Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Poor you. Hope you feel better soon.

Have a lovely birthday :)

Hiya hun, glad you've got some medicine now and hopefully you'll be feeling much better again soon.... wooo wooo - birthday girl tomorrow hey, hope you've got the day off work? I get so excited about birthdays xxx

Lol Lou I wish I did have the day off, nope I'm in work :( Meh! Boo xxx

Poor you. Hope you feel better soon.

Have a lovely birthday :)

Aww thanks Tilly hun :D Boo xxxx

Awww have a lovely birthday. What is Mr Boo cooking for your birthday? Not that I'm food obsessed or anything :8855: xxxxxx

Hiya Jackie, lol I'm not sure, I think we are going to have gammon, hmmmm lovely, just got to find out if pease pudding is free lol. Hope your having a great day Jackie, Boo xxx

Head is pounding again :rolleyes: sorry if I haven't caught up with everyones diaries, will try to do so later, I'm off for a nap :eek::eek: Boo xxx

Hopefully the antibiotics will start to work really soon, and then you will be on the mend!

And another fellow Leo, gosh there are quite a few of us on here!:)

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Boo, have a fabulous day - and I really hope that you're feeling better xxx

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Boo!
Happy Birthday to you!

Happy birthday Boo, I hope you have a lovely day and work goes quickly for you!

Becky x

Day 83 - Monday 8 August 2011 (My Birthday!)

Thank you girlies for all your birithday wishes to me :D thats really kind of you all xx

Well I'm back at work today, and there is nobody in the office apart from me and the boss, so I've sent an email to everyone to say I will bring in cakes next week when there will be more people in the office. Its always the same each year.

I'm still feeling sickish so I've got no appetite at the moment :eek: breakfast was an apple, lunch is a cous cous mugshot with a yogurt and dinner is going to be chilli if I can stomach it.

But one great thing about my birthday is...... drum roll please.... I've actually got my size 16 work trousers on!!! I haven't worn these in about 2 years! I'm so pleased :D:D:D

Mr Boo got me a tablet for my birthday so he's going to sort out everything on there (I'm not a gadgety person at all) mum gave me some money, and I got some pampering bits so thats good.

Went for my blood pressure test first thing this morning and blood pressure is still high so I've got an appointment with the doc tonight see what he says - maybe he will change my tablets, who knows?

Right I'm off to look at a few diaries, hope everyone is having a fabby sort of day Boo xxx

Happy Birthday sweetie :D:D have a lovely day and evening

woop whoop re the work trousers. Way to go girl. So proud of you xxxxx

Thanks Jackie, I'm quite chuffed lol :D:D Boo xxx

So you should be. I would be extactic (sp) :D:D:D:D I keep trying to find something in a size 16 that I love to aim to get into 'one day' so far not found anything that would inspire me enough. Search continues.

Well done sweetie you are doing fab I so so hope those ABs kick in soon as sympathise. Sinus pain in the pits xxxxx

So you should be. I would be extactic (sp) :D:D:D:D I keep trying to find something in a size 16 that I love to aim to get into 'one day' so far not found anything that would inspire me enough. Search continues.

Well done sweetie you are doing fab I so so hope those ABs kick in soon as sympathise. Sinus pain in the pits xxxxx

Hiya Jackie, in my bedroom I've got 2 suitcases stuffed with clothes I can't get into which I used to wear so every now and then I get them out and have a try on. Nearly cried when I got into these trousers! Thank god for slimming world and everyone on here!

Hoping the antibiotics will kick in soon they are the strong stuff, bloomin horrible to take as they make you feel sick as well! Doh! Boo xxx

Have a good birthday, if you possibly can taking those horrible antibiotics!
I can see you dancing around the empty office with your slinky trousers on! xxx

Happy Birthday Boo!:) :bday:

:birthday:

Back