BordersGirl's Final Phase to Goal - I lost 6 stone!!

3 weeks works for me :)

ok 3 weeks , id have to bring my sprog though , would miss him too much :)
which means id have to bring my mum to watch sprog while im ill
oh dear this is getting a bit complicated !!
might end up in northampton general after all

Anyway those of you who have lost over 4 stone , wouldnt you ask you gp about nhs funding ??

I didn't think they did those sort of ops on the NHS now?

I think it needs to be extremely debilitating and causing serious physical problems. There are people who have lost 10 odd stone who have been turned down. A bit of a vanity overhang (that's what I term mine) wouldn't be nearly enough. I might have more chance with my boobs I guess but even then it's pretty much a no no.

I was scared to death of mine.... but I'm going to give it chance to catch up first..... About a year or so....

I'm never gonna have a wash board stomach and i can live with a little belly..... as its a million times better than what it was like before.....

I'm the the kind of person who would wear a bikini or short top anyway so i dont mind!!!!

Unless i win the lottery onviously and then I'm having it all done!!! ; )

Ha!

Deezer said:
I was scared to death of mine.... but I'm going to give it chance to catch up first..... About a year or so....

I'm never gonna have a wash board stomach and i can live with a little belly..... as its a million times better than what it was like before.....

I'm the the kind of person who would wear a bikini or short top anyway so i dont mind!!!!

Unless i win the lottery onviously and then I'm having it all done!!! ; )

Ha!

If you win the lotto will you pay for us all to have the surgery in Marb's? That would be a laugh!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm happy to pay for all of us to have our surgery if I win the lottery. Only one problem with that strategy - I don't do the lottery :).

Down a bit more today:

Pre Easter break - 11st 13.6lbs
Friday - 11st 13.4lbs
Yesterday (Sat) - 11st 12.6lbs
Today (Sun) - 11st 11.8lbs

WI on Wed. That might be it for the week, but if I'm lucky I might get a little more off. Feeling enthusiastic again now that it's starting to shift again :)

It's the BG whoosh!

As much of a whoosh as it gets for me. It'll no doubt stop tomorrow. Lol.

thats good its coming off at least ,its good when you feel a new determination isnt it
im sts again today
if I dont lose anything in the next 2 days that will be a week with no loss ...not good
what am I doing wrong ?

BG your weigh is same day as mine. It's looking good for you. Yeah!

Pheonix you're not doing anything wrong if you're sticking to plan You don't have small amount to lose and those little b*** fat cells hang on for dear live at that last stone or so. Just keep doing what you're doing and there will be a whoosh or two good losses coming up. You've done so well to have come this far. Far better than my stops starts!

Thanks Kira , sorry for the hijack BG , but noone much write on my diary anymore boo hoo lol

Im having 800 to 850 cals per day and around 60 carbs , so really my cal deficit is about 800 per day which equates a loss of about 1lb every 4 days , well in theory anyway

I guess I just have to keep plugging away :confused:

Hi, I've been reading your diary for the last week or so as I started S & S 9 days ago. Your incredible losses have really focussed and motivated me, thank you SO much for writing about your journey.

My avatar was taken almost 4 years ago after I'd lost 5 stones and I've been up and down since then but have finally had to go back to a VLCD to move the 2 stones excess!! :sigh:

2 years ago I had surgery on the NHS which I'm thrilled about. I had sooooooo much excess skin on my boobs, I called them my waist warmers, they were NOT pretty. I'm delighted with them now, my surgeon says I have the pert boobs of a 16 year old (she's NOT having them back lol).

Tummy tucks vary according to your area. One of my friends who lost 12stones with a gastric bypass has just had hers done on the NHS in Walsall. My doctor says mine wouldn't be considered as it's not severe enough.

Anyways enough waffling from me. Hope you're having a good day! :)

You look really slim in your avatar Hopesprings. I doubt I'd get a boob reduction on the NHS even though mind are horribly saggy :(. I am definitely considering having it done though. Would just love to be a C/D cup and wear normal bras. Might even lose half a stone in the process too (well I can dream!).

Well TOTM appeared and put a stop to my lovely daily losses :(.

Pre Easter break - 11st 13.6lbs
Fri - 11st 13.4lbs
Sat - 11st 12.6lbs
Sun - 11st 11.8lbs
Mon - 11st 11.8lbs (TOTM) grr
Tues - 11st 11.8lbs

WI tomorrow - come on TOTM, bugger off!

you are so so close to your goal!! TOTM will come and go, just keep pluggin away x

So TOTM still plagued me when it was time for WI and I was well and truly stuck at the weight I hit last Sunday before TOTM struck, but at least it's in the right -2.8lbs this week and -1.8 of 'new weight'. By that I mean weight that I have shed starting from the point that I got to before I took my Easter break. So I am getting lighter than I've been for some years :).

Will continue to plug away this week and hopefully once TOTM ******* off I will start to lose a bit more.

Back