Bop's Road to Holiday!

Evening all, just going to pop up yesterdays food diary...

Breakfast - Bacon sarnie (HEXB) and ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch - Chicken cauliflower popcorn... yum!

Dinner - Chilli minus kidney beans with rice and roast potatoes and cheese (HEXA)
IMG_0408.jpg

Will pop todays up later,

KAtie xxx

3 positives for today

1. Did a long 4 miles walk today to the supermarket - extra exercise of carrying groceries on the way back!

2. Booked train tickets home for Easter to see my mummy and daddy and sister and puppy and second family!

3. Been looking into options for property come uni finishing time. The mortgage/rent debate has been in full swing but can afford to do either so its a relief!

4. Been looking at jobs - there are a few in a big forensic company near me and been looking at the police - writing up a training plan to get fitter for the tests. Its all very exciting and i'm feeling incredibly grown up :p

Food diary to follow later

Katie xdxxx

Evening all, just going to pop up yesterdays food diary...

Breakfast - Bacon sarnie (HEXB) and ketchup (1 syn)

Lunch - Chicken cauliflower popcorn... yum!

Dinner - Chilli minus kidney beans with rice and roast potatoes and cheese (HEXA)
IMG_0408.jpg

Will pop todays up later,

KAtie xxx

Your chilli looks absolutely gorgeous Katie!! And that cauliflower popcorn sounds gorgeous, will definitely be giving that a try sometime soon :drool:

Loving your 3 positives for today - hope you've had a fab weekend hun xxxxx

Your chilli looks absolutely gorgeous Katie!! And that cauliflower popcorn sounds gorgeous, will definitely be giving that a try sometime soon :drool:

Loving your 3 positives for today - hope you've had a fab weekend hun xxxxx

It was so tasty! I forgot to add a couple of syns in as I put some chocolate into the chilli to deepen the flavour! Beautiful! Also added cinnamon, cumin and paprika as well as chilli powder. So tasty

Hope you've had a lovely weekend too hun :D xxxxx

Food diary for today :)

Breakfast ... Another woke up late one (A)

Lunch - Bacon salad (HEXB) + Strawberry rice pudding (3 syns for milk)

Dinner - Chicken and mozarella pasta bake - 2.5 syns for cheese + (HEXA)

Snacks - fruit salad with funsize malteaser bag (5 syns) + 1 piece of mango liquorice - 3 syns

Syns for the day - 13.5
1 x HEXA
1 x HEXB

No pictures tonight as was just a pasta bake, not sure what tomorrows tea will bring, perhaps slimming world KFC as got some bovril today! Hurrah!

Boo to the weekend already being over!
Katie xxx

Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well :D Just going to pop up my food diary for yesterday (No pics... apologies)

Breakfast - cup of tea (1/2 syn), alpen (HEXB) and a banana

Lunch - Leftover pasta bake 2.5 syns and salad and ff cottage cheese

Dinner - Quorn sausages (3 syns) Mash and cheese (HEXA) + veg.

Snack - Big fruit salald with mandarin muller light and a few gummy bears ( 3 syns)

Syns for day - 9
1 x HEXA
1 x HEXB

Katie xxxxx

3 positives for the day;

I got 68% in my forensic taphonomy field report. though i'm a bit miffed it was only 2 percent off the higher grade margin its still a solid 2:1 which is what i'm hoping for overall!

Had a lovely walk around town today, albeit a little bit on the cold side. (And on going back to mine season 2 of the vampire diaries hadn't arrived... boo as we finished season 1 last night!!!)

My phone was stolen yesterday at uni (positive how?!) but because my sister persuaded me to get it insured for a little extra a month, for a £25 excess fee I now have a brand new shiny phone arriving between 6 and 10 this evenin :)

Katie xxxxx

ooohhh yay to a shiney new phone :D sorry that you're getting it under these circumstances :(

definitely going to try that pasta bake as it sounds delicious x

ooohhh yay to a shiney new phone :D sorry that you're getting it under these circumstances :(

definitely going to try that pasta bake as it sounds delicious x

It sucks as I know if I found a phone i would hand it in.. my conscience wouldn't let me keep it!

It was delicious hun. We are having beef and bean hot pot for tea tonight, it has baked beans in so im a little dubious (can't stand them) but i'm giving it a go :) xxx

UGH SO ANGRY

New phone was meant to be delivered between 6-10, nothing, so rang up, apparently courier dropped it off just before 7, we have been in, no knocks or alarms to say he is outside, just left, so now I have to wait until tomorrow for my new one to get here... 6 and 10 again and I have to pay a £15 courier charge.

I'm so unbelievably angry right now :mad::mad:

Off to sulk now.

:mad: couriers are so useless sometimes, hope it arrives on time today

They are useless, got to wait till between 6 and 10 again tonight because they didn't have any earlier slots 'because of the time of night you rang up' BECAUSE I WAS WAITING TILL 10 WHEN YOU SAID IT WOULD BE DELIVERED GRAHHHHHHHAGRGRGHAGH :mad: haha
Its annoying not having any real for of contact off the computer now. Usually speak to my mum once a day (loser I know but i'm 200 miles from home!) and haven't been able to! xxx

agree with Emmy, couriers are useless!
Hope it arrives today... £15 though? that's disgusting:eek:
enjoy your day xxxx

I was so unbelievably annoyed, and the woman on the phone was about as useless as the courier. Needless to say an angry complaint email has been sent to orange today saying i'm unwilling to pay the couriers fee because it was due to their inability to write down the special instructions I gave as to why I didn't get my phone :)

I can be such a pain sometimes ;)

Hope yours is going well too hun xxxxx

3 positives for the day

1. I will ACTUALLY be getting my new phone today!

2. I have discovered the beauty of mung bean wraps today, so I am very excited to be able to salad wraps without having to use my HEB or syns per wrap!

3. OH and I have worked out we are going to be able to afford to get a teeny tiny mortgage on a little flat come september, so we will be able to get our feet on the property ladder!

Tbh, struggling for inspiration at the mo for daily positives as not a lot is happening my way other than phone companies messing me around and being stuck in front of a comptuer all day every day not getting enough university work done!

Hey-Ho. I'm off to commence my essay on mass disaster victim identification... happiest topic ever!!!

xxxxxxx

ugh craving sweet food like anything! Settled for a dip dab at 4.5 syns. luckily got a syn free dinner planned!
Mmm, dib dab! Not had one of those in years. Best not to get in to a conversation about classic sweets while on a diet forum though! Lol. ;)

Sorry to hear about your courier problem. Hope your phone gets delivered tonight no problem. I once had a phone call from O2 asking me if I liked my new phone upgrade. I told them I didn't have it yet. They went away to check and got back to me saying the courier had delivered it. I phoned the courier company directly to ask what the score was. They told me that I'd asked the courier to sign for it himself and put it in my garden shed. I told them that there were two glaring problems with that statement. Firstly, who when meeting a courier at their door tell said courier to sign for the package themselves? And secondly, I don't have a garden shed!! Needless to say they were very apologetic and sheepishly suggested I check next door neighbour's shed. There it was on the shed floor!! They're the same the world over I think. Did you see the video of the Fed-Ex guy 'delivering' the parcel in the States? Shocking!!

Anyhoo, hope you have a great day and enjoy that Syn-free dinner you're planning.

Kev X

Back