Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Morning Boo,
She just had to have her Cat's claws out, as she was obviously green with envy;)
Hope you are feeling better, will catch up with you later xxx

You haven't been locked up for decking that nasty woman have you :eek:

Hope your ok cos you've been having a bad time health wise lately :)

Hey Boo, hope you are feeling better now and having a nice weekend? Let us know x x

6lbs !!!! FANTASTIC loss ..makes that disappointment last week seem worth it :D..You have deserved that loss though Boo. You are certainly going through it at the moment ..Getting that lovelt compliment must have been a wonderful mood lifter... well until the scrawny bit anyway.. well done

Lol thank you dmboanas :D Boo xxx

Tell that woman that when you want her opinion you'll ask for it and if she's not careful your minimins friends will be having words :mad:

Lol thanks Tilly, I was so gobsmacked I couldn't say anything (which is highly unusual for me! ) Boo xxx

Wow Boo I realised I hadn't even been to see how you go on at WI - 6lb is AMAZING! well done you, I knew you would have that gain off this week and with a bit of interest as well :D

2stone award OH YEAH!!! What an achievement and in such a short amount of time - if you want to lose another 3-3.5 stone you are over 1/3 of the way there which is just fab!

I'm sorry to hear you are suffering with your sinuses at the moment, it's rubbish being poorly and you are doing so well to follow SW at the same time. I hope you are feeling better soon and wishing you the best of luck for the coming week :)

Becky x

Lol thanks Clareel although its near enough my star week so I'm expecting a gain this week :eek: Never mind it will all come off eventually, I'm still ploughing on! Boo xxx

How do you feel today sweetie ? (hugs) that silly woman is talking outta her behind, makes me so mad when people say these things

HOpe you are having a good day xxxxx

Thanks Jackie, that woman is renoun for being rude, only wish I could have come up with a quick come back, something I'm absolutely useless at! Never mind! Boo xx

Morning Boo,
She just had to have her Cat's claws out, as she was obviously green with envy;)
Hope you are feeling better, will catch up with you later xxx

Thanks ginlin, catch up with you later Boo xx

Hey Boo hope you are okay sweetie, not seen you about for a while xxxxxxx

Hiya Jackie, I'm back now! Been up and down with this bloomin sinus infection, catch up with you in a min Boo xx

You haven't been locked up for decking that nasty woman have you :eek:

Hope your ok cos you've been having a bad time health wise lately :)

Lol thanks tilly, hahaha I could have decked her lol, I've been up and down but back now :D Catch up with you later Boo xx

^^^ What she said x

Awww Lou, thanks hun Boo xxx

Hey Boo, hope you are feeling better now and having a nice weekend? Let us know x x

Hiya Clareel, thanks I'm having a lovely weekend, hope you are too, catch up with your diary soon Boo xxx

Day 96 - Sunday 21 August 2011

Sorry I haven't been round since Thursday, I've been really busy plus not been feeling too good, I've got a chronic sinus infection which is driving me mad and is hard to treat in one go, so i'm putting up with it at the minute, the doctor has prescribed some strong anti inflamatorys (sp?) called diclofenic (sp again lol) which has helped me a great deal. Although side effects do include water retention plus its nearly star week so expecting a gain this week, never mind, I shall get there in the end.

Okay, so what have I been up to this past 3 days since I wrote here. Well at work they are moving me to a different department which is very busy at the minute and could use my help, my old department has gone really quiet and to be honest there has been no work for awhile so at least this will keep me busy, there is nothing worse, sitting at your desk with absolutely no work for hours on end.

At home things have been busy too, Mr Boo has changed our bedroom round which is no mean feat believe me, it looks really nice in there now, he's also took up walking the dogs more to try and shift some weight, his meds have gone up and he's had 2 little weight gains in a row, so hopefully with the more exercise and his tolerance to the meds he will have a loss this week, I do feel for him as he is always 100% every day.

I went for 2 - 1 hour walks this week, it was really good and I intend to do more as and when. I will be walking to work tomorrow and as many times as I can, I've ordered some walking trainers off of the internet so hopefully they will be arriving soon.

Cass is down next weekend and I'll be sooo glad to see her, we've got lots planned and its my darling grandaughters 1st Birthday party so really looking forward to it.

Right I'm off to catch up with some diaries Boo xxx

Hi Boo,
Hope you are feeling better real soon xxx
I have taken diclofenic for donkeys of years, and never knew that about them:eek:

Hi Boo,
Hope you are feeling better real soon xxx
I have taken diclofenic for donkeys of years, and never knew that about them:eek:

Hiya ginlin, yes it is one of the side effects, but not everyone suffers with that, I'm due my star week in a couple of days which isn't helping. I have to take diclofenic as and when needed I took it for 4 days and feel a lot better Boo xxx

Hiya ginlin, yes it is one of the side effects, but not everyone suffers with that, I'm due my star week in a couple of days which isn't helping. I have to take diclofenic as and when needed I took it for 4 days and feel a lot better Boo xxx

Its a very good anti inflammatory, and as I suffer from acute vertigo, I can't take anything stronger as it makes me far too dizzy:sigh:
But, since reading your post, I have realised that in recent months I haven't taken them so regularly, so I wonder did that have any impact on how SW suddenly kicked in!
And the last couple of weeks, between gardening and my weekend in London I have been taking them again, and gaining:confused:

Its a very good anti inflammatory, and as I suffer from acute vertigo, I can't take anything stronger as it makes me far too dizzy:sigh:
But, since reading your post, I have realised that in recent months I haven't taken them so regularly, so I wonder did that have any impact on how SW suddenly kicked in!
And the last couple of weeks, between gardening and my weekend in London I have been taking them again, and gaining:confused:

Could well be ginlin, I guess if you need to take them you have to like me, it will come off once you've stopped them Boo xxxx

JackieN said:
Hey Boo
HOw are you feeling today. Just a quick hi before I starting cooking for those that are here tonight lol.. kids eh!

xxxxxxxx

Hiya Jackie first day in my new dept and I'm absolutely knackered lol will post tomorrow as I'm tired going to bed early hope your ok. Boo xxxxx

Well I'm posting this from my mobile in bed and I'm feeling really down I'm bloated, weighed myself and I'm 3 lb up I'm sooo fed up!!!! I'm due on this week. I haven't cheated once this week!!! Not once! Feel like giving up! Boo xxx

Well I'm posting this from my mobile in bed and I'm feeling really down I'm bloated, weighed myself and I'm 3 lb up I'm sooo fed up!!!! I'm due on this week. I haven't cheated once this week!!! Not once! Feel like giving up! Boo xxx

Right Mrs Boo. I am joining you. I am hormonal star week just arrived :( I am horrid today, bloated, awful. Its one of the bleddy joys of being a woman

YOu are not going to give up cos I'm a selfish cow and I need you okay! We are going to succeed at this together no matter what (((hugs))) you and i both know that 3lb will disappear as quick as you got it. So have an early night. Rest, tomorrow is another day. and I'm here for you if you need me okay? xxxxxxx

Thank you Jackie I know your right what are we like lol you are truly a lovely person. I know we will get there and we can chuckle over these moments. I'm off for a sleep now. Again thanks Jackie big hugs xxxx Boo xxxx

Thank you Jackie I know your right what are we like lol you are truly a lovely person. I know we will get there and we can chuckle over these moments. I'm off for a sleep now. Again thanks Jackie big hugs xxxx Boo xxxx

:hug99: :hug99: sweetie, we will laugh about this, i'm sure we'll shed some tears too, but we will see this through sweetheart we really will. You won't disappear anywhere cos we all luffs you lots and we will not let you give in. Have a lovely sleep xxxxxx

Day 98 - Tuesday 23 August 2011

Hiya everyone, today is another day and I'm feeling much better now :) still haven't started my 'star' week yet but think it might be tomorrow :eek: I'll be so happy when it does arrive, I'm still feeling bloated.

On a positive note - i've been weighed and only put on 1/2 lb which is not bad, strangely I don't feel upset at all, Mr Boo lost 4 1/2 lb which is well deserved I'm really happy for him :)

Work was a little less stressful today, or maybe I'm coping with it better, there is sooo much to learn but I say bring it on! :D:D

Had a little scare with Dale today, he'd bitten into my immac cream, not sure if he ate any but he was sick, so Mr Boo had to whisk him up the vets on the train, Dale seemed to really enjoy it! After check with the vet he was ok, it was back on the train again, he watched the world go by out of the window, while happily wagging his tail - Mr Boo got very wet and his wallet was £27 lighter for the experience! We love them though, dearly :D

Cass is down on Thursday night, I'm really looking forward to seeing her, I know I keep saying it but its true :D:D

Right I'm off to catch up with everyone Boo xxx

Back