Bop's Road to Holiday!

Mmm, dib dab! Not had one of those in years. Best not to get in to a conversation about classic sweets while on a diet forum though! Lol. ;)

Sorry to hear about your courier problem. Hope your phone gets delivered tonight no problem. I once had a phone call from O2 asking me if I liked my new phone upgrade. I told them I didn't have it yet. They went away to check and got back to me saying the courier had delivered it. I phoned the courier company directly to ask what the score was. They told me that I'd asked the courier to sign for it himself and put it in my garden shed. I told them that there were two glaring problems with that statement. Firstly, who when meeting a courier at their door tell said courier to sign for the package themselves? And secondly, I don't have a garden shed!! Needless to say they were very apologetic and sheepishly suggested I check next door neighbour's shed. There it was on the shed floor!! They're the same the world over I think. Did you see the video of the Fed-Ex guy 'delivering' the parcel in the States? Shocking!!

Anyhoo, hope you have a great day and enjoy that Syn-free dinner you're planning.

Kev X

I love retro sweets! Got a mini hamper for christmas and have very slowly been working my way through it when the syns allow! :p

That is disgraceful! Couriers are bloody useless the amount of money they get paid to deliver things!!! Not heard of the USA one, what happened?
xx

I love retro sweets! Got a mini hamper for christmas and have very slowly been working my way through it when the syns allow! :p

That is disgraceful! Couriers are bloody useless the amount of money they get paid to deliver things!!! Not heard of the USA one, what happened?
xx
I'm a sucker for Haribo Tangfastics myself but I'm managing to resist my urges while getting the shopping and walking up the sweet aisle.

Here's a link to the US thing:

FedEx Guy Throwing My Computer Monitor - YouTube

It was all over the news at the time. X

Hi hun, doesn't sound like you've been having much luck technology wise lately :(

hope things are good and you've been able to catch up on the work xx

BopKatie said:
Ugh today has been a nightmare day, lost all the progress I had made due to computer crashing :( However new phone is here, just registered the new sim card but unfortunately i'm not getting any signal through on it which is annoying. Im going to leave it till morning though :) xxx

That's annoying. Computers are hell sometimes! Me and the save button are great friends now due to similar incidents! Lol.

Have you managed to get the mobile situation sorted yet?

Kev X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

any update on the phone situation? which carrier are you with?

I had a horrendous experience with 3 a few years ago so with Orange now who I think are really good :) x

Hey hun sorry for the delay visiting your diary.
Hows things? Good to hear you finally got your phone! What phone did you get? (sorry for being nosey, it's because I want a new phone but have no idea what one to get) Hope you're okay xxxxx:)

Hey hun sorry for the delay visiting your diary.
Hows things? Good to hear you finally got your phone! What phone did you get? (sorry for being nosey, it's because I want a new phone but have no idea what one to get) Hope you're okay xxxxx:)

Thats quite okay lovely I haven't really been here for days!!!

Things are pretty good, went to see awolnation last night (valentines present for OH, if you haven't heard of them I really reccommend them!!!)

I just had the same phone I had before replaced, its a HTC desire HD. Will be upgrading to the new iPhone in August though, finally giving in! Was going to get one last time I was due a new phone however thought I would give HTC a try.... unfortunately the phone I have hasn't lived up to what I hoped it would be! Depends what you want the phone for really hun (I'm a massive geek so always happy to talk techy stuff ;))

Hope you are doing okay, will pop over to your diary and say hi !

xxxxxx

my OH has the Desire HD and would never swap it for an iphone.. yet I cant stand it, and my 4S just arrived this morning. I heart it in every way possible! (I am a long standing iphone fan, had the 3GS for 2 years and I feel sad sending it to Mazuma!)

I have spent the morning transferring contacts and pics and so on.. just realised how sad I am as over half of my 500+ photos are of my cat Milo :p

funny how people's tastes differ.. i do think the Desire HD is huge though and more suited for a mans pocket :p

anyway, hope your water and green tea do the trick! x

my OH has the Desire HD and would never swap it for an iphone.. yet I cant stand it, and my 4S just arrived this morning. I heart it in every way possible! (I am a long standing iphone fan, had the 3GS for 2 years and I feel sad sending it to Mazuma!)

I have spent the morning transferring contacts and pics and so on.. just realised how sad I am as over half of my 500+ photos are of my cat Milo :p

funny how people's tastes differ.. i do think the Desire HD is huge though and more suited for a mans pocket :p

anyway, hope your water and green tea do the trick! x

It is very bulky especially with the case I have on it! Its not the appearance which is the problem, its the actual software. The battery life is awful even with regular app killing and at times I can lock it and place it down on the side and it will unlock itself and start opening app after app and calling people etc. Its rather annoying considering i'm not touching it! :p

Hoping the 4s will be affordable for me come August!! xz

Morning all,

Disappointingly reporting a STS this week, though the amount of syns i've had this past week means I should be happy with it!! :D In light of this i'm making a weekly meal plan up and i'm going to be strict about writing down everything I eat. Going to be a little difficult getting in superfree as i'm rather broke at the mo and fruit and veg can be pricey, but i'll get there. So the next 5 days meals are going to be diet coke chicken with roast potatoes and brocolli, cheesy bacon and potato hash with salad, saisage and mash + veg, chicken and vegetable bake (going to try a slight moroccan twist) with scalloped potatoes, spag bol, and a chicken roast for sunday. Heres hoping a bit extra forward planning shows on the scales!

Also going to be flooding my body with water and green tea!!!

How is everyone doing?

Katie xxxxx

i managed to get a decent deal this month - £31pm, 300 mins, unlimited texts and 750mb data. So hopefully you will have same come August time!

OH does accidentally ring me a lot i have to say! :p x

you okay? been pretty quiet lately x

i managed to get a decent deal this month - £31pm, 300 mins, unlimited texts and 750mb data. So hopefully you will have same come August time!

OH does accidentally ring me a lot i have to say! :p x

you okay? been pretty quiet lately x

Oh wow on a iPhone 4s??? Did you have to pay for the handset and what network is that? :D /Nosey!

Haha my phone is terrible for doing things like that! Can't wait till August to be honest :p

I'm okay, just really busy at the moment unfortunately, my dissertation is due in March so at the moment my life is revolving around that :( Its messing with sleep and everything else, including the eating plan, but want to get it done asap as it needs to be checked and bound in that time too and I also have another 4 2500+ word pieces of coursework as well as 4 exams to prepare for in April so its a little crazy! And here I thought students just got drunk and slept! (I joke!!!!!!!!)

How are you doing? I will definitely try and make sure I at least post daily from now on but its just finding the time!!!

Katie xxxxxx

Back