Bop's Road to Holiday!

Excellent loss Katie!! Totally chuffed for you. X

Feeling a bit bleh. Sorry for those who it is tmi for, but I finished * a week ago tomorrow. And i've started again today, with the usual pains that accompany it :( I'm so fed up, its actually ruining my life at the mo, in constant pain, tired but can't sleep, moody, craving bad things. Doctor won't do anything as 'its the best this pill can do and until you've lost weight there are no more options'

FED UP

/rantover

Sorry guys :(

Feeling a bit bleh. Sorry for those who it is tmi for, but I finished * a week ago tomorrow. And i've started again today, with the usual pains that accompany it :( I'm so fed up, its actually ruining my life at the mo, in constant pain, tired but can't sleep, moody, craving bad things. Doctor won't do anything as 'its the best this pill can do and until you've lost weight there are no more options'

FED UP

/rantover

Sorry guys :(

Aw hun :( it sucks being a girl.... best thing to do is relax and try to take it easy. Hot water bottle and lots and lots and lots of Options Hot Choc!:)
Whatever you're craving, can you find a healthier substitute for it? God I sound like such a party pooper :eek:
Hope you're feeling a little better at least, chin up and keep smiling xxxxx

Aw hun :( it sucks being a girl.... best thing to do is relax and try to take it easy. Hot water bottle and lots and lots and lots of Options Hot Choc!:)
Whatever you're craving, can you find a healthier substitute for it? God I sound like such a party pooper :eek:
Hope you're feeling a little better at least, chin up and keep smiling xxxxx

Haha you don't at all hun, you sounds like you're being v sensible and its appreciated to have someone to talk to! Being a woman well and truly sucks at times. Having a working day today so going to get a hot water bottle, wrap up in duvet in get cracking!!!

Thanks for the kind words hun, got the options stocked up and will be making use of it ;)

xxxxx

Oh hun, I'm sorry the dr is being an arse. Could you maybe ask to see a new one? My dr would try anything and everything to help me and has never, ever put anything down to me needing to lose weight :bighug:

Hope you're feeling better and have a good week xxx

Oh hun, I'm sorry the dr is being an arse. Could you maybe ask to see a new one? My dr would try anything and everything to help me and has never, ever put anything down to me needing to lose weight :bighug:

Hope you're feeling better and have a good week xxx

I think its because I have a history of high blood pressure and diabetes in my family, the health risks outweigh the benefits of me going onto another pill however it was put as 'you need to lose weight' Bleh.

I'm feeling a little better thank you hun xxxx

Morning everyone :)

Hope everyone is doing well. I am currently more stressed than I ever thought possible :p Its 2 weeks until my dissertation, my skeleton excavation report and my glass evidence witness statement is due in, and it feels like its never going to end :p So unfortunately I have to say plan has slipped a little, i've been as good as I can but at the moment I have to eat as and when I can and i've had way over HexA's of milk in tea as i've been living on the stuff.

However, this is my degree, and for the moment its far more important than worrying about plan for me. So for the next few weeks i'm going to try and stay off plan but not beat myself up if I slip a little with things like milk as I have to focus on this!!!

Had frozen berries, nat yog and sweetner for breakfast so all is good, going to have tuna pasta bake tonight, so I am not doing terribly but I have eaten some pringles and a little chocolate these last few days (scales are showing a bit of a gain) but bleh.

How is everyone doing??

KAtie xxxx

Once your uni stuff is over and done with hun, even if you do gain a little bit, it won't be with you for long because you do so well when you're on plan :bighug:

It sounds like you're rushed off your feet with uni stuff, hope it all goes smoothly and finishes quickly for you :D

You're right, work is much more important! Maybe when all your work is done you'll finally feel more relaxed to get back on plan :) Don't worry about it too much!
Hope you get all your work done, keep working ;) xxxx

Hi Katie :)
I'm exactly the same - so worried about my maths dissertation : solar sails :eek:
As usual I have started writing up late! So have just over a week to get it done argh!
Also have stats assignment due in Mon and another presentation assignment to be done 1st week back :eek:
Spent whole day writing up stats yesterday so mostly done (75% of marks answered)
But I agree with you, hopefully going to have main meals on plan but snacks I've had pringles too and hot cross bun :$, will try follow plan but with all this stress not worried about it at mo! Just need to get this degree done and once mid may comes it will be all done and then can put all of concentration and effort into losing weight :)
Hope your not too stressed with dissertation etc x x x

Hi Katie :)
I'm exactly the same - so worried about my maths dissertation : solar sails :eek:
As usual I have started writing up late! So have just over a week to get it done argh!
Also have stats assignment due in Mon and another presentation assignment to be done 1st week back :eek:
Spent whole day writing up stats yesterday so mostly done (75% of marks answered)
But I agree with you, hopefully going to have main meals on plan but snacks I've had pringles too and hot cross bun :$, will try follow plan but with all this stress not worried about it at mo! Just need to get this degree done and once mid may comes it will be all done and then can put all of concentration and effort into losing weight :)
Hope your not too stressed with dissertation etc x x x

Hey hun :D Thank you for the reply, sorry to hear you're stressing with work too, its awful at the mo so i sympathise completely. Especially maths - could never get my head around it.

Its annoying me because i'm thinking of a completely new career move after i've finished this degree so just not motivated enough at all, plus my uni have put my dissertation deadline and this 6000 word report deadlines within a few days of each other!" ARGH

I wish you the best of luck with your dissertation and other work. I have a statistics exam in May so I feel that pain too! Really hope you get everything done in time,

please stay in touch and let me know how you get on :D
Katie xxxxx

ps... see you're from Preston, are you at UCLan???

Hey everyone :)
Hope you are all doing okay!

I've been really poorly these past few days, I stayed up till 4am wednesday night and then got up at 9 30 on thursday morning as I was working on a report. Then didn't actually go to bed thursday night as finished the report about 7am and had a tutorial at 9. Needless to say I got home with a sore throat and bunged up nose, which after a nap quickly developed into a fever, aching muscles, cold symptoms, jawache. It has just been a crappy couple days really. So Thats not been too fun.

As the flu type symptoms started to clear up my mouth pain was getting more intense so I had a good peep inside and turns out 1 of my wisdom teeth is popping out and 2 are right at the point of erupting so that solved that mystery!

So anyway i'm here to confess my sins that really i've only been able to eat cold and easy to swallow things, so I haven't been on plan at all, though a cheeky hop on the scales last night showed me down 1lb so who knows?!

hope everyone is well
katie xxx

I was the same when I had an abcess hun, I was eating bucket loads of ice cream.

Hope you're feeling a bit better now x

Hi hun, hope you are well. Missing seeing you around the forum, please come back soon :) xXx

Well done on the loss chick, and welcome back! It's nice to have you posting again. Hope you're feeling better now too xXx

Well done on the loss chick, and welcome back! It's nice to have you posting again. Hope you're feeling better now too xXx

Thanks hun :D Feeling much better! Seemed to take forever to go away though, think I exhausted myself getting up at 7/8am everyday and not going to bed until 3/4am the following morning through doing uni work! All done now for Easter! So having a couple of days to do some leisurely work at my own pace that isn't in until late April!!
Really missed everyone here!!
xxxx

Back