Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Hey Boo well done on the walk to work and back! That's a pain about your work bringing in car parking charges but at least it's inspired some body magic :) Another week off booked, how exciting! You might as well while you can, plus it's something to keep you going when you've had enough of work!

Is WI tonight? Very best of luck, you might be surprised and get your club 10 award - but don't worry if you don't because I'm sure you'll get it next week. Have a great day!

Becky x

Hiya Becky

Lol thanks yes it is a pain but it has inspired me to start walking again lol so there's always a silver lining lol

Yes it weigh-in tonight and I'm not looking forward to it, I'm all bloated :( but meh, what can you do?! Hope your having a lovely day Boo xx

Evening Boo, hope you and Mr.Boo are a.o.k. xxxx

Awww thanks ginlin, yes we are both ok, Mr Boo is at home so I don't have to worry about him, well not much anyhoo lol Catch up with you later ginlin, Boo xxx

Thanks for all the topping ideas for jacket spuds. I'm gonna copy that when I get my laptop back.

Did you walk again?

Good luck for weigh in :)

Day 70 - Tuesday 26 July 2011

Really didn't want to get up this morning :eek: the dogs has a really restless night and in turn kept us up! Bloomin furry mutts! I do love em tho!

I've walked to work again :eek: :D I've shocked myself! hehe it wasn't too bad although it looked like it might have rained so I walked faster lol

Work is busy, busy, busy at the minute which is great because the day is going super fast, its weigh-in tonight and I'm kinda dreading it, but we'll see, as I've said before, if I don't lose tonight I will next week. I know my body shape is changing because I can feel it, I've gone down a dress size and my clothes are feeling comfortable so thats all good!

Breakfast today was a ham omlettee, lunch has been cheese and crackers and a bag of skips, not sure how many syns they are, I'll have to work that out later.

Right I'm going to have a quick dash round here then I'm back at work. Hope your all having a lovely day Boo xxx

Thanks for all the topping ideas for jacket spuds. I'm gonna copy that when I get my laptop back.

Did you walk again?

Good luck for weigh in :)

Hiya Tilly, I thought that list was really good, I've given it to Mr Boo ;) hehe

Yes I've walked to work, I nearly got in the car but fought the urge and walked right past :eek::D Its the walking home I don't like lol Boo xx

You are doing so well :D very impressed all this walking. I actually managed to walk Princess Barky knickers today and she had a fabby time :D So back to the walking here too now I feel better as I've actually missed it.

Those jacket spud ideas are fab thanks :D

How is Mr Boo sweetie ? Is he feeling any better? Meds not helped much then?

Sorry how are you too? I am always asking about Mr Boo which is extremely rude of me when its Mrs Boo who is my friend :8855:
xxxxx

You are doing so well :D very impressed all this walking. I actually managed to walk Princess Barky knickers today and she had a fabby time :D So back to the walking here too now I feel better as I've actually missed it.

Those jacket spud ideas are fab thanks :D

How is Mr Boo sweetie ? Is he feeling any better? Meds not helped much then?

Sorry how are you too? I am always asking about Mr Boo which is extremely rude of me when its Mrs Boo who is my friend :8855:
xxxxx

Hiya Jackie, I'm impressed too hehe I think its going to help with the weight loss, I bloomin hope so! :D

Mr Boo is not too bad thanks, to be honest his epilepsy hasn't been managed since last year so its a case of trying meds and then changing them if they don't work, we'll get there one day.

I'm ok, we've just come back from class, I lost 1/2 lb which I feel ok about seeing as I'm due on tonight or tomorrow as I feel like I am lol and Mr Boo stayed the same, this is because he's upped his meds which can affect his weight loss, he was upset at first but then realised about his meds and he's determined to get it off next week.

How's you Jackie? I'll catch up with your diary in a min Boo xxx

Hiya sweetie
1/2lb on star week is good. I am sure all this walking will help too. I love walking once I get going as its my time to clear my head. Thats why I enjoyed it so much today with Carla and charlie

We are walking to town and back tomorrow and walking Carla and i'm sure that will help too

I really hope they control Mr Boo's epilepsy soon. It must be horrible. I know its something he lives with, you live with, but it would be lovely if it was controlled.

Will send reiki later . really hopes hes soon much better xxxxx

So we are back from weigh-in and we are determined to lose more next week!

There is one person in our class who thinks its her show for the evening. To put it mildly she's extremely irratating and I don't know whether she's 'all there' to be honest.

She's even getting to the consultant, I admired how she kept her cool with her this week, Mr Boo was growling under his breath lol, hopefully she won't be back next week but I've got a funny feeling she will be :rolleyes:

Mr Boo has stayed the same - his meds have been upped and one of the side effects is weight gain (he had this last time his meds were raised). He was upset at first but is fully on plan to get a loss next week. I do feel for him because he has never (and I mean never) come off plan in the full 10 weeks we have been doing this, I'm so proud of him :)

I lost 1/2 lb which to be honest I'm pleased with, I feel so bloated and I know I'm retaining water so was expecting a gain so was pleasantly surprised with the half - next week I want to get that 1.1/2 off so I can get my club 10!!

Dinner tonight was chicken stir fry with rice and it was delicious!

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening Boo xx

Hiya sweetie
1/2lb on star week is good. I am sure all this walking will help too. I love walking once I get going as its my time to clear my head. Thats why I enjoyed it so much today with Carla and charlie

We are walking to town and back tomorrow and walking Carla and i'm sure that will help too

I really hope they control Mr Boo's epilepsy soon. It must be horrible. I know its something he lives with, you live with, but it would be lovely if it was controlled.

Will send reiki later . really hopes hes soon much better xxxxx

Awww thanks Jackie, I would dearly love to learn reiki Boo xx

Awww thanks Jackie, I would dearly love to learn reiki Boo xx

Its so lovely. have you ever had reiki?

I found out about it purely by accident when I lost my Dad. It helped me through the most difficult times of my life and I've never looked back. I love it. I went on to do my masters too.

Never do it for a job just family and friends and for myself. It pretty much cured my insomnia too :D xxxxx

Its so lovely. have you ever had reiki?

I found out about it purely by accident when I lost my Dad. It helped me through the most difficult times of my life and I've never looked back. I love it. I went on to do my masters too.

Never do it for a job just family and friends and for myself. It pretty much cured my insomnia too :D xxxxx

Hiya Jackie, no I haven't but I would love to learn it, I would also like to learn aromatherapy too, its something I'm really interested in, unfortunately as Mr Boo is out of work there's no way I can afford the courses available :( Boo xx

Congrats on your weight loss Boo :D

I was wondering how far it is you walk to work?
(Read the post and then when I forget and try to find it again.... hehe.)

Well done Boo on your half a pound loss, you are now nearer to club 10 than me;)

Well done also to Mr. Boo, as it is a great challenge for him, and I do admire him sticking to the plan with all the medication etc., as it could be all to easy not to try x

Well done Boo on your half a pound loss, you are now nearer to club 10 than me;)

Well done also to Mr. Boo, as it is a great challenge for him, and I do admire him sticking to the plan with all the medication etc., as it could be all to easy not to try x

Hiya ginlin, lol next week we will both get club 10! :D

Mr Boo is very focused on slimming world, that's why i've stuck to it so long, he's a great support to me and I admire the way he's so dedicated. The reason he wants to lose the weight is because of his health so thats why I think he's so strong. Hope your day is going well ginlin, catch up with you later Boo xx

Congrats on your weight loss Boo :D

I was wondering how far it is you walk to work?
(Read the post and then when I forget and try to find it again.... hehe.)

Hiya Amanda-Jane

Thank you :D

Not quite sure how far it is, but it takes me 35 mins to walk it now its made easier by listening to my ipod lol xx Boo xx

Think theres one in most groups :8855: at least everyone can see what shes like. Most annoying though

mmmmmm chicken stirfry sounds yummy xxxxx

Hiya Jackie, sorry I didn't see this one last night. Yes everyone rolls their eyes when she speaks because she literally wants all the consultants time even when the consultant is speaking to someone else. Hey ho never mind, its Mr Boo who really gets wound up lol Boo xx

Day 71 - Wednesday 27 July 2011

Mr Boo had another seizure in his sleep last night, so both of us didn't have a great night. To top it off, Dale won't stop barking at the top of his voice while Mr Boo is having one, so you can imagine the scene. 1.00 am in the morning, Mr Boo starts having a seizure, Dale jumps on the bed, barking at the top of his voice, then decides to bite Mr Boo's pillow and tries to drag that off, while still barking..... I'm trying to grab him (Dale) and make sure that Mr Boo is kept safe (not from Dale lol) it was like a scene from a comedy sketch!!! Then Dale howled until Mr Boo came round, god knows what the neighbours must have thought lol :cool: Sometimes you have to laugh or else what would you do!

After we got over that episode, I really didn't want to get up when the alarm went this morning. I had to drag myself out of the bed and left Mr Boo and both doggies sound asleep.

I had a quick shower to brighten myself up, did myself porridge with blueberries and chopped banana for breakfast, packed my lunch and walked to work again! :D:) How good am I? Lol

I had a really nice compliment about my weight loss this morning from one of the young girls in another office, its really made my day! :D

Lunch has been a mug shot chicken and mushroom cous cous - which was lovely and only 2 syns, its really filled me up! I've also had an apple and I've got a yogurt to eat as well.

Beef curry is for dinner tonight so looking forward to that one - still waiting for my star week to bloomin start! Wish it would hurry up because I'm all bloated and feeling meh!

Right I'm off to read some diaries - take care everyone and be strong! Boo xx

Aww Boo so sorry to hear about Mr Boo ((hugs)) hes having a rough time of it lately.. :( Dale you have to laugh or you'd cry. Hes obviously very intune with Mr Boo and a sensitive wee soul. Thing is you knew Mr Boo needed you so we need to teach Dale only to tell you if you don't know :8855: bless him..

Well done on still walking to work :)

How lovely that you were paid such a lovely compliment today. :) if only we could bottle those feelings xxxxx

I think a big......

:grouphugg:

is needed xxxxx

Dogs are definately man's best friend x

Back