Boo's SW Diary - My Story

Hiya lovely Boo, am sorry about your little blip but.... don't beat yourself up, it could be that you had a 'fake loss' the week before when you were really suprised to have lost 4.5lbs, I know it sounds silly but this can happen, think it must be fluid or something. Don't be disheartened though, you're doing brilliantly xxx

Hi Boo

Well done for trying to eat properly when you don't feel well :)

Hi Boo, sorry to hear you had a gain this week but:

1. You've been poorly - I think you have done well to be on plan at all!

and

2. It was your birthday!

You're allowed to gain weight on your birthday week. Plus it will be off (and some more) next week. I had a similar sized gain this week and felt rubbish about it until I stepped on the scales this morning (naughty naughty but they are accurate) and saw that 3lb of it had already gone. Don't let it stand in your way of a fab week this week because it will be off before you know it.

Also congrats on your son on passing his theory test! Great news :)

Hiya lovely Boo, am sorry about your little blip but.... don't beat yourself up, it could be that you had a 'fake loss' the week before when you were really suprised to have lost 4.5lbs, I know it sounds silly but this can happen, think it must be fluid or something. Don't be disheartened though, you're doing brilliantly xxx

Hiya Lou, I did think that myself, ah well onwards and downwards :eek: watch this space lol Boo xx

Hi Boo

Well done for trying to eat properly when you don't feel well :)

Thanks Tilly :) Boo xx

Hi Boo, sorry to hear you had a gain this week but:

1. You've been poorly - I think you have done well to be on plan at all!

and

2. It was your birthday!

You're allowed to gain weight on your birthday week. Plus it will be off (and some more) next week. I had a similar sized gain this week and felt rubbish about it until I stepped on the scales this morning (naughty naughty but they are accurate) and saw that 3lb of it had already gone. Don't let it stand in your way of a fab week this week because it will be off before you know it.

Also congrats on your son on passing his theory test! Great news :)

Aww thanks Clareel, might have a little peek on Friday but I dont usually look, couldn't stand it if I havent lol Boo xxx

Its a funny ol' evening :eek: not sure why tho lol

Mr Boo is falling in and out of sleep next to me, Ike is snoring the other side of me and I'm stuck in the middle! Would love to be asleep myself but I know that's not going to happen yet! :4635:
I'm wondering if my medicine is making me retain water - I'm on 625 gm of Augmentin and I'm taking Ibroprofen, anyone have any ideas?

Anyhoo, I might have a trawl on the internet, hope everyone is having a relaxing night, Im getting more squashed as Ike is digging his paws in my side! :rolleyes: Boo xxx

Its a funny ol' evening :eek: not sure why tho lol

Mr Boo is falling in and out of sleep next to me, Ike is snoring the other side of me and I'm stuck in the middle! Would love to be asleep myself but I know that's not going to happen yet! :4635:
I'm wondering if my medicine is making me retain water - I'm on 625 gm of Augmentin and I'm taking Ibroprofen, anyone have any ideas?

Anyhoo, I might have a trawl on the internet, hope everyone is having a relaxing night, Im getting more squashed as Ike is digging his paws in my side! :rolleyes: Boo xxx
My dr told me that Ibuprofen is well known for fluid retention.. I didnt know that and take them like smarties..Interesting to hear your ideas about London at the moment. My OH is going frantic because our daughter is going to London tomorrow to see an evening show and returning from Kings Cross at midnight.. OH not at all happy.. Daughter 30 by the way !!!!!!

Hi Boo,

You don't need me to tell you that those 4lbs are only very temporary and will be gone again before you know it. Main thing is to concentrate on getting better, getting back into a good sleep pattern and stay out of harms way re mindless rioting - then those pesky pounds will just slide back off again!

I did have to laugh at your description of your sleeping arrangements as they sound so familiar - last night Mr Pie was flaying his arms around while Buddy (a very furry german shepherd) had crept on the bed thinking that we wouldn't notice six stone of fluff trying to sneak in between us! Meanwhile, gently floating up the stairs is the sound of Alfie (irish wolfhound) snoaring from the sofa! Then, when you get up you trip over the last one who has decided that your beloved sheepskin rug is a far better place to sleep than a big soft dog bed! Ah, you gotta love em!

Take care honey xxx

Hehehehehe to Ike and mr Boo, and Cherry's very lightweight GS :8855:

I had Carla snuggles too so was in a similar boat. Everytime I drifted off she decided to snuggle more and wash my face just incase I had forgotton :8555:

Hope you got a good nights sleep Boo, and have a good day today sweetie xxxxx

Day 86 - Thursday 11 August 2011

Lol at Cherry and Jackie, ahhhh I do love my dogs but sometimes its like a slap stick film in my house with what my two get up to! The other morning I came down to 2 bottles of whisky in the middle of my front room and a cup right near it - they must have been having a party while we were asleep!

Dmboanas (still having trouble spelling your name lol), hope your daughter got home ok, its still a worry whatever age they are isn't it. And thanks for the tip about the ibroprofen, I've come off them now to see how I go.

Right, back to today's diary entry. I woke up pretty early and this is the first day of feeling ok'ish' with my sinuses although I know its not going to disappear overnight, only surgery will do that so as long as I'm not in any pain, I can live with it.

This mornings breakfast was eggs and bacon, although I must admit, I've no appetite at all, due to these pesky meds lol. I didn't walk today as I had to pop into the docs to put in a repeat prescription so I'm taking it easy today.

Lunch has been rivetas with the rest of the cottage cheese from yesterday, hmmm it was nice. :D

Not sure what we've got for dinner, having Thomas down has really shown on our food bill, he's like a bloomin pirahna when it comes to eating - I've already got through 4 bags of apples this week! :eek: lol and thats not to mention everything else, don't get me wrong we love having him down, but you can definately know he's here :)

Right I'd better go and read up on some diaries, I don't know where my lunch hour is going to, can someone please give it back hehe :D

Boo xxx

Hmmm just had my dinner and they were delish, I had 2 Asda Chosen By You Meat Free Quarter Pounders at 1 syn each, yum! With a small amount of mash and a large helping of brocolli and cauliflower. Would definately have them again, they would also be nice with a 'fried' egg on top! :D:D

I've decided I need to vary my food again especially my lunches so guys, if you have any ideas, they would be very welcome :D Would also like a few recipes to make some nice cous cous and possibly some pasta recipes - gawd I'm not asking for much am I lol

Wow its nearly 6.20 pm and the sun has just come out! Bit late! Right I'm off to read some diaries and find some recipes, hope everyone is having a lovely evening Boo xxxx

Hehehehehe to Ike and mr Boo, and Cherry's very lightweight GS :8855:

I had Carla snuggles too so was in a similar boat. Everytime I drifted off she decided to snuggle more and wash my face just incase I had forgotton :8555:

Hope you got a good nights sleep Boo, and have a good day today sweetie xxxxx

Yes, mine like to wake us with a friendly lickwash too!!!

Evening Boo, heres to a quieter night tonight eh?! Although, I'm that tired I reckon all of battersea's rescue dogs could creep on the bed and I don't think I'd notice!!

I really need to get more varied on the lunches too, we'll have to get our thinking caps on!

Short and sweet for me, off to bed! xx

Sorry everyone wasn't on yesterday. Was super busy today looks the same. I'm posting this from my phone. Will get on lap top later for a proper read up and diary entry hope everyone has a super duper Saturday. Boo xxxx

Have a good day Boo, hope you get chance for a rest at some point! xxx

Have a good weekend :)

Thanks Tilly hun, hope your having a good one too Boo xx

Hope you have a super weekend and lots of rest sweetie. How are you feeling now? xxxx

Hiya Jackie, thank you :) I'm not feeling too bad but will be happy with I've finished these meds, hope your back / neck is feeling better, big hugs Boo xx

Have a good day Boo, hope you get chance for a rest at some point! xxx

Aww thanks cherry, well I did a morning of paperwork sorting, home stuff not work lol and now just relaxing, hope you are too and manage to have a sit in the garden with Mr Pie :) Boo xxx

Day 88 - Saturday 13 August 2011

Well what a hetic couple of days its been :eek: I'm changing departments from September so I spent a while getting to know everything, I've also been doing a lot of things at home, mostly paperwork sorting as I'm terrible for just slinging paperwork in cupboards and just forgetting about it until the door won't shut no more! ;);)

I'm not feeling too bad although the meds are still making me feel a bit sick and are making me tired so I'll be glad to finish them tomorrow, horrahh!!! :D:D I've also got my date for my surgery :hide: so I'm getting a bit nervous about it lol.

Right back to the eating, i've been on plan all week, yay! Mr Boo is making lemon and chilli chicken for dinner tonight it smells lovely and can't wait to eat it.

Its turned into a red day today, breakfast was wheatabix, lunch was a tuna and cheese toasted sandwich (which was bloomin lovely :D) and we've got the chicken for dinner, so its all been good.

Yesterday was 100% too, breakfast was bacon and eggs for breakfast, mugshot and fruit for lunch and ham and egg salad for dinner.

Right I must catch up with some diaries, hope everyone is having a lovely evening Boo xxxx

Back