Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Well done on the trousers. I bet that's the best birthday present :)

Thanks everyone xxxxxx I'm having a relaxing time :-D xxxxx

Very Happy (size 16!!!) Birthday Boo!!!!
Hope you've had a fantastic day xxxx

Lol thanks Cherry xxx

Well it's 4.30 am and I'm bloomin wide awake! Meh ......

Weigh in tonight and am expecting a gain but that's ok it will come off again. Right I've got to get some more sleep ..... I've got to get up in a couple of hours Boo xxxx

Size 16 trousers! YAYYYYYY how fab is that! Well done Boo what a fab birthday prezzie!

Hope you got back to sleep eventually and aren't too tired today. Good luck for WI tonight, don't worry if you have a small gain - you will have it off next week :)

x

Day 84 - Tuesday 9 August 2011

Hiya Clareel, I've still got a big grin on my face lol! I'll let you know how I get on tonight.

Right I eventually got back to sleep only to sleep through my alarm :cool: I hate rushing in the mornings :eek: I ended up having a banana and apple for breakfast.

My son has his theory test this morning so the house was in a right rush with us all trying to get ready - I've realised how grumpy I can get when I've not had enough sleep! :cool:

I drove into work today as still not feeling 100% but a lot better than I have been feeling, work is still busy but not manic and then my son called to say he'd passed this theory test!!! I'm so proud of him :D:D

At lunchtime I had to pick up Mr Boo, my son and Thomas from a bus stop as due to some rioting the route was closed. Mr Boo made me a lovely cheese and ham toasted sandwich with pickled onions on the side which was absolutely yum, then I had to race back to work.

This is a sneaky blog entry as I should be putting my head down and working! :eek::cool::eek:

Hope everyone is having a lovely day, catch up with everyone soon Boo xx

Hey Boo
Glad you are feeling a little better and got abit more sleep . I am a right grump when I am tired

Well done to your son :D thats fantastic.

Mr Boo is one in a million :D

Sorry to hear the riots got in the way :( It really saddens me that people behave in this manner it really does..

Thanks girlies. I'm absolutely gutted I've put on 4 !!!!! Can't say nothing else :-( xxxx boo xxxx

Thanks Tilly and Jackie just gotta get on with it. It's not going to beat me. I'm going to start walking again from tomorrow xxxxx

Day 85 - Wednesday 10 August 2011

Thanks everyone for their support, I've got over feeling sorry for myself and walked into work today. :D

Its just so frustrating isn't it when it feels like you can look at something and put on 4lb! Anyhoo, Tilly you are right, with the help of Mr Boo's wonderful cooking I'll have this off in no time and Jackie and dmboanas yes your right, I guess its because I've been ill, not eating enough and maybe the meds - I've only got to look at how well I've done to know this plan does work, so I've given myself a good kick up the bum and am now back on course!

Right, breakfast this morning was the good ole porridge and blueberrys (haven't really eaten breakfast properly the last few days), lunch is cottage cheese and salad with an apple and orange and I think dinner tonight is some sort of chicken dish (Mr Boo's creation).

Right I'd better do some work, I'll pop in later and say visit diaries, everyone have a lovely day Boo xxx

Morning Boo, absolutely gutted for you!
It probably is your medication and not eating properly, but, if it is any consolation I also gained 3.5lbs this week after my birthday;)

Hiya Boo!:)

Just popping in to say hello! I wouldnt worry bout the 4lbs, youl have them off in no time!:D

Hope your having a lovely wednesday!:Dx

Thanks jelly-baby and ginlin :)

Hmmm well i've just had my cottage cheese salad and to be honest it was better than I thought, in fact I really like cottage cheese :D I know some people don't, glad I had it now. It was the Tesco Light cottage cheese and its syn free, I think the cheese and chive one is as well so I'll have to try that one.

I've eaten my apple and orange and feel full up - I know the plan works if you actually eat properly so even those these darn antibiotics are making me feel sick I'm eating a proper breakfast, lunch and dinner after last week not eating or skipping meals.

Walking to work wasn't too bad, not sure about the home one though as yesterday by the end of my shift I had a raging sinus headache, I guess the fresh'ish' air will help me lol.

Right I'm off to read some more diaries Boo xxx

I'm not a lover of cottage cheese, but yes, the chive lighter choices one is also free:)

Perhaps give yourself a couple of days before you walk home as well, don't want to be doing too much too soon x

I'm not a lover of cottage cheese, but yes, the chive lighter choices one is also free:)

Perhaps give yourself a couple of days before you walk home as well, don't want to be doing too much too soon x

Hiya ginlin, thanks for your concern, I took a leisurely stroll home :D and now I'm putting my feet up, its lovely Boo xxx

Back