Bop's Road to Holiday!

Hi everyone :D

So its been forever since i've posted up my food diary. Apologies. but here goes todays (will post accompanying recipes if anyone would like them later as the OH has uni work to do!)

Breakfast - N/A (woke up late)
Lunch - Jacket potato with tuna and extra light mayo (2 syns)
Snack - alpen bar - HexB
Dinner - Honey and mustard chicken and parsnip casserole (This was SO delicious, hate mustard but this is absolutely beautiful!) Served with potato gratin (HEXA Cheese + 3 syns) and a big bowl of salad and cottage cheese. This is a definitely make again, all the components worked together brilliantly.
IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

(Gratin had a little too much stock in but still tasted amazing!!: )
Syns for the day - 5
1 x HEXA
1/2 HEXB

Katie xxx

Morning everyone :D

Weigh in day for me today and I can report that i've had a loss of 4lbs :D Over the moon doesn't come close considering i've not been 100% and had * week! This officially takes me 2lbs under pre christmas weight! So its properly downwards from here and should be out of the 17stone bracket by next week (yay!)

I'm off out to a comedy club this evening at 7 and don't finish uni until 6 so not sure what the plan is food wise. Got an aromatic chicken bake to make so might give that a whirl if its not too late when we get back :)

So my 3 positives for today:
1. I am officially weighing the least I have ever weighed before, and its an exciting feeling.
2. Another 12lbs and I will be HALFWAY to target. That is crazy and I hope that I will be there in 3/4 weeks :)
3. I'm very excited about a lecture I have today with a forensic pathologist discussing wound types and features.... does that make me strange? haha

Hope everyone is having a fab day

Katie xxxx

I have really enjoyed reading through your diary. Such an inspiration! And i will def be writing down my 3 positives for the day from now on.. x

I have really enjoyed reading through your diary. Such an inspiration! And i will def be writing down my 3 positives for the day from now on.. x

Glad you've enjoyed reading it! The three positives is something i've taken from a friend on heres diary, its such a good idea, definitely picks you up to go look through them when you're feeling down!

Well done on your loss so far, you are doing fab :D Do you have a diary on here/ xxx

Well done on your fantastic loss this week hun!! 4lb is an amazing loss, I'm so in awe of you :) Congratulations, and heres to another great week xxxxx

Morning everyone :D

Weigh in day for me today and I can report that i've had a loss of 4lbs :D Over the moon doesn't come close considering i've not been 100% and had * week! This officially takes me 2lbs under pre christmas weight! So its properly downwards from here and should be out of the 17stone bracket by next week (yay!)

Katie xxxx

Hun thats fantastic - well done you!!! :) xx

Back