Boots!

Evee2000

Popped into Boots to pick up my 2nd lot of ALLI pills. My internet order had not yet turned up and I was on my last pill.

They refused to sell me a pack until I had weighed myself (50p) on their machine and brought back the ticket! Now, I understand that they have to be sure that you are over 28 BMI - but its obvious that I am!!! There were a number of tickets lying beside the weigh machine, and as no one accompanied me, I could have picked up any of them (okay, I'm only 5ft 2, and some of these were 6 ft lol), but you know what I mean?

Felt a bit ripped off!

I've been on ALLI for 2 weeks. Poo is definately looser, but no horrific treatment effects yet. Went to the loo loads yesterday! Better out than in I guess!

I've just been reading labels. I won't have anything that is over 15g of fat per meal. The Asda 'Good for you' range is usually an option for tea, and I'll have a low fat wrap for lunch. Alpen for breaky. Might snack on a yogurt or nutrigrain bar or fruit salad. Not found it to be too difficult really.

They should really have a room where you can go to with a scales if they want to check it out...I'd be a bit embarrased jumping on the scales in the middle of boots!!! You left the vital part out....how much where you down???

jodie tried to pm you but could not do it, I have 2 tubs 161 tabs which cost me 105. That should last 6-7 weeks xx

hi i started taking allli they took a few days to work was constipated at first then they started working you can tell by the colour ( they turn a mustard colour) and slide out sorry if this is a bit graphic and watch out if you eat too much fat you end up with yellow liquid seeping out and awful smelling wind so just make sure you keep to the guidelines and you will be fine, i lost 4.5lbs the first week

Popped into Boots to pick up my 2nd lot of ALLI pills. My internet order had not yet turned up and I was on my last pill.

They refused to sell me a pack until I had weighed myself (50p) on their machine and brought back the ticket! Now, I understand that they have to be sure that you are over 28 BMI - but its obvious that I am!!! There were a number of tickets lying beside the weigh machine, and as no one accompanied me, I could have picked up any of them (okay, I'm only 5ft 2, and some of these were 6 ft lol), but you know what I mean?

Felt a bit ripped off!

If you have trouble in Boots, go to a Tesco pharmacy. Not only are they £10 cheaper (£39.99 for 84) but all the assistant did was ask me my BMI, I told her and then she sold them to me.

Back