Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Day 30 - Thursday 16 June 2011

Woke up in time to have porridge and blueberrys today, yum! I quickly made my salad, ham & egg, gathered my things together and out the front door.

Will post later as this is a quick pop in. Have a great day everyone, stay strong Boo xx

Hi everyone, well I've just ate my salad but I'm IBS is playing up today and I've forgotten my tablets which are sitting on the table indoors :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I haven't been to the loo (constipated) sorry for a while and need to eat something that will make me 'go' properly, but what? I don't want to go over my syns so not sure how to go forward on this one, anyone got any ideas? hmmm I'll have to have a think about it but any suggestions are welcome, sorry if thats too much information :eek:

Apart from that, work is busy as usual, its wet and rainy outside and as cherry said in her post, its another ground hog day! Anyhoo hope everyone is staying strong, catch up with you all later Boo xx

I've read somewhere on here people with constipation (lots of people getting it the day before WI) use peppermint tea and it seems to flush things out.

I've read somewhere on here people with constipation (lots of people getting it the day before WI) use peppermint tea and it seems to flush things out.

Thanks for the tip Vix but I can't have peppermint tea because I've got a hiatius hernia and can get a lot of heart burn and peppermint can make it worse, I shall carry on looking but I do appreciate your help Vix :D

Hope your evening is going well and your staying strong, I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Well my stomach cramps died down as the afternoon progressed which was a relief, I hate it when my IBS flares up, I really should go and have a food intolerence test to see what's not helping me, I know stress takes a part in it and to be honest work is very stressful so I guess I have my answer!

Afterwork I picked up Mr Boo and we went to Iceland to fill up the freezer, got some more fish, chicken and veg so that should keep us going for awhile.

Mr Boo is not feeling to great again at the minute so I cooked dinner, we had chicken, new potatoes and veg, i spiced the chicken up a little to make it more interesting, it was ok but I do think Mr Boo is the better cook, but shhhh don't tell him! :flirt2:

For my syns today I've had a packet of french fries, one large snack a jack chocolate chip biscuit thingy and I had some salad cream (2 syns), i've got to go and find the rest of the syns now but I don't think i've gone over 10 syns.

Ohh Mr Boo said the french fries are 4 syns (smaller packet), now only gotta find out the snack a jack thingy.

Right everyone have a good evening and catch up with you all later Boo xx

Hey Boo, hope you're feeling better tonight? If you run a search for scan bran challenge you might find some more pallatable ideas for fibre packed friends! I sometimes have one broken up and stirred in porridge, you can't notice its there but it does its job! I did see a post where someone topped them with tinned toms and HEA of grated cheese to make pizza (baked in oven) and I keep meaning to try this - could be great or a huge mistake!

Take care honey and catch up soon (saturday now as tomorrow night I'm partying with snow white, 8 dwarves (yes, 8!), kermit the frog and many more! xxx

Hey Boo, hope you're feeling better tonight? If you run a search for scan bran challenge you might find some more pallatable ideas for fibre packed friends! I sometimes have one broken up and stirred in porridge, you can't notice its there but it does its job! I did see a post where someone topped them with tinned toms and HEA of grated cheese to make pizza (baked in oven) and I keep meaning to try this - could be great or a huge mistake!

Take care honey and catch up soon (saturday now as tomorrow night I'm partying with snow white, 8 dwarves (yes, 8!), kermit the frog and many more! xxx

Hiya Cherry I think scan bran has irratted my ibs :rolleyes: come to think of it, since I've been eating loads of salads I've been really constipated and I don't know why, I thought it was supposed to help you. I'll have to have a look into it.

Have a good evening tonight and parteeeee the night away! Catch up with you later Boo xxx

Day 31 - Friday 17th June 2011

Yay thank god its Friday, whoop whoop!!

This next paragraph is gross so don't read if your sensitive!

Oh what I night we've had it started with Dale our Patterdale going missing upstairs for quite awhile, when Mr Boo went up to see what he was doing he found Dale munching on an empty bottle of baby oil (it was full before!). We took him downstairs and (this is really gross) it started coming out of his backside!!!! omg it was everywhere, we've had to stay up with him, he's actually fine in himself apart from his bloomin bottom, he's smelling like he's gone rotten from the inside out!!! Everytime he lets one rip he's letting out baby oil!!! We've rung the vets and they've said he'll have the trots for a day or two so Mr Boo is keeping an eye on him.

Apart from that things are ok, although I must admit my stomach is still playing up. To be honest since I've been eating lots of salads I've got really constipated so I'm wonder if its stopping me from going? Oh this diary entry is lovely isn't it!! Sorry folks! :eek::eek:

Hope everyone is having a good day and not having the sort of troubles we are having!!! Catch up with you all later Boo xx

It felt great leaving work this evening, I love Friday nights, the thought of not going back into work under Monday feels wonderful!

I went straight to Asda's from work, and have bought a lot more veg, I've been thinking I've been eating a lot of salads but hardly any veg so I'm stepping up the veg intake to see if this helps, hopefully it will. I'm taking colpermin at the minute to calm it down a bit.

Tonight I've done dinner again (hey, this is becoming a bit too much like a habit lol), on tonights menu it was chicken stir fry, loads of veg and rice noodles and I must say it was lovely, even if I do say so myself.

I'm really tired now, I'm not going to do anything more tonight apart from a little surfing on minimins, my syns today were a fun size bag of maltesers I think they were around 4, but I will check and another large snack a jack biscuit thingy, I think it was 3 syns but not sure, again I will check.

Hope everyone is having a good evening, stay strong everyone Boo xx

Day - 32 Saturday 18th June 2011

Its a red day for me today, started off with breakfast of 2 sunny bisks with milk, lovely.

Around 9ish we got ready to go over to Mr Boo's parents in North London, we stopped over at a health shop and I picked up some bits for my ibs, peppermint oil capsules, aloe vera juice and some herbal teas, dandelion, fennel and a mixed one with a few different herbs in, I've already had the dandelion and fennell ones and they are okish lol.

As time was ticking on we picked up something for lunch too, some nice carved ham, mixed salad and some mixed fruit so we wouldn't go off plan round the in-laws, which we didn't :D:D

Its a long journey there and back so Mr Boo has made dinner tonight, pot roast chicken with mix veg, Mr Boo and my son had it with rice, it was lovely and tender and all plates were cleared in no time!

My syns today are mini-milk - 1 1/2 syns, fun size bag of maltesers 5 syns (I'm crazy on these at the min) and my jumbo snack a jack (3 syns).

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday night, we are having a quiet one at home, my son is out so its just me, Mr Boo and 2 furry mutts to keep us company. Dale is feeling much better now thank gawd!

Boo xx

Aww Boo, you had me laughing out loud at poor dale the dog, haha, glad he is feeling better now though. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. xx

Aww Boo, you had me laughing out loud at poor dale the dog, haha, glad he is feeling better now though. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. xx

Hiya Lou

Lol looking back on it, it was funny, but at the time lol. Anyhoo yes both me and Mr Boo are having a lovely weekend, not hetic, just nice :D:D I'll catch up with you later Lou. Boo xx

Day 33 - Sunday 19 June 2011

Its Fathers Day! I got up before anybody else and did some housework, by the time I had finished Mr Boo had just woken up. While I was having a shower he cooked a lovely breakfast of bacon, eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes which filled us up till lunchtime.

Mr Boo is still not 100% so I did the Father's Day run myself. I popped over to my dads and stayed for a cup of tea, it was lovely catching up with things, then I drove over to my step-dads, they have just come back from spain and are nice and brown. I stayed there for a while and listen to the holiday storys then drove back home. Its so nice to be home :D

Mr Boo has had cards too, although my son hasn't got up yet (he was partying all bloomin night) so he's waiting for his, he will most probably surface this evening!

For lunch today we had cream cheese and crackers with picked onions, lovely, then I had an apple. Not quite sure what we've got for dinner but there's still some left over chicken so it will most probably be that.

The sun is shining here but there's a cool breeze as well. The dogs have had a lay in the sun and the house is tidy, ahhh what more can you want, well.... hehe, everyone have a good day. Boo xx

I've just made a lovely dinner! I stuffed a chicken breast with my cheese allowance and wrapped it in bacon and roasted it. We've just had a breast each with salad and it was yummy! :D:D:D

Still not seen my son today, he's still in bed! I might have to go and blast him out!

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening Boo xx

I've just made a lovely dinner! I stuffed a chicken breast with my cheese allowance and wrapped it in bacon and roasted it. We've just had a breast each with salad and it was yummy! :D:D:D

Still not seen my son today, he's still in bed! I might have to go and blast him out!

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening Boo xx

hehehehe did your son go out with mine last night! and Friday night! He stayed in bed all day yesterday looking well ill then got up and went out again :O lol

I had a craving to chicken wrapped in bacon tonight but hadn't got any out so having curry

I meant to say scan bran would play havoc with my ibs, most definately, hope you are much better today.

have you tried aloe vera juice? Holland & Barrett have it buy one get one half price I think at the moment... I know its on offer as I have ordered some. I didn't find the aloe vera tablets as effective so going back to the juice. Can't get it round here so I've ordered it. It really really helps mine.

Also must say you are doing really really well Boo :D I am yet to get to my first stone

love
Jackie
x

hehehehe did your son go out with mine last night! and Friday night! He stayed in bed all day yesterday looking well ill then got up and went out again :O lol

I had a craving to chicken wrapped in bacon tonight but hadn't got any out so having curry

I meant to say scan bran would play havoc with my ibs, most definately, hope you are much better today.

have you tried aloe vera juice? Holland & Barrett have it buy one get one half price I think at the moment... I know its on offer as I have ordered some. I didn't find the aloe vera tablets as effective so going back to the juice. Can't get it round here so I've ordered it. It really really helps mine.

Also must say you are doing really really well Boo :D I am yet to get to my first stone

love
Jackie
x

Lol he might have done! I'm steering clear of anything like scan bran at the minute, tummy is still playing up a little but trying not to get too stressed over it because it makes it worse.

I bought some aloe vera juice yesterday and I've had one lot today, not sure exactly what it does, but it's supposed to be good lol

And thanks for saying that about my weight loss, your going good too, you've not put on any weight have you and you'll get there.

Stay strong today Jackie, catch up with you soon Boo xx

Day 34 - Monday 20 June 2011

Ahhhh don't you just love Mondays....NOT!!! :cool:

Work has been busy, busy, busy as per usual - I'm having a red day today, well for the last 3 days I've had red, it seems easier on my stomach.

This morning I had a bowl of Oats so Simple with sem-skimmed milk, for lunch I've just had 4 rivetas with 2 slices of low-low cheese, yummy! Oh and pickled onions, so I've got pickled onion breath at the min hehe :D:D:D

Tonight again we've got roast chicken (getting a little tired of chicken after having it for dinner for so many days) with assorted veg.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day again, my mum and step-dad are joining too, but it does mean that we have to go to the later class at 7.30 pm which I'm not too keen on seeing as we don't eat dinner till we get home. I'll have to take some fruit with us because I know I'll be starving.

I do feel a bit bad for feeling like this because my mum and stepdad are keen on going - I think I'm turning into a right grumpy woman, someone give me a slap lol

Anyhoo, I'm hoping that my step dad will get into the swing of the diet because he really hasn't got a clue about healthy eating - my mum is already going to a different sw club so she know's what she's doing.

Right I'm off to have a nose round before my lunch time ends. Have a great day everyone Booxx

I'm back from work and putting my feet up. Mr Boo has done a nice chicken salad which was lovely and I've changed into my pj's, oh I do live the high life lol.

Weigh-in tomorrow and we're going to the later class so I'm wondering if its got more life in than the earlier one, last weeks class had no atmosphere at all :(

Stomach is feeling a little better today but I'm still going to carry on with the tablets until I feel like its really calmed down.

Hope you everyone is having a good evening Boo xx

Good luck at weigh in Boo :)

Have you tried those Maggi so juicy on chicken? We've tried the sweet and sour (very nice) and paprika (nice but quite hot) Just seems to make the chicken more interesting as we eat alot of chicken.

Or I use coat and bake southern fried sprinkle abit on a top of chicken breast wrap in foil and cook, take out of foil and put back in oven for about 10 mins. 9 syns whole packet and used like this its less than one syn per chicken breast. I reckon nearer half a syn as don't need much at all.

Glad to hear your tummy has settled abit

take care
Jackie
x

Day 35 - Tuesday 21 June 2011

Thanks Jackie, good luck to you too! Those coatings sound lovely, I'll have to look into them.

It's weigh-in day and I'm always nervous about weigh in I don't know why :eek:

It's also mine and Mr Boo's aniversary today :D:D 3 years!

Ooops I'd better go and get on with work. Catch up with everyone later Boo xx

Back