Bootcamp I am mad........

size102b

Banned
Well I keep reading change you exercise on weightloss websites magazines etc or your body will get used to it........
So I had a funny 5 minutes and committed myself to Bootcamp starting Next week :eek:
Its not the ones where you go away for a week its my zumba instructor shes a personal trainer who does a bootcamp 3 mornings a week and I mean mornings 6.15 to 7 for a monthly fee so 12 sessions.With this you get 24/7 support and a weightloss food plan......
No sugar,No wheat 100% :eek:
My weightloss has really slowed since July so I thought maybe it will kick my fat cells up the bottom.
I still think Im mad lol but 45 mins 3x a week I hope will help me drop more :eek:

Wow, now that is what I call commitment!! Getting up that early for exercise is no mean feat. I take my hat off to you.

Good luck with this and I hope it's a great success. You can let us know how you get on. Are you going to follow their eating plan or keep on ww'ers?

lol Thanks,mmm I hate mornings and the late nights have to stop but I have wanted to do it for months,Im anxious as its get ups lunges hopping etc also she has 2 men come and shout at bootcampers .....
I will do the plan she gave me and then when bootcamo month is over,if I survive I will do it along ww system.I have bad IBS and mornings are worse so Im hoping my stomach will be nice to me.
Will try it,if I hate it I will stop,would like to do 2 upto christmas be nice to drop a dress size or 2 but I think my bodys stubbon atm x Thanks xx

Rather you than me lol.

I've got bad IBS too, so I know EXACTLY how you feel. It gets me down but late afternoons/evenings are worse for me.

I don't think I could cope with people shouting at me at 6.15 am. I'd be too grumpy and shout back at them or storm off back to bed lol.

Honestly, hats off to you and keep us all informed x

Rather you than me lol.

I've got bad IBS too, so I know EXACTLY how you feel. It gets me down but late afternoons/evenings are worse for me.

I don't think I could cope with people shouting at me at 6.15 am. I'd be too grumpy and shout back at them or storm off back to bed lol.

Honestly, hats off to you and keep us all informed x

Mines am first thing bad stomach horrible isnt it,the lady said shes had 3 ladies do bootcamp with IBS and it cleared up it with the plan?Mines got better since ww but I am learning what to avoid.
LOL shoutings not good is it and 6,15 isnt nice and it will be dark :confused: lol

Thanks alot xx

Ooh sounds fab!! good luck!! im off to the gym again this morn!! it made me feel so good yesterday!! :D

Am thinking can I do it now after watching videos of what she does with the campers !?? I wish I could do one and see as I go to zumba but I know I'm unfit
Will have a think before I pay.
Just want the scales to move more in 10 weeks I've lost 9 lbs and stuck to it doing 4-5 zumba classes a week, I wouldn't mind if I didn't gave so much to go. I think it's def going to take me until next Christmas to lose the last 55lb x thanks for your replies x

Oh wow!! I ahve seent hese advertised in our gym at the same time. I so so want to do it, but obviously can't with the kids. I really hope you enjoy it. and 9lbs in 10 weeks is fine. More than me. That's a stone every 3 months!! You are doing so well. I know it's been hard, and as I've said before you are an inspration.

I would love to do something like that, I think the early morning shouting would be a good thing for me.It would definatley keep me on track and make me more determined. How much is the monthly fee?? Also good luck xx

Wow! Fantastic :D My friend has been doing one, but its in the evening at 6pm. I need to catch up with her and see if she is enjoying it. I'm sure you will love it and the results!

I have IBS too. And mornings are my worst! I hate the feeling of 'dare I leave the house yet?' Do you drink tea/coffee first thing? Caffeine makes mine really bad if I have it without some sort of food to soak it up.. does that make sense?

Hi it's £79 am using my birthday money , know that sounds slot but it's just under £20 p week.
Have paid so I've got to do it lol apparently instructor said it's quiet this month 5 others gulp that makes it more intense as eyes on everyone but I'm going to embrace it pray and hope it works.

Thanks for all your replies I will reply to each one when online as it hard on phone.

Still feeel mad as lol xx

Wow, good on you. I'm so not a morning person, I could not cope with that at all. Hope it works for you. :)

Wow, thats brilliant!!! Best of luck to you and hope you shift the lbs you want to!! So early, so dark, SO COMMITTED!!! Let us know how you get on, sounds tough but seriously worthwhile!!! x x

Back