. xx

good luck for wi and 10% hun x

Here to follow hon :) x

Thanks guys.

I'm bloody starving today & I'm at work & need to pop to Tesco/Sainsburys in a bit to pick some things up for tea. I'll have to wear blinkers as on the same site is KFC, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Frankie & Bennys, Costa Coffee & a pub!
Nightmare. :eek: xx

I used to work in costa coffee. I was skinny back then even with the muffins and coffees haha... I blame this desk job!! dammit!

I used to work in a big bakery where they made cakes for asda, m&s tesco costa etc and it's put me off for life knowing the things that's happened there I can't eat many of the cakes they sell in any of them now cus iv seen too much haha x

Oh sheesh, what kinda things did you see??!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well for a start you know the big coffee or carrot cakes that cut into slices in costa the icing gets rubbed on with bare hands iv done that job but know for a fact people who don't wash hands as thoroughly do it I even seen a woman pick her nose then rub icing on coffee cake!! If things fall on floor like mini flap jacks etc they just get put on the line and floor is not what you would wanna eat of alot of cream desserts people put cream on with bare fingers no gloves and apple crumble particular remember on time a bag of crumble mix burst on floor and they shovelled it up and put it in machine!! Loads of dodgy things go on I suppose it's like that in most food places though!

Christ!! So glad I've NEVER eaten that carrot cake cuz I know the creamy stuff you're on about... Put on with bare hands... I can't believe that. And us working in costa couldn't touch anything with bare hands, have to use tongs and stuff! Little did we know they'd already been handled. That's so gross. And the food is so dear too! I'll never look at my beloved costa the same way again!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I loved them cakes too it's like a bath size vat of icing and you put a template over the cake and stick your hand in get a handful and rub it over it's mingin when you think about it when they don't tell you to wear gloves!

I used to work in a food factory when I was younger & have seen all sorts done. All food factories are the same I'm afraid. I worked in a crisp factory, a food ingredients factory & a fresh chilled food factory before finally escaping & working in engineering.

It does put you off for a little while but we all have to eat unfortunately! xx

Back