Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Day 78 - Wednesday 3 August 2011

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments :D:D I did my happy dance last night hehe :D:D

Well I had an awful nights sleep last night, it was so hot and stuffy in the bedroom even with the window open and the fan on - my sinuses are playing me up something chronic and I'm still not free of the headaches :rolleyes:

Anyhoo enough of that, I've still got a smile on my face from last night! And to boot I've noticed my bmi is 29. something so I'm no longer obese just fat!!! hehe :D:D

Breakfast this morning was porridge and blueberrys again - my fav at the moment, not sure about the rest of the day yet.

Right, I'll be back later, hope everyone is having a lovely day Boo xxx

FANTASTIC loss this week, you should be so pround of yourself xxx

Sorry to hear that you've been feeling down, hope you're relaxing now and feeling altogether better? Take care sweetie xxx

FANTASTIC loss this week, you should be so pround of yourself xxx

Sorry to hear that you've been feeling down, hope you're relaxing now and feeling altogether better? Take care sweetie xxx

Hiya Cherry, yes I am kinda proud lol, its times like these that make it all worth while :D

I am relaxing now on the sofa, its pure bliss lol, hope your having a lovely day Cherry, catch up with you later Boo xx

Well I didn't hang around this morning, I had a quick wash and decided to do some more body magic. So in my old tatty shorts and a t-shirt I set about tidying the garden up, weeding and sweeping - it was soooo hot today but I was determined to do it.

Mr Boo helped and so did Thomas and between us we have improved the look of our garden, although to be honest it really took it out of Mr Boo so he's been resting.

Its actually nice to go out there now, hopefully we will keep on top of it more now.

Lunch has been a homemade syn free soup followed by an apple, orange and mandarin, dinner tonight is jacket potato, fish in sauce (1 1/2 syns) with veg.

Although it was sunny earlier it has clouded over now and it looks like we could have a shower or possibly a storm, it would be soooo nice to break this humidity. Its also taking it out of our two dogs, poor Ike doesn't know what to do with himself!

We put them both in the bath this morning to cool them down, Dale absolutely loves it but Ike, I swear I could read his thoughts by the look on his face! He was absolutely disgusted lol.

Anyhoo, I'm off to read some diaries, hope everyone is having a super duper afternoon Boo xxx

Hiya hun, good work on the body magic, sounds like you've had a good day, have you got much planned for tomorrow? Time seems to be flying by at the moment doesn't it! x

Hiya hun, good work on the body magic, sounds like you've had a good day, have you got much planned for tomorrow? Time seems to be flying by at the moment doesn't it! x

Hiya Lou, yes the time is flying past, gawd knows where's it going but it needs to slow down lol

Not sure what's planned for tomorrow, I'm not one for making plans I like to do stuff on the spur of the moment, so we'll see what tomorrow brings - a win on the lottery would be nice lol :D

I'll pop along to your diary soon Lou see how your getting on Boo xxxx

It's really sticky and humid here too. We had thunder and rain this aafternoon but the sun was still out. It was very strange.

We've got a south facing garden so it's been too hot to sit out there today.

It's really sticky and humid here too. We had thunder and rain this aafternoon but the sun was still out. It was very strange.

We've got a south facing garden so it's been too hot to sit out there today.

Hiya Tilly, no rain or thunder here but its bloomin humid, its playing havoc with my blocked nose lol

I have a south facing garden too, it was a bit of a test to say the least to get the weeding done lol Boo xx

Hi Boo! Well done on the BMI under 30! Great achievement. It's lovely just being plain old overweight isn't it!

Weather has been horrible here for days, your poor doggies I'm not surprised they don't like it :(
Hopefully it will go back to normal soon.

Have you enjoyed your week off? Have a lovely weekend :)

x

Where are you hiding Boo?

Hope all is well with you and Mr. Boo, will hopefully catch up with you later xxx

Hiya girlies

Sorry I haven't been here for a few days I haven't been very well with my sinuses, I'm on some strong antibiotics now so hopefully it will do the trick, I'm just going to write an update and then come and see all your diaries, hope everyone is having a lovely relaxing Sunday Boo xxx

Day 82 - Sunday 7 August 2011

Well I've had a rotten few days with not feeling well but now I'm on antibiotics hopefully things will settle down.

Tried to stick to plan although its my birthday tomorrow so we went out for a lovely meal last night and I didn't watch what I ate, it was lovely! :D

To be honest, my sinusitis has made my appetite disappear so I'm not looking for a loss this week stay the same would be ok with me.

Right I'm off to look at some diaries, catch up with everyone soon Boo xxxx

Hiya hun, glad you've got some medicine now and hopefully you'll be feeling much better again soon.... wooo wooo - birthday girl tomorrow hey, hope you've got the day off work? I get so excited about birthdays xxx

Back