Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Love the piccies of you all x

Cass has done amazing and looks beautiful, and well Boo what can I say about you, other than fantastic!

blimey Cass is stunning. 14 stone :D shes done so well and Boo look at you :D way to go girl you look amazing :D you can see how much yourself and Mr Boo have lost :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww thanks Jackie, me and Mr Boo have a way to go but I can feel the difference now Boo xxx

Those pics are lovely.

Cass has done amazing and looks stunning.

You and Mr Boo have changed so much too :D

You're a lovely looking family :)

Awww thanks Tilly xxx Boo xx

Love the piccies of you all x

Cass has done amazing and looks beautiful, and well Boo what can I say about you, other than fantastic!

Lol thanks ginlin :D Boo xxxx

Day 109 - Saturday 3 September 2011

Good morning everyone :D Ohhh I seem to have done a lot today already and its still the morning lol.

I got up really early had a lovely shower got dressed and went shopping in Asdas, stopped off at Icelands on the way home and was eating my breakfast at 9.30 lol

I've put the shopping away, swept the garden, tidied a little and now sitting down posting on here.

Next couple of weeks are going to be tight money wise so any ideas on cheap family meals would come in handy lol.

Tonight we have got lemon chlli chicken again, which is my absolute favourite hehe, breakfast was 28g of bite size shredded wheat and a banana, not sure whats for lunch at the minute.

Tuesday will be my last weigh in before my op and then I won't be able to go to class for 2 weeks :cool: not looking forward to it.

Ahhh yes Dale tried to eat my facial sauna yesterday! Here's a picture of him, he looks really cute but he's such a so and so lol Boo xxx

Attachments

• Dale.JPG
    Dale.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 19
We've had a great day so far. Took the dogs for a long walk in our local forest so we are all tired now lol. Dinner is Lemon chilli chicken. Hope everyone is having a fabby evening xxxx boo xxxx

Hi Boo, Well done on the continuing losses, you are doing so well! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend with your daughter, well deserved after a couple of hectic months!
I'm looking forward to slowing down again myself - only one more week on the road now and then I can put my suitcase away for a while.
I'll be back in a week's time to catch up properly but meanwhile take care xxx

Aww Boo, those pictures are gorgeous, you look stunning hun and have a fab figure. Cass has done so well, what a family hey!! Hope you're having a lovely weekend. When is your operation? Mine is on 14th... tell you what, if you go through with yours, I'll go through with mine... deal? xxx

Hi Boo, I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you :) Your daughter is very pretty - just like her mum! She's done really well losing so much weight and so have you!

You look very slinky in that picture of you and Mr. Boo!

What date is your op? Thinking of you although I know you will be fine :)

Becky x

Hi Boo, Well done on the continuing losses, you are doing so well! Sounds like you had a lovely weekend with your daughter, well deserved after a couple of hectic months!
I'm looking forward to slowing down again myself - only one more week on the road now and then I can put my suitcase away for a while.
I'll be back in a week's time to catch up properly but meanwhile take care xxx

Hiya Cherry, so glad to hear from you and I bet you can't wait to slow down, I guess Mr Pie is too lol. Hope your well, catch up with you next week Boo xxx

Aww Boo, those pictures are gorgeous, you look stunning hun and have a fab figure. Cass has done so well, what a family hey!! Hope you're having a lovely weekend. When is your operation? Mine is on 14th... tell you what, if you go through with yours, I'll go through with mine... deal? xxx

Lol Lou my op is next Monday the 12th I guess its a deal lol, I'm really, really nervous and worried about it lol what am I like! Boo xxx

Hi Boo, I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you :) Your daughter is very pretty - just like her mum! She's done really well losing so much weight and so have you!

You look very slinky in that picture of you and Mr. Boo!

What date is your op? Thinking of you although I know you will be fine :)

Becky x

Awww thanks Becky thats really nice of you to say that - my op date is the 12th so very nervous lol, your doing well too hun, catch up with you soon Boo xx

Hey Boo

Just checking in to see if you had a good weekend sweetie. Dale :swoons: he does have a rather large look of mischief in those eyes despite what you say ! xxxxxxx

Lol Jackie yes weekend went well but goes so fast doesn't it, yes Dale is a one off lol well actually his breed is well known for being bloody minded lol and hard work, hope you are keeping well Jackie catch up with you soon xx Boo xx

Morning Boo,
Hope you had a good weekend, will catch up with you later x

Hiya ginlin I did have a good weekend hope you did too, will have a look at your diary in a min Boo xxx

Day 111 - Monday 5 September 2011

Wooooo where has the time gone? lol

I had a lovely weekend with the family and doggies, then back to work today, as usual manic! :cool:

I'm soooo tired so this entry will be short I think.

Plan is going well so fingers crossed for tomorrow night, its only me going as Mr Boo has a meeting tomorrow evening (he'll be going Thursday morning instead).

I've been sticking to extra easy for a few days - I love them :D

Right I'm off to have a look at some diaries, hope everyone is having a super duper evening Boo xxxx

Hi Boo

Your weekend sounds great :)

Cheap meals - egg and chips, beans and chips, cheesy chips, baked potato and whatever you want, pasta. I'll keep thinking :D

Thanks Tilly some great ideas there :D Boo xxx

Day 112 - Tuesday 6 September 2011

Hiya everyone

Well I got weighed tonight and lost a whopping 4 1/2 lbs whoop, whoop!

Really, really pleased about that and takes me steaming into the next stone bracket, yay!

I've not got anymore weigh-in's before my op and won't be able to get to class for 2 weeks afterwards so determined to get my 2.1/2 stone sticky when I get back there.

Sorry I can't visit everyone's diaries tonight, still got a few bits to do and I'm so bloomin tired lol same ol, same ol.

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening, catch up with everyone soon Boo xxx

Day 113 - Wednesday 7th September 2011

Thank you girlies, ginlin my op is on Monday.

Ooh its been nasty weather today and yesterday, god yesterday while driving to get weighed it rained so hard it flooded all the roads, my engine was steaming, I was shaking like a leaf lol and today its cold and grey, I guess our summer has gone now.

Work is super busy as usual thats why I'm not on here very much, I will come on here when I can, I feel guilty for not going on everyone's diaries but I just don't have the time at the minute, so sorry girlies :eek:

Today's breakfast was sunny bix's with fruit, lunch was a ham salad and apple, dinner was kfc (slimming world stylie) with sw chips and side salad, yum! Also had 10 syns in chocolate and jumbo snack a jack.

Now i'm putting my feet up, its lovely, hope everyone is having a lovely evening Boo xxx

Back