Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Hey Boo well done on your half off last night! That's fab especially when you're due on (I was last week and gained a lb) and every little helps!

I'm sure Mr. Boo will be able to lose next week once his body adjusts to the medication, it must be frustrating for him when he's sticking to it and not losing but his health is the most important thing!

I'm not surprised people are commenting on your weight loss, you can really see the difference in the pictures you have show us - you look great!

Hope you're having a good day :)

Poor Mr Boo. I hope they get his meds sorted soon.

Now I'm sure they do have dogs that let you know when someones had a seizure so yes get Dale trained up like Jackie said. Don't ask me how though :D

You'll probably start getting compliments all the time now cos you can really see a difference :)

Hiya gorgeous lady - first things first, big hug for the fantastic mr boo. Hope you both have a quieter night tonight, hehe, silly dogs, everyone is right though about them being a mans best friend.

How's the walking going? Are you enjoying it? I'm about to go out on my bike (to sweat a few lbs off before WI), but it looks like it's going to pee down. Well done on the half pound too hun, how much have you and mr boo lost between you - bet it's impressive!

Lots of love and speak soon xx

Hi Boo,

Poor Mr Boo, I hope it settles down again soon as the meds take effect - and bless little Dale - although not funny your description did make me smile!

Well done on the 1/2 pound - thats another pack of butter melted off you and gone for good! That 10% will be yours next week!

Hope you're OK and that you get a better nights sleep tonight - and only 2 more alarm calls before your week off again!! Not a bad pattern forming here me thinks!! xxx

Evening Boo,
Hope everything is going well with you and that Mr. Boo is feeling o.k xxxx

Day 72 - Thursday 28 July 2011

Hiya girlies! I will reply to everyones posts later as this is just a flying visit as my lunch hour is nearly up :(

We had a better nights sleep last night which was great, we both needed it. In fact we woke up pretty early so Mr Boo kindly made me egg, bacon and tomatoes for breakfast it was lovely! :D:D

I've walked to work again today :D hey there's no stopping me now lol :p

I've got my hospital appointment tomorrow so I've got to drive, but will be making sure I do some sort of exercise anyhoo. Its for my pre-op for my nose so I'm feeling a bit scared about it.

I'll come back later when I've got more time, so for now I hope everyone is having a fabby day! Boo xxx

Hi Boo .. How lovely being cooked a breakfast like that..The only time I get cooked for by my OH is after operations !! Its dreadful too. I hope you have lovely walking weather like we have here .. Its understandable to be anxious about hospital visits.. I have spent a lot of time in the places but still get nervous.. It will be fine but make sure you ask any questions you want to know.

Hi Boo well done on all the walking! Breakfast sounds gorgeous, you can't beat a cooked breakfast to start the day!

I hope the pre-op goes okay tomorrow, I think everyone gets nervous before going into hospital but you will be fine :)

Have a lovely evening x

Good luck for your appt tomorrow lovely - treat yourself to an indulgent magazine for the waiting room xxx

Hello lovely lady, hope you're ok and you have a lovely weekend planned xx

Hiya everyone sorry not been online I've got a bad migraine so not able to concentrate long , nothing new there then! Lol. Everything went ok yesterday will post more tomorrow when feeling better. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Jackie have a lovely holiday Boo xxxxx

Evening Boo, sorry to hear that you have had a migraine :(
A good nights sleep, and you should be a.o.k. in the morning xxx

Hi Boo, sorry to hear you're suffering with your migraines :( I'm glad the pre-op went okay though, that's one less thing to worry about at least!

I hope you are feeling much better today and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Becky x

Thanks Clareel and ginlin

Still not 100% today I think I'm coming down with something so its going to be another short one today as concentrating on the screen isn't helping my head :( Next entry coming up.... Boo xx

Back