Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Look at all those losses adding up in your signature - well done Boo, you're doing so well xxx

I hope you feel better for a lovely relaxing day? Enjoy the rest of your blissful week off xx

Thank you Cherry :D I'm just getting into holiday mode now, so fingers crossed I'll sleep in a bit better tomorrow, hope your having a lovely evening and congrats on your new job! Boo xx

Well done on your 2lb off and you 1.5stone shiny!!! You're doing really well and keeping me inspired :)

Becky x

Well done The Boos :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done The Boos :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks SB :D I am actually quite chuffed lol xx Boo xx

Well done on your 2lb off and you 1.5stone shiny!!! You're doing really well and keeping me inspired :)

Becky x

Awww thanks Becky, you've done really well too! We'll get there together Boo xx

Day 64 - 20th July 2011

Hiya everyone, this week is going too fast for me lol, anyhoo at least I'm relaxing and I actually woke up at 8 this morning which is real improvement on my previous mornings.

Mr Boo made a lovely breakfast of eggs, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes which has filled me up all morning.

For lunch we've got jacket potatoes with cheese and a side salad, still waiting for the potatoes to cook lol but I'm not that hungry so I can wait.

Not sure what we've got for dinner but its going to be chicken and something, I've leave that up to Mr Boo hehe

Our class on Tuesday is split into two groups the early group starts at 5.30, this is the one that me and Mr Boo go to and the later one is 7.30 and this is the one that my mum and step dad go to. As I might have said yesterday me and Mr Boo got slimmer of the week last night and I've found out that mum got slimmer of the week in her class too so we've kept it in the family this week lol.

We did go to the 7.30 one once, but it doesn't finish till gone 9.30 and it takes 20 minutes to drive home so we don't get to eat until gone 10 which is way to late for us. Lordy I am rambling again lol.

DS goes on his camping week on Sunday so he's getting ready for that and Mr Boo's son for his previous marriage is down for 3 weeks from this Saturday it will be really nice to see him as we haven't seen him since February.

So the boo residence will be busy for a few weeks lol. Anyhoo hope everyone is having a lovely day Boo xx

3 family SOWs sounds like a fab achievement - you should have a group photo with your stickies on!! Did your step dad manage to get his head around the plan in the end?

Well done to the both of you xxxxx

Thanks ginlin hun Boo xxxx

3 family SOWs sounds like a fab achievement - you should have a group photo with your stickies on!! Did your step dad manage to get his head around the plan in the end?

Lol thanks cherry, yes I we should have took a photo lol As for my step-dad, he's doing it in his own way and to be honest I'm letting him get on with it, its the best way I think. Hope your having a good day Cherry, catch up with you later Boo xx

Oh I agree about the photo. I think you should all be in the local paper - like one of them they do with 5 generations from one family only instead of a baby you'll have a sticker :)

:8855::8855::8855::8855:at Tilly, lol that did make me laugh xx Boo xx

I've just realised I've only got 2lbs to get my club 10!!! :D:eek::D:eek::D :happy036:

Boo xxx

Lol thanks cherry, yes I we should have took a photo lol As for my step-dad, he's doing it in his own way and to be honest I'm letting him get on with it, its the best way I think. Hope your having a good day Cherry, catch up with you later Boo xx

You're absolutely right lovely, he's a grown up and will go his own way with or without your help! My dad is exactly the same, in fact his eating is getting worse but as I still have huge amounts of weight to lose I don't feel in a position to advise him! He has noticed that Mr Pie and I are slowing shrinking though, and does comment on it, so perhaps he is beginning to chew it over...

Hope you had a lovely relaxing day, take care xxx

Sounds like you are having a good week off. Much deserved :D

Gosh so many SOW in one family :D

Hope your son has a lovely time and how lovely Mr Boo's son coming to stay

How is Mr Boo? Have changing his meds helped at all sweetie?

xxxxx

Hiya Jackie, thanks hun, Mr Boo is ok but his epilepsy is unpredictable and just when you think the meds have got a handle on it, off it goes again :rolleyes: so at the min he's ok, but who knows eh? We have sort of got used to it but it would be lovely if he could go anywhere and not have the threat of a seizure hanging over him. We are both looking forward to Thomas coming down as its been a while since we have seen him, catch up with you later Jackie Boo xxx

We can do it together, hopefully;), I have 1lb to go!
Good luck to us both xxx

Yay ginlin we will do this together, good luck for your 1lb girlie Boo xxxx

You're absolutely right lovely, he's a grown up and will go his own way with or without your help! My dad is exactly the same, in fact his eating is getting worse but as I still have huge amounts of weight to lose I don't feel in a position to advise him! He has noticed that Mr Pie and I are slowing shrinking though, and does comment on it, so perhaps he is beginning to chew it over...

Hope you had a lovely relaxing day, take care xxx

Hiya Cherry you are exactly right and I'm in the same position as you, to be honest I'm fed up worrying about everyone else so I'm stepping back a bit from it, it truely does wear you out some times :rolleyes: Anyhoo, yes I having another relaxing day, I could get used to this lol Boo xxx

Day 65 - Thursday 21 July 2011

Woke up early this morning as Ike wanted to go out in the garden, thanks Ike! I was in a deep sleep till he started to bark, anyhoo I got some housework done before everyone else popped their head up this morning.

Breakfast this morning was a ham omelette (this is my fav breakfast at the minute!), lunch has been a cheese and ham toasted sandwhich with pickled onions and a nectarine and apple as dessert. Yum! :D

I've got pork fillet for later but would love to find a nice recipe to use it with. I'll have to have a look round minimins see what I can find.

This morning me and Mr Boo had a nice long walk it was lovely and it kept dry which was a minor miracle seeing how the last few days have been.

Tomorrow we are going for lunch round my dads, we've decided that if its dry we'll walk, it will take around an hour but the exercise would be good so fingers crossed.

DS is having his driving lesson now, he seems to be right in the swing of it and he's booked his theory test for August so hopefully he will be ok (something I will most probably worry about lol)

Right I'm off to find a nice pork recipe, hope everyone is having a lovely day Boo xxx

Hi Boo, naughty Ike waking you up. I've got some pork in the fridge too, was going to marinade it with lemon and fresh herbs but am going to look at recipes now too as always stick to same thing.

Is your neck better now? x

Back