Boots Shapers Salad = Let down!

BrightonMark

Trying... Really Trying.
Hi Guys and Gals.

I forgot my lovingly made lunch on the way to the office today so I thought unless I get something healthy in then the temptation of joining the guys in the pub would get to me.
So I went to boots, grabbed an "Around the world, Indian style tandoori Chicken Salad", fruit pack and low cal drink.
The salad even had a little onion bhaji as a treat! Finally got out of the meeting from hell, looking forward to my salad and it contained 3 small slices of chicken barely a square inch each! THREE! I may be on a diet but now I'm just sat here hungry and using all my will power not to have a packet of crisps!

Did I get a duff batch or are they usually this stingy? Admittedly the whole packet is 116 cals.

Anyone have any high street back ups for a forgotten lunch scenario?

Subway! I get a roast chicken salad and even on the green plan it is only 4.5 syns so would be less on red/extra easy. 1.5 syns for a serving of honey mustard dressing and top with you your own babybel light. Excellent value for your syns.

Ah no thats a pity mark but at least you made an effort and went for the healthy option instead of grabbing something swimming in calories and starting you off on the wrong footing for the weekend:)

Well done Mark for sticking to plan. I bet after that episode you are never going to forget to take your lunch.

am another that goes for a subway if dont take lunch - i cant stand salad so as its only now and again i suck up the syns and have one of there low fat 6" sub on wheat.

My other go out lunch is getting a plain jacket potato from the sandwhich shop and i keep some extra light laughing cow cheese in fridge at work and i add those to the spud. Or get Jacket potato and beans. Both tasty and less syns than subway. I also try to keep a muller light yogert or 2 in frdge at work for those days i'm not quite full up.

Back