Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Ah lunch time, I've come on here to escape from the office lol. I've just had my lunch, ham and egg salad, not sure what we're having tonight as we've got class tonight and its the later one too!

I guess another salad and something. I've got to pop to Asda's after work and get some more fruit, salad and veg, might see if they've got any nice fish fillets they won't take long to cook.

Mr Boo is having a bed day today as he had another seizure last night and it knocks it out of him. He had it in his sleep, which is usual for him, but Dale our dog always bloomin barks as he's having it so you can imagine me trying to make sure Mr Boo was ok and trying to wrestle with bloomin Dale too all in the pitch dark! Oh its all go in the Boo household!

Hope everyone is having a good day! Boo xx

Ah lunch time, I've come on here to escape from the office lol. I've just had my lunch, ham and egg salad, not sure what we're having tonight as we've got class tonight and its the later one too!

I guess another salad and something. I've got to pop to Asda's after work and get some more fruit, salad and veg, might see if they've got any nice fish fillets they won't take long to cook.

Mr Boo is having a bed day today as he had another seizure last night and it knocks it out of him. He had it in his sleep, which is usual for him, but Dale our dog always bloomin barks as he's having it so you can imagine me trying to make sure Mr Boo was ok and trying to wrestle with bloomin Dale too all in the pitch dark! Oh its all go in the Boo household!

Hope everyone is having a good day! Boo xx

Oh no. Hope Mr Boo is okay ((hugs))

I can imagine Dale! I live with a scaredy dog 'Carla' shes scared of everything in life, getting better but 2 now and still a little worrier. She barks at anything out of the ordinary.

Hope you have a better night and the Mr Boo is feeling much brighter

love
Jackie
x

Hiya mum, Ive literally just read all of your diary. Happy 3year anniversary! Hope you both are having a lovely day. I'm so proud of you for sticking to this diet 100%, big hugs for you!

Miss you lots and let me know how you get on tonight, i'll let you know about mine too. Love yah

Cass xx

Hiya Cass

Awww thanks for visiting my diary, I miss you lots too sweet pea xxxx

As you know now I've lost another 2.1/2 lb this week and Mr Boo (hehe) has lost 2lb so whoop, whoop! And your weight loss this week is great too! I'll call you tomorrow as its a bit late now and I guess you'll be in bed. Love and miss you lots too bubs Mum xxxx

Oh no. Hope Mr Boo is okay ((hugs))

I can imagine Dale! I live with a scaredy dog 'Carla' shes scared of everything in life, getting better but 2 now and still a little worrier. She barks at anything out of the ordinary.

Hope you have a better night and the Mr Boo is feeling much brighter

love
Jackie
x

Hiya Jackie and thanks, Mr Boo is feeling a lot better now thank you.

Aww I bet Carla is a little cutie though eh? Dale is a rescue dog and had a few issues when we first got him but he's a lot better now, I think Ike our other dog has calmed him a little, although I think Dale grates on him a little lol

Well we both got weighed tonight and I lost 2.1/2 lb and Mr Boo lost 2lb so we are both chuffed.

Hope your day has gone great, catch up with you later Boo xx

Well tonights class was better than what I expected, it was really lovely, the people where friendly and it was just a great evening, I think I prefer this class to the earlier one.

So if you've not already read the previous posts, I lost 2 1/2lb and Mr Boo lost 2 lb so we are both chuffed.

This diet really is amazing! Right i'm off to bed, night night everyone Boo xx

Well done to you both hun! You're doing soooo well!

Glad Mr Boo is feeling better, it must be so hard for you both!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow and work isn't too bad. Keep up the amazing work, you're doing great!!

Well done to you both hun! You're doing soooo well!

Glad Mr Boo is feeling better, it must be so hard for you both!

Hope you have a good day tomorrow and work isn't too bad. Keep up the amazing work, you're doing great!!

Hiya Vix

Thanks hun, I've got the day off so I'm having a relaxing day (hopefully!) today, Mr Boo has been suffering for a while and to be honest its become a way of life for us at the minute :rolleyes: but hey at least he's at home where I can keep an eye on him.

Anyhoo Vix, have a lovely, lovely day and I'll catch up with you later Boo xx

Day 36 - Wednesday 22 June 2011

Morning everyone!

Well I've got a day off today so I'm sitting here in my pj's ahhh its bliss lol

I've woken up and I actually feeling a little smaller today (not sure if its in my head!) or whether is actually starting to show now?! I'm tall so it takes a little while before anyone starts to notice, but I have got into a few 18's so it must be doing something.

I think I'm going to cook a breakfast this morning, Mr Boo is still asleep at the minute. I've also got a lot of veg left so I might do a super free soup and I'm definately going to make a jelly with fresh fruit, its lovely :D

Anyhoo I think I can hear Mr Boo stiring so I'll catch up with everyone later, have a great day everyone Boo xx

Mmm cooked breakfast :) enjoy your day at home, hope your mister gets better soon.x

Aww thanks Sazbirl, yes the breakfast was lovely if I do say so myself :D:D

Hope your day is great too! Boo xx

Well done on your weight loss both of you! Fantastic. Hope Mr Boo feels much better soon

Enjoy your relaxing day off

love
jackie
x

Thanks Jackie! Boo xx

Hope you have a lovely day off Boo!

Did you take any measurements when you started? If not you should take some now, its amazing how different they are after a pretty short space of time even when you don't feel like you're getting much smaller.

Have a lovely day hun x

Hope you have a lovely day off Boo!

Did you take any measurements when you started? If not you should take some now, its amazing how different they are after a pretty short space of time even when you don't feel like you're getting much smaller.

Have a lovely day hun x

Hiya Vix

No I didn't I'll have to find my tape measure I must have one somewhere around here, the question is where....lol

Hope your having a lovely day too Vix, catch up with you later Boo xx

Well its bloomin awful weather we're having on my day off, who would have thought it was summer! :rolleyes: Its grey, cold and wet here and the wind has picked up too! :rolleyes:

On a plus note, Mr Boo has made us lovely toasted ham, cheese and onion sandwiches which were scrummy! I can't believe that we can eat as well as this on sw, its actually my first diet when I haven't tried to starve myself to lose the weight! Its great!

Tonight we are having fish with sw chips and side salad, I've also bought some ff natural yogurt so I'm going to chop some fruit up and have that on top for desert, I'm looking forward to it.

As for the stomach problems, I have gone back to using lactlose, which I used to use on a regular basis a few years back, I've a feeling there's syns in there somewhere so I'll better have a trawl round and see what I can find out.

I'm out tonight taking my son to his scouts thingy tonight so I'm going to pop into my mum and stepdads and see how they are doing on there first day on sw, hopefully they will be ok.

Anyhoo I'm off to find out the syns in lactlose, if anyone knows can you post it for me, thanks Boo xx

Ahhh I found this on the sw website so thats good no syns :D:D

Q: Will Fybogel or Lactulose affect my weight loss, and do they need to be counted as Syns?

A: Medical advisors have informed us that because medication such as this is not absorbed by the body it does not provide any energy, and therefore should not affect your weight loss.

Many members also ask whether it would have a Syn value but again, as it is not absorbed by the body it would not need to be counted as Syns.

Hi Boo, Sorry I haven't been on for ages, since my fall and trip to hospital last weekend all I've wanted to do is sleep, and inbetween visitors thats pretty much all I have done! I went back to the office today, and whilst it was good to see everyone, my foot has puffed right back up again so now I'm back on my bum with my foot up again wrapped in an icecold tea towel!

Well done on another fab WI, you're doing so well. On the subject of doing well, what a weight loss star is your daughter too - you must be so proud of her! I'm glad your new class was more exciting, and great to have your parents along too. I do worry about my dad's eating, mum does her best but he just refuses to see a link between what goes in and what it is doing to him.

Poor Dale (and poor you having to clean it up)!! Why do dogs insist on doing these silly things?!

Have a lovely evening and catch up again soon xxx

Hi Boo, Sorry I haven't been on for ages, since my fall and trip to hospital last weekend all I've wanted to do is sleep, and inbetween visitors thats pretty much all I have done! I went back to the office today, and whilst it was good to see everyone, my foot has puffed right back up again so now I'm back on my bum with my foot up again wrapped in an icecold tea towel!

Well done on another fab WI, you're doing so well. On the subject of doing well, what a weight loss star is your daughter too - you must be so proud of her! I'm glad your new class was more exciting, and great to have your parents along too. I do worry about my dad's eating, mum does her best but he just refuses to see a link between what goes in and what it is doing to him.

Poor Dale (and poor you having to clean it up)!! Why do dogs insist on doing these silly things?!

Have a lovely evening and catch up again soon xxx

Hiya Cherry

So glad to hear from you x I bet you are sleepy, its most probably the pain killers doing it you'll have to rest up for a while and let it heal.

I'm very proud of my daughter, she is my star! I miss her very much, but we keep in contact every single day. She's lost so much weight that when she came down for a family party a lot of people didn't recognise her.

As for the Dale, he's a character and because he's had such a hard life before we got him I kinda forgive him quickly lol both my two 'boys' are lovely :D:D

As for my step dad, he's the same, but would you believe he's a paramedic!!!

Anyhoo Cherry hope you feel better soon and don't forget to rest and let nature heal. Boo xx

Day 37 - Thursday 23 June 2011

Hiya everyone

Just a quick pop in as I'm super busy at work today so lunch hour is not much of an hour lol

Well its looking sunny today, as I stare out of my office window onto a lovely park, bet by the time I leave it wont be!! :rolleyes:

I had something new for breakfast this morning, puffed wheat, 28g its quite a lot and as long as I can sprinkle sweetner on it, its quite nice.

Lunch today is..... surprise, suprise... ham and cheese salad :D:D:D and tonight is cod and vegetables.

I've just had a nice juicy pear and I've got my eye on an orange thats sitting in front of me!

Anyhoo, hope everyone is having a lovely day, stay strong everyone. Boo xx

Back