Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Hiya hun, you don't need to apologise silly. Enjoy sainsburys, I love their tins of veggi chilli which is free on a green day, great to keep in the cupboard and take to work for lunch or a quick tea with rice or potato wedges.

Hope you have a lovely weekend and manage to relax for a few hours, have you got any leave from work coming up?

Lots of love xx

Hiya Lou, how's things going, well I hope, will try the chilli although I am alternating my days again, I'm going to book some leave soon to go and see my daughter in Torquay :) xxxx

Morning Boo,

Just been catching up with your diary, and well done on the loss and new shiny x

Glad to read that Mr.Boo is also getting better x

Did you have a good shopping trip to Sainsburys?

Hiya ginlin, thanks for popping by, we didn't end up going to Sainsburys but I might try to go next week, hope you are keeping well xxx Boo xx

Day 167 - Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween everyone! :D:D

O.M.G. what a weekend I've had, not been well with a cold so decided to just comfort eat, chocolate, crisps you name it, stepped on the scales this morning and am 4lb up O.M.G.!!!! I'm not going to class tomorrow for 2 reasons one of them I've just mentioned and the other because I'm not feeling that great.

I'm back on plan today but I've got to pull my socks up somehow, every weekend I've come off plan and its becoming a bit of a routine, I'm also hovering around the same weight for a long time so if I want to know more then I'm going to have to knuckle down.

Right apart from the above, work is still hetic, I'm still tired and i'm still neglecting my diary :sigh: hope you are all keeping well all my minimin friends, hopefully catch up with you all at some point, lots of love Boo xxxx

I've just come to catch up after my week off. I hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you're a bit run down which isn't suprising. When are you going to see your daughter?

Hi Boo, sorry you had a bad weekend - I was terrible too and gained 2.5lb today at WI. You know most of that 4lb will be water weight and will be gone when you next get weighed.

Try not to worry but just get back to it when you can.

When are you thinking of going to visit Cass? At least that's something to look forward to whilst work is so hectic!

X

Hi Boo, how are you lovely? Hope everything is ok, have missed you and your updates. Talk soon xx

Where are you Boo? I have been AWOL and gained 7.5lb oh dear!! Back on track now. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Back